Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

Honestly, we need Tesla and the likes to keep pushing for these types of cars. Tesla goes under, so do electric cars within 10 years following.

Been telling everyone the interiors are inferior. I got rid of my Model S right before my warranty was up. Right when I did I got an email saying the orders for four new door handles had arrived. Guess the new owner ran into issues immediately.

Been telling everyone the interiors are inferior. I got rid of my Model S right before my warranty was up. Right when I did I got an email saying the orders for four new door handles had arrived. Guess the new owner ran into issues immediately.

What's the warranty look like?

What's the warranty look like?

All I know is it's ridiculous. When my Tesla was broken into I had to take it to the bodyshop to correct the paint and scratches and there were a bunch of other Model S with fender benders and they said just a minor fender bender ran $20k

Interiors are def some of the most basic in the business with plastic :sick:. You made an excellent choice going to a SClass.

All I know is it's ridiculous. When my Tesla was broken into I had to take it to the bodyshop to correct the paint and scratches and there were a bunch of other Model S with fender benders and they said just a minor fender bender ran $20k

Damn 20K for a fender bender? Hell Nah, You can cop a new Civic for that much . :lol:

My coworker just got his Model 3. Looks really nice, but I would be afraid of future problems with it.

Interiors are def some of the most basic in the business with plastic :sick:. You made an excellent choice going to a SClass.

I didn't even get that yet, haha. I went test driving them and shopping around. For now, I'm just using my old car from college for the time being. FWIW and at almost the same price point, the S class is the superior vehicle.

Tesla doesn't even give you free super charging anymore

I didn't even get that yet, haha. I went test driving them and shopping around. For now, I'm just using my old car from college for the time being. FWIW and at almost the same price point, the S class is the superior vehicle.

Tesla doesn't even give you free super charging anymore

haha damn i thought you had got it already. Im on the same wave as you man just using my old college car until its time to make a big car move that I want. Been test driving so when the time comes its easy.

Why did Tesla stop free charging?

haha damn i thought you had got it already. Im on the same wave as you man just using my old college car until its time to make a big car move that I want. Been test driving so when the time comes its easy.

Why did Tesla stop free charging?

That's whats up. Nothing wrong with driving your old car as long as it still gets you from point A to point B.

Plus having a nicer car doesn't even affect how much P I already get l because I'm already intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

In regards to the supercharging, they were losing too much money on it. Where I'm at people don't even install home chargers or charge at home through their outlets at all cause they're too cheap. I know a doctor who drives back and forth from LA to Orange County and all he does is use the supercharger. They don't understand that by using it so often it degrades the battery though.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk just introduced a 'lower-cost, mid-range' Model 3 via Twitter

What did you end up getting to replace it?

That's whats up. Nothing wrong with driving your old car as long as it still gets you from point A to point B.

Plus having a nicer car doesn't even affect how much P I already get l because I'm already intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

In regards to the supercharging, they were losing too much money on it. Where I'm at people don't even install home chargers or charge at home through their outlets at all cause they're too cheap. I know a doctor who drives back and forth from LA to Orange County and all he does is use the supercharger. They don't understand that by using it so often it degrades the battery though.

Lmao @ the copypasta

I was going to order the Model 3 this week but changed my mind probably rolling with the A3 e-tron when my lease is up in December.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk just introduced a 'lower-cost, mid-range' Model 3 via Twitter
So basically another product that’s gonna be poorly launched

No one cares anymore unless you have em for sale now

I am seeing a whole bunch of model 3's in the DC area. Not sure if that indicates anything but damned if I don't see a few during my commute.

Back
Top Bottom