Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Good of you to keep up this thread J1Goku. I've been crazy busy with school. jammed out to

Slayer-World Painted Blood
Warbringer-War without end.
Same here, it's just plain crazy.

In Flames
Hatebreed
Led Zeppelin
Hell Yeah
Damage Plan
Slipknot
Dimmu Borgir
Killswitch Engage

yeah sorry i havent been bumping this thread much as of late guys
ohwell.gif

anyways, never seen that danzig video before. he got rocked
laugh.gif

lately just listening to some goatwhore and hypocrisy. finally got the throne of chaos album menace and prayer. i always thought that early norther was themost blatant children of bodom soundalike but throne of chaos certainly takes the cake.

^
pimp.gif

thanks for bumping

writing my review for music class. this week we are learning about the 80s: madonna, michael jackson and metal. the assignments to be handed in before classare supposed to be on the genres/eras we are to study for class that day to get a feel for the subject matter. while everyone in class will prolly do thereport on mj (rip), im gonna do scream bloody gore
pimp.gif
(rip chuck)

its due at 6:30 tonight and i havent even started yet
laugh.gif

Damn your so lucky with that class Physicx. I would have already finished out of excitement. Anyway I'm kind of in the same boat with you in myMicrooeconomics class because I have a newspaper journal I was supposed to be doing from August until now. It's supposed to have 12 articles and I'veonly done 5. Its due tomorrow by 4:30.

Iced Earth- Iced Earth
Annihilator-Carnival Diablos

Originally Posted by Physicx

^
pimp.gif

thanks for bumping

writing my review for music class. this week we are learning about the 80s: madonna, michael jackson and metal. the assignments to be handed in before class are supposed to be on the genres/eras we are to study for class that day to get a feel for the subject matter. while everyone in class will prolly do the report on mj (rip), im gonna do scream bloody gore
pimp.gif
(rip chuck)

laugh.gif
I had to write about a single song for my writing class. Everyone did hip-hop and rap, some dude from Bend, Oregon talked about how"Ganster's Paradise" was important to his life
indifferent.gif
,and then I got up. Apparently Call for Blood by Hatebreed scares suburban folk
roll.gif

sissies.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

^
pimp.gif

thanks for bumping

writing my review for music class. this week we are learning about the 80s: madonna, michael jackson and metal. the assignments to be handed in before class are supposed to be on the genres/eras we are to study for class that day to get a feel for the subject matter. while everyone in class will prolly do the report on mj (rip), im gonna do scream bloody gore
pimp.gif
(rip chuck)

laugh.gif
I had to write about a single song for my writing class. Everyone did hip-hop and rap, some dude from Bend, Oregon talked about how "Ganster's Paradise" was important to his life
indifferent.gif
, and then I got up. Apparently Call for Blood by Hatebreed scares suburban folk
roll.gif

sissies.

You went a little light on them with that Hatebreed though. I started laughing at that Gangster Paradise one. Some of these kids think they are actuallygangsters. They let the music influence them a little to much.

By the way the drums on that song is pretty killer but I think I've heard that in another song.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

^
pimp.gif

thanks for bumping

pimp.gif
(rip chuck)

laugh.gif
I had to write about a single song for my writing class. Everyone did hip-hop and rap, some dude from Bend, Oregon talked about how "Ganster's Paradise" was important to his life
indifferent.gif
, and then I got up. Apparently Call for Blood by Hatebreed scares suburban folk
roll.gif

sissies.

You went a little light on them with that Hatebreed though. I started laughing at that Gangster Paradise one. Some of these kids think they are actually gangsters. They let the music influence them a little to much.

By the way the drums on that song is pretty killer but I think I've heard that in another song.
That's what I'm saying, I could have brought in much louder, crazy bands.� All those kids were looking at me like they were waiting for meto morph into this guy:
Illidan-Stormrage-warglaive.jpg

laugh.gif

On another note I finally got sound on internet videos, so I don't need to boot to windows to watch music videos in this thread anymore
pimp.gif

In celebration
http://www.youtube.com/v/oz2m0HUHL78&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/oz2m0HUHL78&hl=en&fs=1&

whoa, never heard of fleshgod apocalypse before. brutal tech death is
pimp.gif
ill be sure to check out some quo vadis too

class was ok today. its 3 hours long every thursday so he uses his time wisely

today was mj, madonna and metal so metal only got 1 hour after the break. he was like, "after the break, heavy metal!" everyone was like
eyes.gif
sick.gif
and i was like "!%+! YEAH!" the lecture consisted of some slides of notes which i didnt even bother to write down since i knew everything already
laugh.gif

