Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Haha Fizzy isnt down with metal?

I was just giving you a hard time BCF

Today:

Hypocrisy
Between The Buried And Me
Guns N Roses
TOOL
I introduced him to System of a Down, and even liked Hatebreed a little bit.  When we ride the music selection is interesting.  I think when we went up to Vancouver, Wa last week the playlist went System of a Down>>Gucci>>Clipse>>Decapitated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Haha Fizzy isnt down with metal?

I was just giving you a hard time BCF

Today:

Hypocrisy
Between The Buried And Me
Guns N Roses
TOOL
I introduced him to System of a Down, and even liked Hatebreed a little bit.  When we ride the music selection is interesting.  I think when we went up to Vancouver, Wa last week the playlist went System of a Down>>Gucci>>Clipse>>Decapitated
laugh.gif
lmao. what were you doing in vancouver?

anyways, here are the mayhem tour dates:

[h3] MAYHEM RETURNS TO NORTH AMERICA

MAYHEM, LUDICRA, TOMBS - 2010 TOUR DATES

4/7 Washington, DC 9:30 Club*
4/8 New York, NY Fillmore at Irving Plaza* (BV Presents)
4/9 Cambridge, MA Middle East Downstairs*
4/10 Montreal, QC Les Foufounes Electriques*
4/11 Toronto, ON The Opera House*
4/13 Chicago, IL Bottom Lounge
4/14 Minneapolis..., MN Triple Rock Social Club
4/15 Winnipeg, MB Royal Albert Arms
4/16 Regina, SK The Exchange
4/17 Edmonton, AB Starlite Room
4/18 Calgary, AB Republik
4/20 Vancouver, BC The Commodore Ballroom
4/21 Seattle, WA Studio Seven
4/22 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
4/24 San Francisco, CA Slim's
4/25 Los Angeles, CA Henry Fonda Theater
* with Krallice[/h3]at first i was hesitant to go seeing how its during april and finals but i realized the 17 is a saturday. woot woot

^thanks again for your help buddy. much appreciated

so i got 2 tickets for myself and my little brother. i also picked up my rae tickets which were freaking 36 dollars
sick.gif
thats crazy cause its gonna be at the same venue where i catch most of my metal shows which usually cost about 20 bucks. i bet theyre gonna have a bunch of crappy local opening acts too. im all for supporting the local music scene, but ive heard plenty of amateur rappers in my time and 98% of them suck. i wish ghost was coming with him

anyways, just got the newest impetuous ritual and im bout to give it a listen. the new dark tranquillity just leaked as well. so in case anyone needs it...
nerd.gif

Happy for them but I think this belonged to Megadeth.  Anyway its disgusting to see that most of the front rows are missing and hardly anybody clapped.

Man this is America.  Metal is completely demonized
smh.gif

I need to move to Europe, $%$@ this stupid #$* piece of *#%% country.  Bunch of @#$!+@% idiots listening to mindless @#$!+@% dribble about nothing, and trying to pass this *#%% off as some @#$!+@% masterpiece.  I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

The metal community is strong but is outnumbered here in America. But the shows that I've seen outside the country are insane. When I saw Maiden in Mexico it was awesome I couldn't even explain how great it was. Just the fact that everyone is into it. NO ONE is sitting down or bored. When I saw them here in San Antonio it was good but different.

new dates for american carnage announced:

Jul. 23 - Pavillon de la Jeunesse, Quebec City, QC CANADA
Jul. 24 - Heavy MTL, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, QC CANADA
Jul. 26 - Metro Centre, Halifax, NS CANADA
Jul. 27 - Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB CANADA
Jul. 29 - Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, ONT CANADA
Jul. 30 - John Labatt Centre Center, London, ONT CANADA
Aug. 11 - Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
Aug. 12 - Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ
Aug. 14 - Tsongas Arena, Boston, MA
Aug. 15 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
Aug. 16 - Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT
Aug. 18 - Tower City Amphitheatre, Cleveland, OH
Aug. 19 - Joe Louis Arena, Detroit,MI
Aug. 20 - UIC Pavillon, Chicago, IL
Aug. 21 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 23 - Cap Fed Park @Sandstone, Kansas City, KS
Aug. 25 - Magness Arena, Denver, CO
Aug. 26 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM
Aug. 27 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
Aug. 29 - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA
Aug. 30 - Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA
Aug. 31 - Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA
Sep. 01 - Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA
Sep. 03 - Wamu Theatre, Seattle, WA
Sep. 04 - Washington County Fairgrounds, Portland, OR

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif

i knew there had to be a handful of tool fans on the board. good !%+#

I'm a little late on this discussion, but peep the avatar. Tool > any other band out there. I've seen them live 6 times. First was in the fall of 01, Summer 02, Spring 06 at the Orpheum Theatre in Minn, fall of 06, twice in summer of 07. All have been amazing.

Damn it no San Antonio again. This sucks. I've decided after getting no dates from any group lately I'm going to go see D.R.I. I'm crossing my fingers that the Scorpions announce some U.S dates and that San Antonio is included.

Originally Posted by Physicx

new dates for american carnage announced:

Jul. 23 - Pavillon de la Jeunesse, Quebec City, QC CANADA
Jul. 24 - Heavy MTL, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, QC CANADA
Jul. 26 - Metro Centre, Halifax, NS CANADA
Jul. 27 - Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB CANADA
Jul. 29 - Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, ONT CANADA
Jul. 30 - John Labatt Centre Center, London, ONT CANADA
Aug. 11 - Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
Aug. 12 - Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ
Aug. 14 - Tsongas Arena, Boston, MA
Aug. 15 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
Aug. 16 - Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT
Aug. 18 - Tower City Amphitheatre, Cleveland, OH
Aug. 19 - Joe Louis Arena, Detroit,MI
Aug. 20 - UIC Pavillon, Chicago, IL
Aug. 21 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 23 - Cap Fed Park @Sandstone, Kansas City, KS
Aug. 25 - Magness Arena, Denver, CO
Aug. 26 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM
Aug. 27 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
Aug. 29 - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA
Aug. 30 - Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA
Aug. 31 - Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA
Sep. 01 - Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA
Sep. 03 - Wamu Theatre, Seattle, WA
Sep. 04 - Washington County Fairgrounds, Portland, OR
Before school starts back up
pimp.gif

Sign me up for Team Metalheads! I've been playing guitar for ten years, and I'm the lead guitarist for Dallas-based band Verdict of Vengeance. We're a blend of thrash, death metal and hardcore, and we've opened for Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu, Necrophagist, Vader, Decapitated, The Faceless, Destruction, The Absence, and Arsis, to name a few. Iron Maiden is my favorite band of all time, followed by Death, Meshuggah, After the Burial, All Shall Perish, Megadeth, Cannibal Corpse, Unearth, Nevermore, and the list goes on.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I'm so pissed off right now. It seems like every group I want to see is skipping San Antonio. I swear this sucks. There is no shows lined up. The only ones are D.R.I but I can't go because I have a speech 3 days after and my voice gives out for a week. And Paul Dianno is coming to my town for free but I'm still debating. If anyone hasn't heard. There is a tour with Megadeth, Testament, and Exodus. Megadeth is going to be playing the whole album Rust In Peace live which I would kill to see but we got skipped againt. I know you've already seen them Physicx but you better go to this one. Just to hear Five Magics, Poison was the Cure, and Lucretia would be crazy.

