Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

smh ive seen this type of stuff happen before.  this is why i dont go to alot of black partys. dudes 20 deep acting like they johnny dangerous, pickin on the weak.  Like srsly? this is 2010, u dont do this unless ur a criminal. RIP

Damn, R.I.P those dudes deserve whats coming to them and more

buddy that died look just like my lil cousin i swear i had to look at the pic two or three times

i'm only 22 and I barely go to the club out here (savannah,ga) *%%# can go from having a good time to shots fired in no time over some simple $$!%*#%%

me and my cousin was just talking about how boosie and plies got *%%%+@ heads swole down here, on some thugged out goon *%%#.

smh ive seen this type of stuff happen before.  this is why i dont go to alot of black partys. dudes 20 deep acting like they johnny dangerous, pickin on the weak.  Like srsly? this is 2010, u dont do this unless ur a criminal. RIP

Damn, R.I.P those dudes deserve whats coming to them and more

buddy that died look just like my lil cousin i swear i had to look at the pic two or three times

i'm only 22 and I barely go to the club out here (savannah,ga) *%%# can go from having a good time to shots fired in no time over some simple $$!%*#%%

me and my cousin was just talking about how boosie and plies got *%%%+@ heads swole down here, on some thugged out goon *%%#.

I really hope these guys get tortured in prison. Such foolishness for no reason.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

Dudes been mad foolish for years bro

- im sayin. 13 years ago the same stuff was going down word to "3 6 mafia -- Hit a Mutha....."

- people forget the past so easily, quick to think these youngins is on some new stuff.

I really hope these guys get tortured in prison. Such foolishness for no reason.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

Dudes been mad foolish for years bro

- im sayin. 13 years ago the same stuff was going down word to "3 6 mafia -- Hit a Mutha....."

- people forget the past so easily, quick to think these youngins is on some new stuff.

^I don't $$++ with clubs or house parties,but if I had to tuck something in the waist everytime I attended one then I wouldn't even bother going (no shots <---no pun).

^I don't $$++ with clubs or house parties,but if I had to tuck something in the waist everytime I attended one then I wouldn't even bother going (no shots <---no pun).

I dont know why this story seems to sadden me worst than the others, but it does. 

The kid was 5 ft 6 , 125 lbs .... They literally killed a kid here .. Don't get it twisted, they will be done in prison, but all that still will not bring back the life of this child.

I know I say this a lot, but we really really need to start doing better.  Start by shutting down sites like WSHH that adhere, and motivate violence between inner-city youths by glorifying it on their site.  This world sickens me at times, it really does.

I dont know why this story seems to sadden me worst than the others, but it does. 

The kid was 5 ft 6 , 125 lbs .... They literally killed a kid here .. Don't get it twisted, they will be done in prison, but all that still will not bring back the life of this child.

I know I say this a lot, but we really really need to start doing better.  Start by shutting down sites like WSHH that adhere, and motivate violence between inner-city youths by glorifying it on their site.  This world sickens me at times, it really does.

StaXX wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/itsMANNYbaby

People are actually defending these scumbags.
sick.gif
tired.gif

- seriously though....what do you expect?
- i have cousins doing 35, 50, and life for things that they have every right to be in prison for Murder, Rape, etc., and dont have a single ounce of sympathy for them. and i still have those handful of relatives that think they should be walking free just because they miss them
30t6p3b.gif

.......on a side note. this is what they wearin in the A now?

iyzp1w.jpg

28twes.jpg

296gbgo.jpg

2d3uye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom