Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

I really want the 45k one, but skeptical they can meet the 6-10 week delivery estimate. I should be ok in California but the rebate is cut in half if it's delivered after January 1. What would y'all advise?

Welp...

Screenshot_20181020-125251_Gmail.jpg

I would respect this thread title even more if said:
"Tesla looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick"

Stock is up heavy today, supposedly these cars are moving like crazy. I've been seeing the model 3 on the street fairly often now. I don't think they are going anywhere.

Stock is up heavy today, supposedly these cars are moving like crazy. I've been seeing the model 3 on the street fairly often now. I don't think they are going anywhere.
Citron Research, who have been dragging them forever and had a short position, flipped their script and are now long on TSLA. The company is also rescheduling their quarterly earnings to tomorrow instead of next week. They outperformed delivery estimations for Q3, so I'd say they're not going anywhere.

Sure looking sick right now, right ninjahood ninjahood ? :lol:

they're still plagued with reliability issues & failin to satisfy production #'s in any reasonable measure.

just need to compare what other electric is on the horizon at the upcoming auto shows then might end up in a model 3 next year

I think that Tesla delivering more cars than was expected by Wall Street in Q3 shows they satisfied production numbers? Not sure what your definition of "meaningful" is, but whatevs you also worship Zaddy Drumpf.

I just want to drive one of these. I wouldn't mind driving a model 3. Only thing is, I live in an apartment complex and they don't have charging stations.

Reliability? People seem to he satisfied aside from the production process
Check the forums and even some YouTube videos. They have problems that I think some let slide because they were in from the jump on tesla. I don't think they will get the same benefit of the doubt from the non early adapters. I could be wrong though.

Check the forums and even some YouTube videos. They have problems that I think some let slide because they were in from the jump on tesla. I don't think they will get the same benefit of the doubt from the non early adapters. I could be wrong though.

That's usually how it goes when a new product is out and untested. First buyers are the beta testers.

That's usually how it goes when a new product is out and untested. First buyers are the beta testers.
Yeah I know. I was just saying when the avg person can afford these I don't think the problems some people are letting slide now will be the same when more regular people buy the teslas. Again I could be wrong as ever

Ran into some guy who left his keys in Palm Springs (2 hours away) and was still driving the car. I had no idea you can just use your phone to open/start it up

Can't wait to cop mines but I'm hesitant on how I charge it living in an apartment.

See someone with a model 3 parked outside my building from time to time, been thinking about leaving a card on his windshield

Can't wait to cop mines but I'm hesitant on how I charge it living in an apartment.

See someone with a model 3 parked outside my building from time to time, been thinking about leaving a card on his windshield

If you can charge at work that works too.

When I had my Model S I lived in an apartment and I asked the property manager if it was ok if I had a charging station installed at the mall and he said it was ok as long as I paid for it and that works.

If you can charge at work that works too.

When I had my Model S I lived in an apartment and I asked the property manager if it was ok if I had a charging station installed at the mall and he said it was ok as long as I paid for it and that works.

Good troll right here
B6085F2C-3D15-44E1-9973-13D7862606EB.png

Back
Top Bottom