Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

whole set is done after this.
son is a clown and a rat, period. no exceptions, no second looks and no I feel sorries.
him and his whole lineage....smhhhh.

Might as well be in prison when he gets out. He's not going to be able to move at all out here.
he's done in the whole tristate. can't move to the south either.

better move to Wyoming, montana, something like that or to Europe or asia.

Nah. If you jackin that you bang, then live by the code. If he was a civilian, I get it. But he was on social media for a year screaming how he the Big Billy and allat other nonsense. He signed up for this and now he's folding in court? Cornball.

his own set was robbiin him...eff that :lol:

him snitching on da cat he paid to do a hit with foul though.

Might as well be in prison when he gets out. He's not going to be able to move at all out here.

I don't believe that strictly on da strength that da majority of the people like this music didn't care.

his bodyguard budget going to look crazy though when he gets out :lol:

Dude facing 47 YEARS for dudes that kidnapped, beat and robbed him then put a hit out for in a month's span.
If yall eating those 47 years to get murked in jail then niketalk got the most gangsta users

i got ZERO problem 6ixnine snitching on his kidnappers who robbed him.
Yeah son in a rough spot. He's a fool for snitching, same time he'd be a bigger fool to sit down for dudes who kidnapped and robbed him, smashed his bm, threatened his mom. That's the life you wanted to glorify to make money off though so you gotta deal with the consequences.

Ain't that some **** though, capo and the dips been living Scott free for 30 years then the moment they added some online troll ****** to the mix here comes the heat.

Dude facing 47 YEARS for dudes that kidnapped, beat and robbed him then put a hit out for in a month's span.
If yall eating those 47 years to get murked in jail then niketalk got the most gangsta users

That’s not the only people he’s telling on. The ***** also told for moving a Key before he even met them nine Trey *****s.

He’s literally telling on any and everybody :lol:

I'm not eating them 47, I'm also never finding myself in this situation

I don't know B, your man basically caught fire like a supernova with gummo. all he had to do in retrospect was hire extras & throw stupid prop bandanas all them and he would have been fine. that record was smokin something serious.

I'm not eating them 47, I'm also never finding myself in this situation.

Both can be true. He knew what was going on. He was just basking in it. It is what it is.

Thank you. There is no "If you were in his shoes" card because i'm not an idiot. And if I WAS on that type of time, I wouldn't be on the internet chattin about it. There wouldn't be pictures or video footage of me with straps, because i'm not a bozo. There's no justifying his snitching period, you signed up for it, you deal with what comes with it.

Back
Top Bottom