roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is this remotely funny?

thats a damn shame now its 4 young black lives lost over ignorance. education is key people.

thats a damn shame now its 4 young black lives lost over ignorance. education is key people.

30t6p3b.gif
100% trife life.
Some of you %%+%#!***%$#+ in here really disgust me man.

30t6p3b.gif
100% trife life.
Some of you %%+%#!***%$#+ in here really disgust me man.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
Truth.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

someone in that group could have saved that boys life life but my guess is they didnt want risk getting hurt over someone they didnt even know, they just stood there and watched
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
Truth.

These black kids are bout to get charged to the maximum degree... i guess they didn't hear about all the republicans who got elected into office.
colored people better start laying low no b.s.

These black kids are bout to get charged to the maximum degree... i guess they didn't hear about all the republicans who got elected into office.
colored people better start laying low no b.s.

These idiots are an embarrassment to my race. I hope they get the worst possible punishment. They need to bring back torturing offenders if they can definitely be proven guilty.

These idiots are an embarrassment to my race. I hope they get the worst possible punishment. They need to bring back torturing offenders if they can definitely be proven guilty.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

I rather stay at a club than be at a house party where people have no self control.
Thought you were from the DMV.  This kat just got jumped, later died, right outside of the club in DC. Tell me why all the dudes got off tho. :smh

not at all...i have never heard of or experienced this type of thing happening in any setting other than some ghetto house party...stop being ignorant...its not racist...are these four men not ghetto animals based on what they did?
You never heard about gay kids getting beaten to death on college campuses by students who no one would consider "ghetto." I agree they are animals. But its not only people living in poverty who commit these type of atrocities.

Back
Top Bottom