The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

49ers ...
laugh.gif

Jenkins picked wayy too early imo.

Tampa Bay will take Boise St. RB Doug Martin.

Fleener is there for the GMen if that goes through, or G/T Cordy Glenn

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I like what we'v done so far. A lot of depth at Corner in case Hall can't come back until Week 6. Lord knows we needed a huge upgrade at Guard. I would've preferred Decastro, but we also added a 3rd so I can't complain at all.
QFE.. I like what we've done so far. Hopefully we can get James or Pead tomorrow with that extra third round pick.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Hopefully my NFL draft write up/scouting report has "playing in the box" as one of my strengths.
Someone needs to hire you to live tweet these events.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Schiano wanted Ray Rice 2.0

Yessssssssssssssssss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our team definitely got a whole lot tougher with Barron and Doug Martin. And all we did was swap our 2nd with their 1st and swap 4th rounders? Bout time Dominik raped somebody else's front office.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I like what we'v done so far. A lot of depth at Corner in case Hall can't come back until Week 6. Lord knows we needed a huge upgrade at Guard. I would've preferred Decastro, but we also added a 3rd so I can't complain at all.
QFE.. I like what we've done so far. Hopefully we can get James or Pead tomorrow with that extra third round pick.

I think it'll be Pead. RB coach loved him. I doubt they'd trade up for Miller. WR in R2, RB in R3, and a pass rusher with the 2nd pick in R3 very solid draft.

winners ... cowboys

losers ... browns

that's the high level recap for anyone who missed the first round ...

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

alright guys,
winners and losers of the 1st round..and go!

losers- seattle seahwaks. pete carrol is a joke. thats really the only team that sticks out for me. maybe the 9ers.

winners - new england had a hell of a 1st rd.

Back
Top Bottom