U.S. RUST IN PEACE TOUR 20th ANNIVERSARY Rollcall - Megadeth/Testament/Exodus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 01 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
March 02 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
March 03 - Medford, OR - Medford Armory
March 06 - Calgary, AB - Big Four (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 07 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 08 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland Exhibition Hall
March 11 - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theater - nicoditto744
March 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Palace Theater
March 13 - Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom
March 15 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
March 16 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
March 18 - Scranton, PA - Scranton Cultural Center
March 19 - Norfolk, VA - The NorVa
March 21 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle - corniliousk
March 22 - Asheville, NC - Orange Peel
March 23 - Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
March 25 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theater
March 26 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s Amphitheater
March 27 - Lubbock, TX - The Pavilion
March 28 - El Paso, TX - Club 101 - ramcon12
March 30 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
March 31 - Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Palladium (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
im not familiar with TX but are none of those dates within a 1-2 hour drive from you? cause i would think driving for a few hours to catch a show you really wanted to see would be worth it? especially if its on a friday/saturday.

for those of you that still havent checked out Richard Christy and Steve Digiorgio's new band...
http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Sign me up for Team Metalheads! I've been playing guitar for ten years, and I'm the lead guitarist for Dallas-based band Verdict of Vengeance. We're a blend of thrash, death metal and hardcore, and we've opened for Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu, Necrophagist, Vader, Decapitated, The Faceless, Destruction, The Absence, and Arsis, to name a few. Iron Maiden is my favorite band of all time, followed by Death, Meshuggah, After the Burial, All Shall Perish, Megadeth, Cannibal Corpse, Unearth, Nevermore, and the list goes on.
We got another one
pimp.gif

Is this the right band?
http://www.youtube.com/v/dQCPlk3ZWqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dQCPlk3ZWqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Yeah man throw up the sig.  I'll see if I check out your stuff and good list o groups there.  I missed Necrophagist when they came
mad.gif
.   By the way dude if your ever come to San Antonio let me know.  I can spread the word around here.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

I'm so pissed off right now. It seems like every group I want to see is skipping San Antonio. I swear this sucks. There is no shows lined up. The only ones are D.R.I but I can't go because I have a speech 3 days after and my voice gives out for a week. And Paul Dianno is coming to my town for free but I'm still debating. If anyone hasn't heard. There is a tour with Megadeth, Testament, and Exodus. Megadeth is going to be playing the whole album Rust In Peace live which I would kill to see but we got skipped againt. I know you've already seen them Physicx but you better go to this one. Just to hear Five Magics, Poison was the Cure, and Lucretia would be crazy.

U.S. RUST IN PEACE TOUR 20th ANNIVERSARY Rollcall - Megadeth/Testament/Exodus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 01 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
March 02 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
March 03 - Medford, OR - Medford Armory
March 06 - Calgary, AB - Big Four (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 07 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 08 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland Exhibition Hall
March 11 - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theater - nicoditto744
March 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Palace Theater
March 13 - Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom
March 15 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
March 16 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
March 18 - Scranton, PA - Scranton Cultural Center
March 19 - Norfolk, VA - The NorVa
March 21 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle - corniliousk
March 22 - Asheville, NC - Orange Peel
March 23 - Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
March 25 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theater
March 26 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s Amphitheater
March 27 - Lubbock, TX - The Pavilion
March 28 - El Paso, TX - Club 101 - ramcon12
March 30 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
March 31 - Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Palladium (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
im not familiar with TX but are none of those dates within a 1-2 hour drive from you? cause i would think driving for a few hours to catch a show you really wanted to see would be worth it? especially if its on a friday/saturday.

for those of you that still havent checked out Richard Christy and Steve Digiorgio's new band...
http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PbXEUGU4ED4&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Austin and Houston are both 3 hours away. And the others are way more than that.� I'm considering making the drive out to Austin.� I need to check this out.  I'll probably have to miss work but I think it will be worth it.

Yeah man throw up the sig.  I'll see if I check out your stuff and good list o groups there.  I missed Necrophagist when they came
mad.gif
.   By the way dude if your ever come to San Antonio let me know.  I can spread the word around here.
Absolutely, man! Thanks! We haven't been in San Antonio in awhile, but I'm sure that will change soon. I love that city.

Back
Top Bottom