Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I mean look at Boosie...Look at BG....C-Murder...Mac

It’s people out here, keeping their mouth shut.

He don’t understand. I can be smart, commit a crime that’ll get me 10-15 years max.

Instead of doing some heinous, more serious crime that’ll get me LIFE or football numbers. It’s levels to everything. Criminals are calculated too.

I got cousins in the street heavy. The smart ones never get serious time. Maybe months in the county. Some get prison time. Again, everyone has a different way of doing their dirt.

These buffoons were WILDIN’

There’s no honor amongst thieves. You don’t want to deal with potential snitches in your crew, do your dirt on your own solo.

If things were fair, people who are willful participants and know damn well they’re doing dirt, would keep their mouth shut if they get caught up and not take others down with them.

But that’s not always the case. People have no problem partaking in doing dirt when everything is sweet and fun, but once they get caught will start naming names and doing whatever to save their ***.

This goes for street stuff, the mob back in the day and white collar stuff. Snitching is frowned upon in all those avenues. Some will keep quiet, some will sing.

no one's saying it's "cool." it is what it is whether you're a hood dude or some ceo running games.

the whole mystique about being this and that and having to eat it because you're a stupid kid who got caught up with professional extortionists is not looking at this the right way

Y’all keep calling that man “a kid” :lol:. He been grown, been to jail, and jumped off the porch by then. He knew what came with it. Hell, he was running with Crips and wild *****s before his music took off. Shoot, he called one of Shotti mans to bring the bloods to his video shoot....and that’s where he met Shotti :lol:.

If you read the indictment and his testimony...many times Tekashi was the one reaching out to those dudes to commit violence on his behalf. He literally hit Shotti up and told him something needs to happen to Trippie red for “dissing him online”. And they rode out together and shot at Trippie red Sprinter Bus. He called Kooda and had him shoot at Chief Keef. When you **** like that...you part of it now.

That ***** wasn’t some innocent dude who got entrapped by “professional extortionist”....he was a guy that would do anything to be famous. That’s the consequence of it.

Consequences.

source.gif

listen b, I don't care what anybody says, those two tekashi69 projects were flames top to bottom.

Y’all keep calling that man “a kid” :lol:. He been grown, been to jail, and jumped off the porch by then. He knew what came with it. Hell, he was running with Crips and wild *****s before his music took off. Shoot, he called one of Shotti mans to bring the bloods to his video shoot....and that’s where he met Shotti :lol:.

If you read the indictment and his testimony...many times Tekashi was the one reaching out to those dudes to commit violence on his behalf. He literally hit Shotti up and told him something needs to happen to Trippie red for “dissing him online”. And they rode out together and shot at Trippie red Sprinter Bus. He called Kooda and had him shoot at Chief Keef. When you **** like that...you part of it now.

That ***** wasn’t some innocent dude who got entrapped by “professional extortionist”....he was a guy that would do anything to be famous. That’s the consequence of it.

Consequences.

wavycrocket wavycrocket You shared some knowledge about the state of 'rap music' affairs about 2 pages back. 'Troll rappers' like Tekashi69 know exactly what they're doing.

Consequences.

i ain't got a horse in this race. i feel your point and agree with all that.

also, when i said say "kid," i just meant that i'm older than this buffoon

Last edited:
aight man. sounds like you been watching too many movies
everyone wants to pose like a g until the threat of being sentenced to multiple decades lol

I get the logic of accountability and the jokes are A1 right now. but over this whole debacle I see a lot of ****** on the internet with thousands of tweets/postings (meaning if you’re on the net that much you were probably more inside than out) talking like they’d just lay down and eat 50+ years like it’s nothing :lol:

Dude is a dummy no doubt and foul to turn on dudes he paid to handle ****...but a lot of ****** talking like they live by some super thugged out code but never did any type of dirt :lol: like it would just be that easy to eat FIVE DECADES of your life :rofl: this **** not a John Singleton movie or some **** where the credits just roll after the sentencing.

It’s okay to just sit back and watch sometimes. Everyone soooo thorough on the net :lol:

I get the logic of accountability and the jokes are A1 right now. but over this whole debacle I see a lot of *****s on the internet with thousands of tweets/postings (meaning if you’re on the net that much you were probably more inside than out) talking like they’d just lay down and eat 50+ years like it’s nothing :lol:

Dude is a dummy no doubt and foul to turn on dudes he paid to handle ****...but a lot of *****s talking like they live by some super thugged out code but never did any type of dirt :lol: like it would just be that easy to eat FIVE DECADES of your life :rofl: this **** not a John Singleton movie or some **** where the credits just roll after the sentencing.

It’s okay to just sit back and watch sometimes. Everyone soooo thorough on the net :lol:

But without da bloods in that gumby video, rikishi would have been as famous as slim jesus

The gang association definitely made this kid.

I remember watching the video for the first few times with people and ****** was focusing on the blood aspect and the irony/juxtaposition of this sweet looking boy with the “billys”.

All no snitching stuff aside. When you’re hanging with shady characters who aren’t the most upstanding of citizens. Is it really surprising that a lot of them are going to look to cover their own *** and take an every man for themselves type approach when things get hot? You’re dealing with criminals who lie, steal, cheat, commit violent crimes etc, and you’re expecting some type of moral compass in that group.

Some follow that no snitching rule, but that’s lore the exception to the rule. Especially if they know they can’t get touched.

like I said, this doof been had Gummo, all you had to do, was film a video about being gangsta, even da rainbow hair would have been fine, he didn't need to flood his video with bloods to co-sign his movement you already had da talent b.
Ever since Chief Keef 'Don't like' changed the game, rapper's been renting homies or getting extorted for a crew.

Facts, I’d rather get 0ff 100 35’s off as a ‘’ as a friend lookin out’’ rather than dropping big packs/ squabbling with the other side

Facts in real life. I’ve always had access but never wanted to deal with that. The streets are the streets regardless but the dirtiness is way more petty at the bottom. Once it becomes a game of weight it gets super grimy

Facts in real life. I’ve always had access but never wanted to deal with that. The streets are the streets regardless but the dirtiness is way more petty at the bottom. Once it becomes a game of weight it gets super grimy
I’ve learned it ain’t worth it, im on my way to a degree but 4 years in school> 25 years in a jam. Seen enough to know riding dolo will save my life.

That moment really was the turning point for most of the **** **** this decade.
realistically **** boys Gon get they cards pulled and back down vs real road runners. You can't tell me snitchyfromdaburbs is with it with it in comparison to Kodak.

What's the Mexican population like in NY?

Did 6nitch9ine feel like an outcast amongst Dominicans an Ricans?

Back
Top Bottom