**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by Club29

Were you the portly gentleman who got flack from some of the goons on here for posting a picture of your cankles in black foamposites 6 years ago?

If so, because i joined in, i will become a fan of your site. We are now even.

If that was not you, disregard this completely.

roll.gif

No cant say that was me but can I say Portly has always been one of my favorite words.. lol

Dude this is why I love NT... NT showin thru and thru.. and its not even slowing down.

Thanks ya'll Love seeing this support despite the disdain.. and I apologize in advance to those who believe I have disregarded or violated the #1 rule. Ishall not commercialize NT.. I would never let it become ISS

^^ lolololol.. @BP.. I didn't think anyone would catch it that fast!!! lolol

I know I was trying to make it seem in reach my man.. lol

98K is the number.. but I was just sayin to some of the other NTers that IF this actually got some steam and NT really got behind this.. This could be thethread of the year in only the last month of the year with everyone being involved.

Far fetched.. but I have faith the NT faithful can do it. I've seen Big Breasted Threads I've been apart of go 100s and 100s of pages. I've seenJewlery threads go for 1000's ten fold. I'd have to do some crazy type stuff like get myself banned to show my appreciation!! lol

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just hit 2K

Thanks folks.

80K to go.. lol

you hit 20K?

i thought nt general gets like 10k of traffic at the most

nah.. 2K but like I said below.. Im hoping all my NT fam gets behind me and this turns into a full fledged NT campaign and all the Forums are showing love andfriending the page. I'd like to show that NT isnt just Coast to Coast but World Wide.

I know my Pinoy and Pinay folks can get me 2K without trying and my Aussie folks can get me 20K overnight.. but its all up to NT doin what it do.

Thanks my man.. I really appreciate that.. its funny.. cause I only come to Gen Pop to peep the Big Breasticle thread with my man Air Ant... but I appreciatethose who have never seen my name before showing the love they have and those Lurkers on NT who have also been showing love.

I invite all Lurkers and Members alike to come together and help me on this.

I am still thinking of what I can do to show my appreciation if I can make it to 100K...

All Ideas welcome.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

That's the best self promoting lead-in to a link that I've ever read on NT. I didn't click the link, but I wanted you to know that.

co-sign... to all of it. lol
laugh.gif
I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by airmag15

just became a fan. respect, hope you get your goal Rock.

My man... much appreciated my man. I am hope I get over night surges from all my folks abroad.

K ive tried to get to it like a handful of times and it sends me right back to the Home page. sorry man i tried
ohwell.gif

I wonder why it does that for you.. may be the browswer you are using my man.. but I appreciate the attempt.. maybe it will work at another time.. Spread theword and appreciate the support like I said.

Back
Top Bottom