**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Method Man

You know you've gotta plug the hell out of our t-shirts on air now, right?

Hey... anything for NT my man. Heard World Wide... we got our Stream #s and it proves.. Niketalks been checking in.

Sticky?
laugh.gif

Sticky? Man, you know nobody reads those...

For real: I didn't actually expect you to shout us out on air like that, and on the FB page. Much appreciated my man! It's a nice lesson for people,though: give respect, get respect. You've been a positive influence on the community for years. It's no surprise NT's coming through to supportyour show in a big way - and now you're helping reach folks who wouldn't have otherwise heard about us. It's a virtuous cycle.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You know you've gotta plug the hell out of our t-shirts on air now, right?

Hey... anything for NT my man. Heard World Wide... we got our Stream #s and it proves.. Niketalks been checking in.

Sticky?
laugh.gif

Sticky? Man, you know nobody reads those...

For real: I didn't actually expect you to shout us out on air like that, and on the FB page. Much appreciated my man! It's a nice lesson for people, though: give respect, get respect. You've been a positive influence on the community for years. It's no surprise NT's coming through to support your show in a big way - and now you're helping reach folks who wouldn't have otherwise heard about us. It's a virtuous cycle.

Thanks Meth... I've just tried to do my part over the years and add to the Forums in whatever way possible.As much as NT has done for over the years, withstraight Comedy ..Information...and yes...helping identify fakes which in turn I started FakePolice.com back in the day..

I owe it to NT. I appreciate ALL the support and will Continue to do my part and hope everyone keeps coming together to support not just me but anyone else ifpossible trying to better themselves.

Tuned in last night for the first time...good show. Like the line about everybody in TX getting a VD.

Thanks my man... much appreciated. Spread the word and hopefully we can get to 100K people.

Top Countries so far Checking in and showing support:
United States2,014
Canada136
Philippines10
Germany5
United Kingdom4
Indonesia4
Japan3
Australia2
Greece2
Armenia1
Bulgaria1
Cyprus1
Czech Republic1
Egypt1
Greenland1
Hong Kong1
Ireland1
Israel1
Kenya1
South Korea1

Im waiting on my Pinoy Nation to get busy from afar as well as my Taiwan and Hong Kong Fam.. Cause I know you are out there. I already know I have a few fromNew Zealand. I am the only show on our station with a Wide Reaching Audience and you guys are already proving your worth.

^^ Word life.... someone went and took the name when I gave it up... but they will never have the Logo..lol

I wonder if I will get a surge like the other night and make it to 3000 before the morning.......?

Done deal. Good luck RockDeep.

I would love to do this for my young professionals blog I'm trying to get picked up, but I don't think I'd get the same attention.
laugh.gif

Hey Bro.. I was just talking to someone else on NT about that...and I would really like everyone from NT to join in on this for not only me but others as well.Its REALLY like a worldwide Network.

I dont think one specific person over another deserves more attention or preference. Unless you are just a big butt hole. Imagine if everyone on NT got behindthose who were trying to do something big and push a worth while item or cause.

Look at our donations every month. They are substantial. Look at how our PI group can find out just about ANYTHING and News comes here before it reachesregular media outlets many times. If folks put that few minutes of effort into supporting fellow NTers..

Theres no limit to the Networking NT could do. Plus everything that goes around comes around.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

How much do you have to go Rock?
Don't laugh... but roughly 97,500 thousand
laugh.gif

BUT... I think if every NTer weather it be 2000 or 20,000 sign up and tell all their friends, I can make it. Its all about the Power of NT my man. I amhoping it ramps up.. because Im hoping the different countries get into it and boosts it up...

Like my Pinoy Nation from Abroad as well as my San Fran Fam... Im keeping the faith.

Thanks for the support guys.

We should start an NT fan page or group on Facebook. That way, at least to my knowledge, every time someone like RockDeep or myself wanted to gain attention,we could message everybody in the group. Furthermore, we wouldn't necessarily have to post each and every time either.

Anyone in? I'll make it if no one wants to.

Back
Top Bottom