Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn J1Goku your lucky on those King Diamond. Anybody heard of the Arch Enemy & Exodus tour. I'm pissed they are not coming my way.

Swedish/German extreme metallers ARCH ENEMY will join forces with San Francisco thrash legends EXODUS for the "Tyrants of Evil" North American tourin January/February. Also appearing on the bill are ARSIS and MUTINY WITHIN.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Jan. 20 - Towson, MD @ Recher Theatre
Jan. 21 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
Jan. 22 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre
Jan. 23 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Jan. 25 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
Jan. 26 - Quebec City, QC @ Theatre Imperial
Jan. 27 - Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre
Jan. 29 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
Jan. 30 - Minneapolis, MN @ The Rock
Jan. 31 - Winnipeg, MB @ The Garrick Centre
Feb. 02 - Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Hall Ballroom
Feb. 03 - Edmonton, AB @ Edmonton Events Center
Feb. 06 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox at the Market
Feb. 08 - San Francisco, CA @ Regency Center @ The Grand
Feb. 09 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm a huge Arch Enemy fan, and they're completely skipping Oregon. I'll have to either go to Seattle or San Fran
frown.gif

CT blows when it comes to shows..Arch & Exodus? Beautiful..
Hoy
Edge of Sanity- The Spectral Sorrows
As I Lay Dying
Pantera

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn J1Goku your lucky on those King Diamond. Anybody heard of the Arch Enemy & Exodus tour. I'm pissed they are not coming my way.

Swedish/German extreme metallers ARCH ENEMY will join forces with San Francisco thrash legends EXODUS for the "Tyrants of Evil" North American tour in January/February. Also appearing on the bill are ARSIS and MUTINY WITHIN.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Feb. 03 - Edmonton, AB @ Edmonton Events Center
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

relax guys, theyll prolly/hopefully add more dates
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn J1Goku your lucky on those King Diamond.
now i didnt get them $5 cheap but $20 for Voodoo and $15 for Spiders Lullabye demo was a great price considering Voodoo goes for $40 alone onebay. the poster that comes with the Spiders Lullabye demo looks dope only downside is folded up.

you can kinda see the poster here
LPspiderscolor.jpg

in case you want to cop either they still have a few left over at http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/

nice pick up on the vinyl j1. I would love to see your collection in person. Pics coming anytime soon? Lol. Probably would take you weeks.

Today:

Nightwish
Haste The Day
Early Times

It's not as good as the Red Album upon the first couple of listens, but it might grow on me.

I forgot about Magrudergrind, I've been listening to them too, but I really want to stress Blut Aus Nord.

Not gonna lie, I thought they bird thing was going to beyond wack, but it was kinda funny lol.

I thought I never heard Baroness until I went on youtube and remembered that for a long while, I thought their songs were old Mastodon demos lol.

Today:

Pierce The Veil
Rush
Valient Thorr

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Not gonna lie, I thought they bird thing was going to beyond wack, but it was kinda funny lol.

to be honest, i thought the same thing

i dont have many friends that listen to metal so i guess he found it kinda outrageous and sent it to me. its a little lame though once i think about it butwhatever
laugh.gif

baroness does sound like mastodon though hey? i havent picked up the blue record yet but ive heard good things so far

ill check out blut aus nord too

from roadrunnerrecords:

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]CHILDREN OF BODOM's LAIHO To Play Guitar For HYPOCRISY - Oct. 14, 2009[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY have enlisted CHILDREN OF BODOM frontman Alexi Laiho to play guitar on their upcoming North American tour. Alexi will temporarily fill the currently vacant guitarist spot on the trek, which will also include headliners ENSIFERUM alongside EX DEO, BLACKGUARD and SWASHBUCKLE.
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope he is there for the edmonton date. looks like it

the guys on hypocrisy's forum arent too thrilled
laugh.gif

edit - good thing its a 18+ show. otherwise there would be like a billion 13 year olds showing up there just for alexi. its not like he is gonna steal theshow, do vocals or anything

nice pick up on the vinyl j1. I would love to see your collection in person. Pics coming anytime soon? Lol. Probably would take you weeks.
it'd probably take longer, i dont know how some people can take pictures of their collections that dwarf mine. i'd get bored real quickand give up. i'll try and take pics of stuff i get along the way.

got these in recently.
6tjxix.jpg

Rorschach - Remain Sedate / Protestant 2lp on Red #46/150
Hatred Surge - Desconstruct tape...yes cassette they still make these
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Rorschach
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nice find J1. How much if you dont mind me asking? I have never met anyone else who was into them.
it was $29 shipped. they were $25 at the reunion shows so no price gouging. Charles(singer) posted on other forums about there being someleftovers from the shows so i grabbed one. they pressed 150 for each show all individually numbered + digital copy included:

RICHMOND Version GOLD VINYL
ASBURY PARK Version BLUE VINYL
NYC, NY Version SILVER VINYL
BROOKLYN, NY Version RED VINYL
BOSTON Version GREEN VINYL
PHILADELPHIA Version CLEAR VINYL

you can see them all here and they got shirts http://www.merchdirect.com/GernBlandstenRecords/Vinyl?cat=279

although if your thinking of getting one i wouldnt order from the online store cause they only have the priority delivery option which is more expensive.either contact this email [email protected] or get it from their ebay store here

i wish i could of attended one of the reunion shows.

I'm wondering if Arch is gonna add more dates, doesn't look like it
ohwell.gif
..The closest they'll come here is more than an hour away. *sigh*

Hoy
Arch Enemy - Root of All Evil (heavy Rotation)
Edge of Sanity

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

I'm wondering if Arch is gonna add more dates, doesn't look like it
ohwell.gif
..The closest they'll come here is more than an hour away. *sigh*

Hoy
Arch Enemy - Root of All Evil (heavy Rotation)
Edge of Sanity
A couple hours for me, and I'd love to see them live
frown.gif

AngelaGossowWOA2006.jpg

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom