**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

o_O the page isn't coming up for me. From either this thread or your facebook page the fb.com/kevinandrock link takes me to my homepage.
Once I figure this out I'm fanning.

Edit: I even tried searching for it.. not there.

Hey Purp.. this happened to a couple folks.. you can search me by Rock Wylde and click the link from my page there... thanks.
I had tried it.. still no bueno. Facebook doesn't like me
tired.gif

Purp you have mail and anyone else having problems Connecting PM me and I'll work it out.

Thanks again and spread the word and help keep us on page one.

Holla

Ima create a facebook for this. I'm not with all that post cout / years active = E-rank stuff but obviously you love and cheerish NT the same if not morethan anyone here so of course ima support. Would be cool if there was something all of us (every member, not just us loungers) had the motivation to get on,just so we could really see how we stand. I think mbenga is one of our best thus far but even that ain't half of what it could be

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Ima create a facebook for this. I'm not with all that post cout / years active = E-rank stuff but obviously you love and cheerish NT the same if not more than anyone here so of course ima support. Would be cool if there was something all of us (every member, not just us loungers) had the motivation to get on, just so we could really see how we stand. I think mbenga is one of our best thus far but even that ain't half of what it could be

Thanks HelloHipHop... much appreciated. I also dont believe in Post count equals Rank.. cause I was at post count 1 at one point here...and I'd like tothink I was adding to the forums in Nike and Jordan when I was at say.. Ohhh 5 .lol...

And I agree... I was actually thinking.. if EVERYONE could do this for EVERYONE else.. think of Google and Twitter and Facebook Ratings that would state wecome to do damage... I have been getting ALOT of love on this and Much support so I appreciate it and will be doing some Appreciation efforts that I havestated on page one.

my main focus is to keep this on page one. My efforst will not only be NT but friends of NT which is how the word of mouth would prove thru and thru. If NTinvited or suggested ALL their friends to the page.. good night.. and thiis thing got legs? Lurkers on NT are already making an impact as well.

Big Up.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i dont even think there is 100k active members on NT

Doesnt matter. If 10k, even 5k members signed up, and then posted it on their facebook, it'll just go from there. You see how fast FB groups blow uprandomly, same concert here just starting with NT.

^^ Thats what I was thinkin AA....

I'm hoping people from everyone forum jumps on, but Im starting a new thread in every forum, cause Im not trying to take advantage of anything.

Yo Rock - its done man

A complete no brainer for most folks on here

I'll try and scoop up a few more from the UK for you fella

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yo Rock - its done man

A complete no brainer for most folks on here

I'll try and scoop up a few more from the UK for you fella

My man...

yo.. Ima bust a tear with all this love bruh.
laugh.gif
Any and all areappreciated and welcome. It went slower than I thought today but probably because its just in Gen Pop... I may have to take this show on the road (Forums)
wink.gif

Thanks fellas

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'' just add this to every page.. or at least the front page.. lol

JustScoreda100 wrote:
You could have at least posted some pics of some shorty if you wanted my vote.

5176_1093106446262_1184575895_30233415_1433079_n.jpg
5176_1093103886198_1184575895_30233375_3442890_n.jpg
5176_1093103926199_1184575895_30233376_6413169_n.jpg

YEah we roll like that

5176_1093103326184_1184575895_30233361_4544076_n.jpg

Im becoming a fan for this alone [Denzel] MY MAN [/Denzel]
pimp.gif

^^lol....

Thanks bro. Slow day.. but Im keepin the faith and blaming it on the weekend...lol

Call into the show my man. The more people who join and have friends join will be seeing the benefits of free random stuff for real.

Spread the word.

Only 98K short.lol

Originally Posted by Method Man

You know you've gotta plug the hell out of our t-shirts on air now, right?

Hey... anything for NT my man. Heard World Wide... we got our Stream #s and it proves.. Niketalks been checking in.

Sticky?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom