Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

bobby+maurice+tillman.jpg

Thats a pic of the kid they killed.
frown.gif

UPDATE#5: Bobby Maurice Tillman died of head and chest injuries, according to the coroner's office. In other words, he died of blunt force trauma. These four thugs should be handed down the death penalty.
damn he still looks like a baby.....
frown.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

those dudes can politic with Lucifer after they burn in hell.....

bobby+maurice+tillman.jpg

Thats a pic of the kid they killed.
frown.gif

UPDATE#5: Bobby Maurice Tillman died of head and chest injuries, according to the coroner's office. In other words, he died of blunt force trauma. These four thugs should be handed down the death penalty.
damn he still looks like a baby.....
frown.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

those dudes can politic with Lucifer after they burn in hell.....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Another reason why this generation for teenagers are the worse yet. Y'all should ashamed of your generation, I know i would.

indifferent.gif
people say this every damn generation. 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Another reason why this generation for teenagers are the worse yet. Y'all should ashamed of your generation, I know i would.

indifferent.gif
people say this every damn generation. 

Same thing almost happened to me and bro at a ghetto house party but all that running their mouth our boys had time to come to back us up! Ever since then I stay away from those type of parties

Same thing almost happened to me and bro at a ghetto house party but all that running their mouth our boys had time to come to back us up! Ever since then I stay away from those type of parties

Originally Posted by whiterails

Still salty?
 I wasn't salty until I came in here and saw inconsiderate tools like you making fun of a deceased child's clothing looking for lulz.
That's not the kid that died though. That was one of the attackers.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Still salty?
 I wasn't salty until I came in here and saw inconsiderate tools like you making fun of a deceased child's clothing looking for lulz.
That's not the kid that died though. That was one of the attackers.

Sad, R.I.P to the kid.

Off topic, Jetpacunlimited did you play Gears of War 2? I remember running into someone with a gamertag like that who was running with a crew that cheated there !%+!* off and we still gave them the business.

Edit: Yep, it was you.
laugh.gif

Sad, R.I.P to the kid.

Off topic, Jetpacunlimited did you play Gears of War 2? I remember running into someone with a gamertag like that who was running with a crew that cheated there !%+!* off and we still gave them the business.

laugh.gif

This makes my heart hurt. I know whats its like to be on both ends, Got my eye socket cracked, stabbed in the leg, nose broke, fighting 3 dudes at once.
But also have done my dirt, so it hits home. I live in seattle, its supposed to be all good out here, but word to jody breeze - you can get it anywhere..

This makes my heart hurt. I know whats its like to be on both ends, Got my eye socket cracked, stabbed in the leg, nose broke, fighting 3 dudes at once.
But also have done my dirt, so it hits home. I live in seattle, its supposed to be all good out here, but word to jody breeze - you can get it anywhere..

Originally Posted by bC

Sad, R.I.P to the kid.

laugh.gif

My Gamertag is I SI7ENT I bro... lol whats ur GT and how long ago was this? I doubt we cheated anyone

Back
Top Bottom