Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

damn homie...thats y house parties out here aint the move, at least at the club security MIGHT try to break it up. & these lames always pick the smallest *$@@+ to jump on
30t6p3b.gif

damn homie...thats y house parties out here aint the move, at least at the club security MIGHT try to break it up. & these lames always pick the smallest *$@@+ to jump on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Same thing actually happened to me at a house party (random guy just wanted to hurt someone) and Im about the same size as dude, these guys better get life.

I only got hit once though, they didn't know I was 20+ deep
grin.gif

That's how you got that stoned face?

Nope, from good cali trees 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Same thing actually happened to me at a house party (random guy just wanted to hurt someone) and Im about the same size as dude, these guys better get life.

I only got hit once though, they didn't know I was 20+ deep
grin.gif

That's how you got that stoned face?

Nope, from good cali trees 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

Dudes been mad foolish for years bro

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes been mad foolish for years bro

It's sad how typical this situation is.

"This %+++ is bunk, Ima take off on the next n_ I see"

seen it soooooooooo many times.

It's sad how typical this situation is.

"This %+++ is bunk, Ima take off on the next n_ I see"

seen it soooooooooo many times.

Back
Top Bottom