Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

Ridiculous. Ghetto scumbags. This remind me of this thread posted awhile back, a chinese kid and his old man got the same treatment from some fools who were "depressed with life" and wanted to assault the next person they saw. These cats need to grow up, just because youre a loser doesnt mean you can go attacking people for no reason.

the saddest part aside from kid dying (rip) is that nobody did anything, 57 witnesses and not one person did anything 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif

the saddest part aside from kid dying (rip) is that nobody did anything, 57 witnesses and not one person did anything 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif

That is messed up. That is why I dont go to house parties. You never know. Even 20 deep it only takes 20 bullets to stop that.

That is messed up. That is why I dont go to house parties. You never know. Even 20 deep it only takes 20 bullets to stop that.

It's sad that black people are killing each other over stupid and random crap like this. Dude didn't do anything expect try and have a good time at a party
30t6p3b.gif
. This crap is getting out of control.

I'm black btw

It's sad that black people are killing each other over stupid and random crap like this. Dude didn't do anything expect try and have a good time at a party
30t6p3b.gif
. This crap is getting out of control.

I'm black btw

just really found out who the victim was, i aint know him like that but i seen him a few times. dude dont mess wit nobody like that man, them boys dead wrong for doin that to him
30t6p3b.gif

just really found out who the victim was, i aint know him like that but i seen him a few times. dude dont mess wit nobody like that man, them boys dead wrong for doin that to him
30t6p3b.gif

If true, I hope those idiots rot in hell for that one.

...I've seen ignorance on that level too. Dudes do it all of the time, unprovoked random acts of violence. Its going to start w/ the wrong person one day.

If true, I hope those idiots rot in hell for that one.

...I've seen ignorance on that level too. Dudes do it all of the time, unprovoked random acts of violence. Its going to start w/ the wrong person one day.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

same ol ghetto animals

no racism.
Fixed

not at all...i have never heard of or experienced this type of thing happening in any setting other than some ghetto house party...stop being ignorant...its not racist...are these four men not ghetto animals based on what they did?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

same ol ghetto animals

no racism.
Fixed

not at all...i have never heard of or experienced this type of thing happening in any setting other than some ghetto house party...stop being ignorant...its not racist...are these four men not ghetto animals based on what they did?

Back
Top Bottom