Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I have fam that I haven't seen since the 90s because son kept his mouth shut.
God willing something positive will happen and we'll meet on the outside.
ain't no glory in that, though, right?
bottom line - there is no "code." anyone who claims there's some sort of code and criticizing people for not following it ain't living in reality. sharks are sharks

ain't no glory in that, though, right?
bottom line - there is no "code." anyone who claims there's some sort of code and criticizing people for not following it ain't living in reality. sharks are sharks
I don’t think anyone really care about glory REALLY
Folks just want money to feed their fam
And to buy expensive dumb ****
Regardless of the consequences

Yeah
Shotti only getting 15
Tells me he either snitched
Or their case wasn’t that solid
Cause those light numbers

I don’t think anyone really care about glory REALLY
Folks just want money to feed their fam
And to buy expensive dumb ****
Regardless of the consequences

of course. was just meaning the whole "snitching" thing. people will and do whatever they can to get out of this kind of situation whether they were deep in it or not. that's the real reality of things. that's what people do, not some ancient street code stuff people got from some movies or whatever.

Snitching may be cool where yall from but I KNOW of lives lost because of that.

But I do know that most will squil under pressure.

Don't make it right.

Snitching may be cool where yall from.

no one's saying it's "cool." it is what it is whether you're a hood dude or some ceo running games.

the whole mystique about being this and that and having to eat it because you're a stupid kid who got caught up with professional extortionists is not looking at this the right way

no one's saying it's "cool." it is what it is whether you're a hood dude or some ceo running games.

the whole mystique about being this and that and having to eat it because you're a stupid kid who got caught up with professional extortionists is not looking at this the right way

Ain't no excuse on tellin pn people you did dirt with period.

You did the dead, you lived that life, accept those consequences.

WEAK!

The streets be the streets til someone gets caught. Then, its just high school.
One of the realist things I’ve read. Except now instead of getting caught ANYTHING wiLl turn the streets to high school. Eff it the streets are high school now

WEAK!

Agreed kingkoopa kingkoopa , you're describing accountability. You willingly participated in a criminal enterprise, profited off it then got caught for being brazen. Own your actions and be accountable.

This rainbow hair coloured, troll 'rapper' snitching as though he's some mentally challenged dude that these guys forced into the music industry. He's no stranger to controversy and he fully knew what was going on. Dude should be given the same 15 year sentence as Shotti. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

WEAK!

aight man. sounds like you been watching too many movies
everyone wants to pose like a g until the threat of being sentenced to multiple decades lol

Officer Vlad on it

like I said, this doof been had Gummo, all you had to do, was film a video about being gangsta, even da rainbow hair would have been fine, he didn't need to flood his video with bloods to co-sign his movement you already had da talent b.

^Right. Folks think not "snitching" in not telling who shot up the rec center. The "snitching" that the hood wanted to stop was people getting caught with drugs/guns and telling on everyone involved or whoever just to get time shaved off. That's some H* s***.

like I said, this doof been had Gummo, all you had to do, was film a video about being gangsta, even da rainbow hair would have been fine, he didn't need to flood his video with bloods to co-sign his movement you already had da talent b.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom