Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

^ No, and your trying to hard.

let me guess, he's wears the same outfit as you, huh?
double_trek_facepalm.jpg

And im not going to even comment on Mrs. Jay z up there. Nobody's laughin but you and your man clown over here. again, your trying to hard. Get back to the topic.

EDIT:  Exactly why are you even looking at pics of dudes in the first place Ma'am? Yet alone, taking the time to post them in a thread like this? Sheesh, thirsty much?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- at what exactly? you clowns kill me......

Were clowns? But your the "clown" who JUST tried to hijack this thread into "roast ATL fashion". And you failed. Miserably. Poor Kid.

- you're right....thats exactly what i was trying to do
indifferent.gif

"sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

- calm down girl. comments about ATL fashion hurts your feelings?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/itsMANNYbaby

People are actually defending these scumbags.
sick.gif
tired.gif

- seriously though....what do you expect?
- i have cousins doing 35, 50, and life for things that they have every right to be in prison for Murder, Rape, etc., and dont have a single ounce of sympathy for them. and i still have those handful of relatives that think they should be walking free just because they miss them
30t6p3b.gif

.......on a side note. this is what they wearin in the A now?

Bammas in dc dress exactly like that tho...rolled up jeans and boat shoes.

- i'd never seen it before. oh but dont dare ask . got cats catching straight FEELINGS over it
laugh.gif

You can't honestly be so ignorant as to think that you weren't being disrespectful.
Aren't you like 30?  Acting like a child...

Were clowns? But your the "clown" who JUST tried to hijack this thread into "roast ATL fashion". And you failed. Miserably. Poor Kid.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

sick.gif
tired.gif

- i have cousins doing 35, 50, and life for things that they have every right to be in prison for Murder, Rape, etc., and dont have a single ounce of sympathy for them. and i still have those handful of relatives that think they should be walking free just because they miss them
30t6p3b.gif

- i'd never seen it before. oh but dont dare ask . got cats catching straight FEELINGS over it
laugh.gif

You can't honestly be so ignorant as to think that you weren't being disrespectful.

StaXX wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/p...e.php?id=100000590706058

indifferent.gif
,all this "Free ______","#+++ these haters on here talkin negative and getting krunk,Ima hold you down in the streets" talk on their FB is just sickening 
30t6p3b.gif
. A poor Mother lost her child for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON other than some little !%$%!*#+$%%@% tryna act all hard and tough talking bout "I'll hit the next person I see" All there friends aren't just supporting them but defending them too as if they did nothing wrong. It's messed up this notion that we have in the Black community that defends the perpetrators of these acts,that no matter what someone does wrong,they should be freed and not suffer any consequences.I understand if you're close with the person but they still committed an absolutely senseless act that cannot be defended. Hope these tough guys get whats coming in jail and stay there for a veeeeery long time. 
R.I.P to poor dude that had to die when he was just minding his business. He's in a much better place now.

A big
30t6p3b.gif
at the society in where we live in.

StaXX wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/p...e.php?id=100000590706058

indifferent.gif
,all this "Free ______","#+++ these haters on here talkin negative and getting krunk,Ima hold you down in the streets" talk on their FB is just sickening 
30t6p3b.gif
. A poor Mother lost her child for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON other than some little !%$%!*#+$%%@% tryna act all hard and tough talking bout "I'll hit the next person I see" All there friends aren't just supporting them but defending them too as if they did nothing wrong. It's messed up this notion that we have in the Black community that defends the perpetrators of these acts,that no matter what someone does wrong,they should be freed and not suffer any consequences.I understand if you're close with the person but they still committed an absolutely senseless act that cannot be defended. Hope these tough guys get whats coming in jail and stay there for a veeeeery long time. 
R.I.P to poor dude that had to die when he was just minding his business. He's in a much better place now.

A big
30t6p3b.gif
at the society in where we live in.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- it really is. even though its what i expect to hear its still crazy to read what people really think.

Originally Posted by whiterails

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

sick.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- i honestly didnt......

- i see you still salty though......
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- it really is. even though its what i expect to hear its still crazy to read what people really think.

Originally Posted by whiterails

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

sick.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- i honestly didnt......

- i see you still salty though......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

10+ everytime we ride

cuz you scared to go 1 on 1
Days of 1 on 1 are long gone... If you're going out by yourself thinking these reckless fools are gonna make accomodations for you because you want to fight 1 on 1 you're asking for it. Times have changed, this ain't Friday where Craig gives his dad the gun. Different mindset these days. Feel bad for the victim, never had a chance.  

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

10+ everytime we ride

cuz you scared to go 1 on 1
Days of 1 on 1 are long gone... If you're going out by yourself thinking these reckless fools are gonna make accomodations for you because you want to fight 1 on 1 you're asking for it. Times have changed, this ain't Friday where Craig gives his dad the gun. Different mindset these days. Feel bad for the victim, never had a chance.  

Still salty?
 I wasn't salty until I came in here and saw inconsiderate tools like you making fun of a deceased child's clothing looking for lulz.

Still salty?
 I wasn't salty until I came in here and saw inconsiderate tools like you making fun of a deceased child's clothing looking for lulz.

this is what happens when you give scum access to social networking sites.

Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson Give a damn what he done that my $$@!+**%!!%!# folk and I love that @$*!$ to death no *$%!%%%+%!** joke
I can feel my eyes feeling the Lord is my witness
ily! Goldiee Low Key
T.I. - Live In The Sky Ft. Jamie Foxx (King)
www.youtube.com
Everything you would possibly want to know about this song, could know, and more. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_in_the_Sky
3 hours ago · View Post
Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson Goldiee Low Key God dont put nothing in front of yu that yu cant handle and boy your little %+! is strong enough to handle it! idc what nobody got to say i know your intentions wasnt killing that boy your heart is better then that S H I T H A P P E N S and people need to realize that! ily boy! keep your head up..
23 hours ago · View Post
Jakea Im'unique Johnson

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Jakea Im'unique Johnson LiL BRUH H0LD YA HEAD UP Goldiee Low Key MUCH L0VE BRUH i KN0 TH0SE WE'RE N0T UR iNTENTi0NS BRUH CAUSE i KN0 U...U MY LiL BR0DAH i L0VE U
Yesterday at 10:11am · View Post
Nigual Dreaded Up Thornberry

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Nigual Dreaded Up Thornberry I swear man dese some fake *@@*@ round here yall aint $*@@ wit bra like dat stop being noisey +$%%$! Not sayin it was right bt lil bra Goldiee Low Key keep ya head da $*@@ up!! i told u we behind u right or wrong aint $$!$ changed!

this is what happens when you give scum access to social networking sites.

Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson Give a damn what he done that my $$@!+**%!!%!# folk and I love that @$*!$ to death no *$%!%%%+%!** joke
I can feel my eyes feeling the Lord is my witness
ily! Goldiee Low Key
T.I. - Live In The Sky Ft. Jamie Foxx (King)
www.youtube.com
Everything you would possibly want to know about this song, could know, and more. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_in_the_Sky
3 hours ago · View Post
Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Shakeela Cocolatte Davidson Goldiee Low Key God dont put nothing in front of yu that yu cant handle and boy your little %+! is strong enough to handle it! idc what nobody got to say i know your intentions wasnt killing that boy your heart is better then that S H I T H A P P E N S and people need to realize that! ily boy! keep your head up..
23 hours ago · View Post
Jakea Im'unique Johnson

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Jakea Im'unique Johnson LiL BRUH H0LD YA HEAD UP Goldiee Low Key MUCH L0VE BRUH i KN0 TH0SE WE'RE N0T UR iNTENTi0NS BRUH CAUSE i KN0 U...U MY LiL BR0DAH i L0VE U
Yesterday at 10:11am · View Post
Nigual Dreaded Up Thornberry

* Mark as Spam
* Report as Abuse

Nigual Dreaded Up Thornberry I swear man dese some fake *@@*@ round here yall aint $*@@ wit bra like dat stop being noisey +$%%$! Not sayin it was right bt lil bra Goldiee Low Key keep ya head da $*@@ up!! i told u we behind u right or wrong aint $$!$ changed!

This thread is jokes. Subject matter ranging from the actual incident to dress attire to facebook messages to rolling 10 deep when one steps out of the house... is this existence verifiable?

This thread is jokes. Subject matter ranging from the actual incident to dress attire to facebook messages to rolling 10 deep when one steps out of the house... is this existence verifiable?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

the saddest part aside from kid dying (rip) is that nobody did anything, 57 witnesses and not one person did anything 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif
Happens all the time. There's always that "That aint my *#%%!" moment when stuff like this breaks out and people don't help.

Either that or the usual "OOO, they fighting!" Then everybody runs and watches.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

the saddest part aside from kid dying (rip) is that nobody did anything, 57 witnesses and not one person did anything 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif
Happens all the time. There's always that "That aint my *#%%!" moment when stuff like this breaks out and people don't help.

Either that or the usual "OOO, they fighting!" Then everybody runs and watches.

Back
Top Bottom