dolphins (but i sorta get the pick), so mayne not a loser, but def not a winner

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

winners, in no particular order:
cowboys
patriots

losers:
browns
you think we are aiming for Jenkins next rd?

cowboys giving up a 2nd rd pick to move up 8 spots??? and theyre winners?? hell naw
seahwaks take a 3rd rder in the top 20 and no says theyre losers?
browns answer specific needs they need. yeah 3rd pick is high, but i mean.. might as well. i certainly wouldnt say they were "1st rd losers"

what the hell is going on here?

edit

i forgot browns took weeden too. lol
yeah, 1st rd losers. my fault.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

winners, in no particular order:
cowboys
patriots

losers:
browns
you think we are aiming for Jenkins next rd?
i doubt he's there when we go next, man. if he's there, they could def take a shot at him. there's 3 or 4 CBs they could be eyeing with that first 2nd round pick. unless they decide to trade down now and get some more picks. but the next pick or two would be DB or OL i would think

Baalke has done an amazing job drafting these last few years, and I trust what Harbaugh and Trent see in AJ. 
pimp.gif

Steelers won by getting DeCastro at that spot too.

Seahawks are definitely a loser.

Can't believe they got him, awesome. Keep Ben alive and the team thrives

AFCN, 3 playoff teams again?

My biggest draft winner thus far is St. Louis hands down. Coach Fisher and the Rams' FO went to work obtaining extra picks. 33, 39, and 45 all at the top of the second. Tremendous value with lots of talent left on the board. Then they hit on the Brockers pick, not as good as Cox IMO but better than Poe. Still fairly raw but a legitimate run-stuffer to plug the middle. Rams fans, be very happy. Your organization did you proud tonight.
Cleveland made the right pick with Trent over Blackmon or Claiborne. Not sure about Weeden given his age and limited career span. I still think McCoy can be the answer with the right weapons. 

Jacksonville and Dallas did well to trade up securing positions of need. Jags' ownership is really committing to helping Gabbert long-term after a disastrous rookie campaign. Loved the ESPN tidbit on Blackmon and the young girl with leukemia. Everyone thought the Cowboys were set on Barron, but I like Mo more as prospect and he should make a larger impact on the secondary than Mark. 

Huge reaches for Tanny and Irvin. Jets missed on Coples, SD hit on Ingram. 

One of the best picks of the first-round is DeCastro. He plays with a nasty streak and fits Pittsburgh perfectly. Arguably the best lineman in this class along with Kalil. Value driven down by guard position unfortunately.

Only WRs I like better than Jeffery are Blackmon and Floyd. Randle is good second-round value as well.

Only corner I like better than Dennard and Chase is Mo Claiborne. Not as high as everybody else on Gilmore and Dre. Some team is getting a steal in Janoris second-round. 

Texans - Winning with that D and Giants blueprint.

woo_medium.gif

the possibilities with that defense and the likes of Luck, Locker, Gabbert along with spotty OL play.

Happy with the Vikings so far. If we use some of the ammo from the Kalil trade to somehow pick up Stephen Hill, Alshon Jeffery, Janoris Jenkins, that would be icing on the cake. Otherwise, there's other WR's in rounds 2-4 I like: Broyles, Toon, Quick, Sanu, Streeter, etc.

Ryan Broyles can fit a Wes Welker-type role in the league. Shifty and reliable hands. 
Harrison Smith being the second safety off the board, and in the first-round is a joke. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

My biggest draft winner thus far is St. Louis hands down. Coach Fisher and the Rams' FO went to work obtaining extra picks. 33, 39, and 45 all at the top of the second. Tremendous value with lots of talent left on the board. Then they hit on the Brockers pick, not as good as Cox IMO but better than Poe. Still fairly raw but a legitimate run-stuffer to plug the middle. Rams fans, be very happy. Your organization did you proud tonight.
Cleveland made the right pick with Trent over Blackmon or Claiborne. Not sure about Weeden given his age and limited career span. I still think McCoy can be the answer with the right weapons. 

Jacksonville and Dallas did well to trade up securing positions of need. Jags' ownership is really committing to helping Gabbert long-term after a disastrous rookie campaign. Loved the ESPN tidbit on Blackmon and the young girl with leukemia. Everyone thought the Cowboys were set on Barron, but I like Mo more as prospect and he should make a larger impact on the secondary than Mark. 

Huge reaches for Tanny and Irvin. Jets missed on Coples, SD hit on Ingram. 

One of the best picks of the first-round is DeCastro. He plays with a nasty streak and fits Pittsburgh perfectly. Arguably the best lineman in this class along with Kalil. Value driven down by guard position unfortunately.

Only WRs I like better than Jeffery are Blackmon and Floyd. Randle is good second-round value as well.

Only corner I like better than Dennard and Chase is Mo Claiborne. Not as high as everybody else on Gilmore and Dre. Some team is getting a steal in Janoris second-round. 
i agree with every thing you said, im just iffy on Jenkens.

and i wanted the lions tot ake DeCastro SOOOOOO bad. that dude is a monster. Im happy with Rieff though. still, DeCastro would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess the Giants have a history of knowing how to handle talented RB's with fumbling issues
laugh.gif

Hate to see him go to the Giants though
30t6p3b.gif

Bruce Irvin @ 15 and Harrison Smith in the first round? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Moved up to grab Doug Martin without giving up a single pick, and got the best safety in the draft......win. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Love what the Patriots and Eagles did too.
I have no clue what the 49ers were thinking taking AJ Jenkins in the 1st round so they automatically lose. Seahawks too. Chiefs are a potential huge bust.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Texans - Winning with that D and Giants blueprint.

woo_medium.gif

the possibilities with that defense and the likes of Luck, Locker, Gabbert along with spotty OL play.

now that i had a chance to think about this pick, this is not bad at all.  It gives us a 3rd pass rusher along with Barwin and Reed.  Good move Rick Smith.  A+

Man I am hoping the Lions can trade up to get Jenkins in the 2nd. I get why they went with Reiff and I am alright with that, but damn if we don't get one of these top corners left I am going to flip. There is no way we can start next season with the bums we had last year.

Back
Top Bottom