we started off watching some spinal tap then went into some segments from headbanger's journey. parts he showed in between notes was the intro w/ number ofthe beast, then the part describing the sound of metal and the "devil's note", dee snider vs the pmrc and censorship, dio and the horns, thenthrash metal. the genres we touched on were power (surprisingly), glam, NWOBHM and thrash. no death or black though. he was lecturing on the "occult"then went to the next slide to reveal the reign in blood album cover. i was like "YESSS!
pimp.gif
" out loud and he looked at me and smiled
laugh.gif
. angel ofdeath ftw

prof knows his stuff too which was great. i wish we got some more time on it but whatever. i would of loved to see everyone's faces had he played the partsin the doc when sam dunn shows that lady the wretched spawn or the part on norwegian black metal

pimp.gif

today was mj, madonna and metal so metal only got 1 hour after the break. he was like, "after the break, heavy metal!" everyone was like
eyes.gif
sick.gif
and i was like "!%+! YEAH!" the lecture consisted of some slides of notes which i didnt even bother to write down since i knew everything already
laugh.gif

we started off watching some spinal tap then went into some segments from headbanger's journey. parts he showed in between notes was the intro w/ number of the beast, then the part describing the sound of metal and the "devil's note", dee snider vs the pmrc and censorship, dio and the horns, then thrash metal. the genres we touched on were power (surprisingly), glam, NWOBHM and thrash. no death or black though. he was lecturing on the "occult" then went to the next slide to reveal the reign in blood album cover. i was like "YESSS!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. angel of death ftw

prof knows his stuff too which was great. i wish we got some more time on it but whatever. i would of loved to see everyone's faces had he played the parts in the doc when sam dunn shows that lady the wretched spawn or the part on norwegian black metal

It probably would have been funny if he would have showed that segment of Gaahl. Are you the only one into metal from that class Physicx? My school sucks. Everybody freaked out when I wore my Cannibal Corpse Eaten Back to Life shirt. My art teacher was the only one that dug it.

By the way did yall hear abou the hammerfall tour. I can't beleive we are not in it.

Swedish melodic metallers HAMMERFALL will return to North America for a full tour in March/April 2010. This will be the band's first tourof U.S./Canada in almost five years.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Mar. 05 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 06 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Mar. 07 - New York, NY @ Filmore at Irving Plaza
Mar. 09 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
Mar. 10 - Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
Mar. 11 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial De Quebec
Mar. 12 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Mar. 13 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabodys
Mar. 15 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Mar. 16 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Mar. 18 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4
Mar. 19 - Winnipeg, MB @ West End Cultural Center
Mar. 21 - Edmonton, AB @ Starlite Room
Mar. 22 - Calgary, AB @ The Warehouse
Mar. 23 - Vancouver, BC @ The Venue
Mar. 24 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Mar. 26 - San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom at Regency Center
Mar. 27 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
Mar. 28 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
Mar. 30 - Las Vegas , NV @ House of Blues
Mar. 31 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater
Apr. 01 - Phoenix, AZ @ U.B.'s
Apr. 02 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
Apr. 04 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
Apr. 06 - Dallas, TX @ Trees
Apr. 07 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
Apr. 08 - Houston, TX @ Meridian

Support on the trek will come from:

March 5-27: POWERGLOVE
March 27 - April 8: ECHOES OF ETERNITY

Who's your team J1Goku? That was a pretty good game. I'm sure Rust was happy about that one. Anyay Mikkey Dee is a beast. King Diamond sure misses him.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

we started off watching some spinal tap then went into some segments from headbanger's journey. parts he showed in between notes was the intro w/ number of the beast, then the part describing the sound of metal and the "devil's note", dee snider vs the pmrc and censorship, dio and the horns, then thrash metal. the genres we touched on were power (surprisingly), glam, NWOBHM and thrash. no death or black though. he was lecturing on the "occult" then went to the next slide to reveal the reign in blood album cover. i was like "YESSS!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. angel of death ftw

prof knows his stuff too which was great. i wish we got some more time on it but whatever. i would of loved to see everyone's faces had he played the parts in the doc when sam dunn shows that lady the wretched spawn or the part on norwegian black metal

It probably would have been funny if he would have showed that segment of Gaahl. Are you the only one into metal from that class Physicx? My school sucks. Everybody freaked out when I wore my Cannibal Corpse Eaten Back to Life shirt. My art teacher was the only one that dug it.
nah. theres about 100 people in the class so theres bound to be more than a few. the guy who sits behind me was like "finally!" when themetal section began. same guy did his report last week on reign in blood. also i saw some dude wearing an amon amarth sweater once in class. im the only onewho wears band shirts on a consistent basis though. people also look at me funny when i wear deicide and stuff
laugh.gif

today,

just picked up slayer and hypocrisy yesterday. hypocrisy is pretty good and i havent given slayer a full listen yet

Back
Top Bottom