Teyana Taylor Appreciation Thread

Where the rest of the river monsters cuz if they all built like that they all gettin slayed.

Back of her head probably pretty af

laugh.gif

Who the **** is talking about marrying her and spending the rest of ya life with her?

Y'all dudes always go straight to the how she'll look when she's 60 talk in these threads. Nobody but yall weirdos give a **** about that.
this boy is mad. lmao get out your feelings..
House cats like y'all get so offended when you see a curse word or too :lol:

I'm mad and in my feelings. Okay.

At best I'm annoyed. Never fails in these female threads. Some dude can't help but envision a chick 40 years from now like anybody talking about spending their lives with these chicks.

Family man mentalities :smh:

Last edited:
***** is ugly af...id smash but that's it.
That body will go one day and you will be stuck looking at this gremlin for life
Who the **** is talking about marrying her and spending the rest of ya life with her?

Y'all dudes always go straight to the how she'll look when she's 60 talk in these threads. Nobody but yall weirdos give a **** about that.

Dudes kill me with that "in 15 years she'll be fat" talk :lol:

Who in the **** cares?

House cats like y'all get so offended when you see a curse word or too
laugh.gif

At best I'm annoyed. Never fails in these female threads. Some dude can't help but envision a chick 40 years from now like anybody talking about spending their lives with these chicks.

Family man mentalities
mean.gif
its funny cause i was doing the exact opposite but you came and swooped in with your cape.

stick to super heroes house cat lmao

boy is wild lame 

Last edited:
Aww man they got shorty out here lookin like a big toe :smh:

She still gettin this belly on her back though.

Folks already said she is cute in an ugly way, so pointing out how she isn't cute isn't a short shocker

House cats like y'all get so offended when you see a curse word or too :lol:

Family man mentalities :smh:
its funny cause i was doing the exact opposite but you came and swooped in with your cape.
stick to super heroes house cat lmao

boy is wild lame 

Stop lying :lol:

Talking about you was doing the opposite. Trying to flip it talking about capes.

You just like the rest of the weirdos worried about a chick 30 years from now instead of the present.

Then look at the pic you post :lol: CLOWN **** on the highest level.

LOL so because you post an ugly picture thats suppose to change mans opinions?
you're a bird get out the thread

why yall so mad at that picture?

that's the same chick. i could care less about your opinion. 

alright fam if you're gonna post pics at least post 2015 and later. stop grave digging lol

oh so i was worried...?
Worried about what? I just said you on that weirdo bull **** :lol:
naw i just broke up yalls circle jerk of this mud bucket. 
Circle jerk? :lol: Bruh did some chick that look like Teyana play you or something?

Who is this grudge against? Teyana or the dudes that are attracted to her?

You came to break up a circle jerk. Listen to yourself. Say that out loud son :lol: ******* weirdo.

why yall so mad at that picture?

that's the same chick. i could care less about your opinion. 
My assumption is Zik wants to fight you because you basically came in here to rain on the parade.

I agree that it is extreme that he is so upset but you knew what you were doing

Two of my favorites in one pic [emoji]128553[/emoji], gonna need a HD version of this pic so I can make it my lockscreen.

Back
Top Bottom