Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

StaXX wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/itsMANNYbaby

People are actually defending these scumbags.
sick.gif
tired.gif

- seriously though....what do you expect?
- i have cousins doing 35, 50, and life for things that they have every right to be in prison for Murder, Rape, etc., and dont have a single ounce of sympathy for them. and i still have those handful of relatives that think they should be walking free just because they miss them
30t6p3b.gif

.......on a side note. this is what they wearin in the A now?

iyzp1w.jpg

28twes.jpg

296gbgo.jpg

2d3uye.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

^ No, and your trying to hard.

- at what exactly? you clowns kill me......

Were clowns? But your the "clown" who JUST tried to hijack this thread into "roast ATL fashion". And you failed. Miserably. Poor Kid.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Were clowns? But your the "clown" who JUST tried to hijack this thread into "roast ATL fashion". And you failed. Miserably. Poor Kid.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Jking0821 wrote:

I'm not trying to patronize the situation but there are too many variables/uncertainties the instant these things happen.  Its a house party.  All types of scrambling is going on.  And if you are in a position to step in then why not step in well before it gets 'excessive?'   Help the guy if you're going to help him.

As a random person there: You don't know if you would have saved his life.  You don't know who is packing what.  You dont know who these people are and you certainly dont know the story the moment it happens.  I'd feel a number of things (sadness, anger, resentment...) before 'guilt' after the full story comes out.  The only ones who should feel some kind of guilt (other than the murderers) are his "boys."  I doubt he went there by himself...

I'm just saying: the only "people" to blame for this are the ones who made it happen in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

I see what your saying.  I guess I am under the impression that house party usually means friends.  I have never gone to a house party where I don't know the home owner.  So I would think most people there should know most other people.  But I understand that may not be the case. 

I only said "if it gets excessive" because your right if the kid did something to their people and had it coming I would never have known that.  So let it go but I'm sure some head trauma would have been a big enough lesson.  So I would have stepped in once it became excessive. 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Jking0821 wrote:

I'm not trying to patronize the situation but there are too many variables/uncertainties the instant these things happen.  Its a house party.  All types of scrambling is going on.  And if you are in a position to step in then why not step in well before it gets 'excessive?'   Help the guy if you're going to help him.

As a random person there: You don't know if you would have saved his life.  You don't know who is packing what.  You dont know who these people are and you certainly dont know the story the moment it happens.  I'd feel a number of things (sadness, anger, resentment...) before 'guilt' after the full story comes out.  The only ones who should feel some kind of guilt (other than the murderers) are his "boys."  I doubt he went there by himself...

I'm just saying: the only "people" to blame for this are the ones who made it happen in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

I see what your saying.  I guess I am under the impression that house party usually means friends.  I have never gone to a house party where I don't know the home owner.  So I would think most people there should know most other people.  But I understand that may not be the case. 

I only said "if it gets excessive" because your right if the kid did something to their people and had it coming I would never have known that.  So let it go but I'm sure some head trauma would have been a big enough lesson.  So I would have stepped in once it became excessive. 

Douglas County Sheriff Phil Miller said a fight broke out between two females at the party early Sunday. Miller said one of the females hit a male, who said he wouldn't hit a girl but would hit the next male that walked by.Tillman was the next male to walk by. Authorities said multiple attackers beat him.Miller said Tillman was still breathing as deputies arrived at the scene. Deputies administered CPR to the teen, but he did not survive.Douglas County Coroner Randy Daniel said Monday Tillman died of blunt force trauma to the head and chest.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25662138/detail.html

ps.
Miller said his investigators were somewhat hampered by a local attorney, "who came up there and advised witnesses -- not suspects, witnesses -- not to talk to us."
indifferent.gif

http://www.ajc.com/news/beaten-teens-mom-lost-729168.html

Douglas County Sheriff Phil Miller said a fight broke out between two females at the party early Sunday. Miller said one of the females hit a male, who said he wouldn't hit a girl but would hit the next male that walked by.Tillman was the next male to walk by. Authorities said multiple attackers beat him.Miller said Tillman was still breathing as deputies arrived at the scene. Deputies administered CPR to the teen, but he did not survive.Douglas County Coroner Randy Daniel said Monday Tillman died of blunt force trauma to the head and chest.

ps.
Miller said his investigators were somewhat hampered by a local attorney, "who came up there and advised witnesses -- not suspects, witnesses -- not to talk to us."
indifferent.gif

seasoned vet wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

exactly.

but back on topic judging from this story with the whole "first person I see Im going to hit" quote , and from what kind of clothes bruh got on he is one of these young dumb punk wanna be's that be here in the atl....%%@* like this just make my blood boil man, but these fools will learn easily when they hit the county...just how dude dress I can tell he is one of them kids who parents prolly takes good care of him, but he is influenced by dumb %%@*...new breed of young idiots

seasoned vet wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

exactly.

but back on topic judging from this story with the whole "first person I see Im going to hit" quote , and from what kind of clothes bruh got on he is one of these young dumb punk wanna be's that be here in the atl....%%@* like this just make my blood boil man, but these fools will learn easily when they hit the county...just how dude dress I can tell he is one of them kids who parents prolly takes good care of him, but he is influenced by dumb %%@*...new breed of young idiots

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

exactly someone knows

Im from Ga. I know how these dudes act / bluff.. I almost can assure you, this is how it happened.

Two girls got into a fight outside the party (from reports)
Dude's gettin all hype tryin to be bad/thugged/wanna prove somethin - one cat says "next ----- I see imma hit"
Lil guy walks by, BAM.. Catches it from outta nowhere - his boys jump in to get some "free hits", now a crap load of people or stomping and kicking and they don't even know the person who is underneath it all...

I've seen this happen SOOOOO many times.
homie probably didn't even hit the next person he saw, just the next defensless lookin dude that came by...i hope they get the maximum...the courts gotta start making examples outta these dudes...

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

exactly someone knows

Im from Ga. I know how these dudes act / bluff.. I almost can assure you, this is how it happened.

Two girls got into a fight outside the party (from reports)
Dude's gettin all hype tryin to be bad/thugged/wanna prove somethin - one cat says "next ----- I see imma hit"
Lil guy walks by, BAM.. Catches it from outta nowhere - his boys jump in to get some "free hits", now a crap load of people or stomping and kicking and they don't even know the person who is underneath it all...

I've seen this happen SOOOOO many times.
homie probably didn't even hit the next person he saw, just the next defensless lookin dude that came by...i hope they get the maximum...the courts gotta start making examples outta these dudes...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ps.
indifferent.gif

I already seen this coming...

It's a messed up situation, and its goina be more difficult for the police to go forth with little cooperation...

With these type of situations, its the following:

Either help the police bring justice to the victims...

Or

Cooperate and deal with the repercussions...

Not really condoning any of the actions but its a terrible situation no matter how you view it...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ps.
indifferent.gif

I already seen this coming...

It's a messed up situation, and its goina be more difficult for the police to go forth with little cooperation...

With these type of situations, its the following:

Either help the police bring justice to the victims...

Or

Cooperate and deal with the repercussions...

Not really condoning any of the actions but its a terrible situation no matter how you view it...

Back
Top Bottom