Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Idk fam, idk how much Keef you’ve heard, but he took it to a whole nother level. He got one song where he kinda singing and I couldn’t understand a single word. All droning. Keef even had the audacity to call a female while he was recording and SHE couldn’t understand what the hell he was saying.

Idk fam, idk how much Keef you’ve heard, but he took it to a whole nother level. He got one song where he kinda singing and I couldn’t understand a single word. All droning. Keef even had the audacity to call a female while he was recording and SHE couldn’t understand what the hell he was saying.

I was big on Keef in 2013-2016. I agree. I’m just saying, Wayne fathered it. He had all these cats popping pills and sipping :lol:

Wayne started that mumble s***. When he started using autotune, when his lean usage was at its peak. He did it.

08-2010 Wayne started that wave

“Up in dastudiomeandmydrankkkkk”
not gonna Lie when Wayne said “Ima beat that **** Microsoft like windows vista “I wanted to tap in with my slimiest self

That boy out here

giphy.gif

I understand why 69 snitched,

But he asked for someone to test his gangster didn’t he?

Only way I see of him staying alive outside of prison walls is moving to some secluded place in Europe or Canada or even Australia and living there the rest of his life

Yea, buddy was in way too deep. He was honestly going to end up dead if not for them getting locked up.

Man this stuff is hilarious... Keep on snitching on everybody 6ix9ine so people like me can continue to have a job. :lol:

Been watching DJ Akademiks give a play by play on Twitch over the last couple days. Everybody trying to milk this ish for monetary gain.

Back
Top Bottom