Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

30t6p3b.gif
 There has to be a way to end stuff like this.

Sometimes I fear for my little boys when they grow up. 3 and 1 year old little guys. Hope they survive this cruel world and never have to endure such a random encounter. Parents must be devastated.
tired.gif

Sometimes I fear for my little boys when they grow up. 3 and 1 year old little guys. Hope they survive this cruel world and never have to endure such a random encounter. Parents must be devastated.
tired.gif

probably did it because dude was a pretty boy and they some thugs, so some girl they wanted didnt want them...she wanted the lil fly dude...so they beat him to death

probably did it because dude was a pretty boy and they some thugs, so some girl they wanted didnt want them...she wanted the lil fly dude...so they beat him to death

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

How old r u son?
laugh.gif
 I mean seriously...

How old r u son?
laugh.gif
 I mean seriously...

Sad part is people do get killed over stupid *#+! like this.

Sad part is people do get killed over stupid *#+! like this.

exactly someone knows

Im from Ga. I know how these dudes act / bluff.. I almost can assure you, this is how it happened.

Two girls got into a fight outside the party (from reports)
Dude's gettin all hype tryin to be bad/thugged/wanna prove somethin - one cat says "next ----- I see imma hit"
Lil guy walks by, BAM.. Catches it from outta nowhere - his boys jump in to get some "free hits", now a crap load of people or stomping and kicking and they don't even know the person who is underneath it all...

I've seen this happen SOOOOO many times.

exactly someone knows

Im from Ga. I know how these dudes act / bluff.. I almost can assure you, this is how it happened.

Two girls got into a fight outside the party (from reports)
Dude's gettin all hype tryin to be bad/thugged/wanna prove somethin - one cat says "next ----- I see imma hit"
Lil guy walks by, BAM.. Catches it from outta nowhere - his boys jump in to get some "free hits", now a crap load of people or stomping and kicking and they don't even know the person who is underneath it all...

I've seen this happen SOOOOO many times.

so why were you questioning my age if i was speaking the truth

Cuz these are 18/19 y/o from GA (Douglass county in fact if im not mistaken). Im sorry bruh, nobody here thinks like that forreal... Nt no damn Dread heads thats for sure... You on some 7th grade type ##$... But eh.. don't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean to come off like I was comin at you my dude.

so why were you questioning my age if i was speaking the truth

Cuz these are 18/19 y/o from GA (Douglass county in fact if im not mistaken). Im sorry bruh, nobody here thinks like that forreal... Nt no damn Dread heads thats for sure... You on some 7th grade type ##$... But eh.. don't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean to come off like I was comin at you my dude.

thats fine im not taking it the wrong way but i would put money on the fact that they did this out of jealous....now if thats 7th grade type stuff or not, they did it not me

thats fine im not taking it the wrong way but i would put money on the fact that they did this out of jealous....now if thats 7th grade type stuff or not, they did it not me

Back
Top Bottom