Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

Originally Posted by Mogulson

I rather stay at a club than be at a house party where people have no self control.
Thought you were from the DMV.  This kat just got jumped, later died, right outside of the club in DC. Tell me why all the dudes got off tho. :smh

not at all...i have never heard of or experienced this type of thing happening in any setting other than some ghetto house party...stop being ignorant...its not racist...are these four men not ghetto animals based on what they did?
You never heard about gay kids getting beaten to death on college campuses by students who no one would consider "ghetto." I agree they are animals. But its not only people living in poverty who commit these type of atrocities.

What bothers me even more is the fact that 50 people didn't stop four from beating a boy to death. Honestly I'm sure they didn't go in with the intent to kill him but none the less they did and inner city teenage anger and immaturity cost another his life as well as theirs. Honestly, the sad part about this is this isn't something new, back when I was in highschool worse things happened. A friend that lived in my neighborhood around the corner from me had a house party once when his mom went out of town. A guy tried to talk to his girl and he told dude chill that's my girl. The kid came back and shot up the house while shooting my boy 17 times and 4 other people including the girl. He died and the girl is messed up. It was an AK 47 so it did a lot of damage............ this isn't a race issue because honestly I can personally account events in which I know gangs of every race commit atrocious crimes on each other. I think we have a few genes pools that should be taken out the human genetic spectrum. So people should not reproduce.

What bothers me even more is the fact that 50 people didn't stop four from beating a boy to death. Honestly I'm sure they didn't go in with the intent to kill him but none the less they did and inner city teenage anger and immaturity cost another his life as well as theirs. Honestly, the sad part about this is this isn't something new, back when I was in highschool worse things happened. A friend that lived in my neighborhood around the corner from me had a house party once when his mom went out of town. A guy tried to talk to his girl and he told dude chill that's my girl. The kid came back and shot up the house while shooting my boy 17 times and 4 other people including the girl. He died and the girl is messed up. It was an AK 47 so it did a lot of damage............ this isn't a race issue because honestly I can personally account events in which I know gangs of every race commit atrocious crimes on each other. I think we have a few genes pools that should be taken out the human genetic spectrum. So people should not reproduce.

"Before the attack, one of the teens reportedly told his friends he was going to hit the next person he saw, said Ferguson."

If this part indeed turns out to be true, I hope these guys are tortured to death, then executed.  They deserve a fate worse than death first.
indifferent.gif

"Before the attack, one of the teens reportedly told his friends he was going to hit the next person he saw, said Ferguson."

If this part indeed turns out to be true, I hope these guys are tortured to death, then executed.  They deserve a fate worse than death first.
indifferent.gif

Some of my boys hit random people at su. %$#+ be crazy sometimes, my boy locked up for hitting dude with a cinder block

10+ everytime we ride

Some of my boys hit random people at su. %$#+ be crazy sometimes, my boy locked up for hitting dude with a cinder block

10+ everytime we ride

Originally Posted by seniosoul

These black kids are bout to get charged to the maximum degree... i guess they didn't hear about all the republicans who got elected into office.
colored people better start laying low no b.s.

roll.gif
one of the most ignorant things i have ever seen posted on NT ... the level of intelligence is rapidly declining on this board ...

These black kids are bout to get charged to the maximum degree... i guess they didn't hear about all the republicans who got elected into office.

roll.gif
one of the most ignorant things i have ever seen posted on NT ... the level of intelligence is rapidly declining on this board ...

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Same thing actually happened to me at a house party (random guy just wanted to hurt someone) and Im about the same size as dude, these guys better get life.

I only got hit once though, they didn't know I was 20+ deep
grin.gif

is this your spirit posting?

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Same thing actually happened to me at a house party (random guy just wanted to hurt someone) and Im about the same size as dude, these guys better get life.

I only got hit once though, they didn't know I was 20+ deep
grin.gif

is this your spirit posting?

S

T

F

U

You gotta bring a tool for any party these days. Dudes is wreccless out here folk
30t6p3b.gif

S

T

F

U

You gotta bring a tool for any party these days. Dudes is wreccless out here folk
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

First, RIP to your friend

Gotta blame the attackers for this happening, not the bystanders.  Fights?  Let the security/police/ambulance be the hero, not you.  You don't know who those guys are or the whole story the moment it happens.  Stick your neck out there and come out with all types of problems..

RIP, condolences to the family, and I hope justice is served...     

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

First, RIP to your friend

Gotta blame the attackers for this happening, not the bystanders.  Fights?  Let the security/police/ambulance be the hero, not you.  You don't know who those guys are or the whole story the moment it happens.  Stick your neck out there and come out with all types of problems..

RIP, condolences to the family, and I hope justice is served...     

Yep. I've seen this over and over here in Atlanta when I was a teen. Too many times dudes would just look to fight you for NO REASON...

frown.gif
 R.I.P. to lil dude man.

Back
Top Bottom