Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Who's your team J1Goku? That was a pretty good game. I'm sure Rust was happy about that one. Anyay Mikkey Dee is a beast. King Diamond sure misses him.
Lions
smh.gif
at least the Suns and Devils are doing great
pimp.gif
. and Mikkey Dee is the man, that solo in the Sacrifice video i posted up aboveis something VICIOUS.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Who's your team J1Goku? That was a pretty good game. I'm sure Rust was happy about that one. Anyay Mikkey Dee is a beast. King Diamond sure misses him.
Lions
smh.gif
pimp.gif
. and Mikkey Dee is the man, that solo in the Sacrifice video i posted up above is something VICIOUS.
eek.gif
roll.gif

sorry man...

but yeah...went to school today...turns out we dont have classes
smh.gif

i knew we didnt have any tomorrow, but didnt know about today

just listening to some mygrain to pass the time

edit - ninjalla what the !%%% is that? creeps the hell out of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Lions
smh.gif
pimp.gif
. and Mikkey Dee is the man, that solo in the Sacrifice video i posted up above is something VICIOUS.
eek.gif
roll.gif

sorry man...

but yeah...went to school today...turns out we dont have classes
smh.gif

i knew we didnt have any tomorrow, but didnt know about today

just listening to some mygrain to pass the time

edit - ninjalla what the !%%% is that? creeps the hell out of me
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/iaysTVcounI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/iaysTVcounI&hl=en&fs=1&

Lions
smh.gif
pimp.gif
Hey, if it wasn't for your Lions, my Rams would still be winless. So thanks for that.

I don't know who mentioned Fleshgod Apocalypse, but thanks very much.

And Henry Rollins is superior to every deity save Thor.

damn your spurs bcf

that is all
They spanked the raptors huh. That was without Parker and Duncan too. They are starting off slow right now but I give it more time before theystart gettin better.

Originally Posted by mace40

Lions
smh.gif
pimp.gif
Hey, if it wasn't for your Lions, my Rams would still be winless. So thanks for that.

I don't know who mentioned Fleshgod Apocalypse, but thanks very much.

And Henry Rollins is superior to every deity save Thor.
josh browns td pass on the fake fg
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

man ive been sleeping on this but i finally checked it out and Embrace of Thorns - Atonement Ritual is @!*!!%+ great

Embrace+Of+Thorns+-+Atonement+Ritual+%282009%29.jpg
pimp.gif

whats goin on rust? long time no see. im doing well and i assume everyone else is.

in other news, apparently hypocrisy has problems getting into the country due to visa problems. ex-deo already dropped out of the tour because of the same#%%%. mikael and horgh are with the tour, peter is still in sweden and alexi is in los angeles. what the +@%+ that idiot is doing there i have no idea becausei think the tour is in texas this week
laugh.gif

whats goin on rust? long time no see. im doing well and i assume everyone else is.

in other news, apparently hypocrisy has problems getting into the country due to visa problems. ex-deo already dropped out of the tour because of the same #%%%. mikael and horgh are with the tour, peter is still in sweden and alexi is in los angeles. what the +@%+ that idiot is doing there i have no idea because i think the tour is in texas this week
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Veteran German hard rockers SCORPIONS will embark on a two-year world tour in 2010. An international press conference will be held in January to announce thedetails of the trek, which will include dates in Germany, USA, South America, Asia, Russia and other European countries.

SCORPIONS recently spent time at a studio in Hannover, Germany with Swedish producers Mikael "Nord" Andersson and Martin Hansen (the team behind THERASMUS' "Dead Letters" CD) recording their new album for an early 2010 release.

"We are working on 12 songs at the moment," guitarist Mathias Jabs told Scorps News. "Great stuff. Definitely 'Scorpionized' in soundand attitude. More towards the early Eighties."

Although SCORPIONS' new CD is tentatively due in Europe in March, a U.S. release date has yet to be pinned down. "Azoff Management [which representsSCORPIONS] is currently working on the [record] deal," Jabs said. "Simultaneous release is up to the record companies."

Please come to San Antonio.

well, looks like hypocrisy is out according to their forum

i wonder if theyll find a replacement before then

edit - lazarus ad was added recently in place of ex deo. i think they came around with testament (?) but never checked it out. can anyone tell me anythingabout them?

mad.gif
Damn it I'm so pissed off right now. Did yall hear about theSlayer, Megadeth, Testament tour.

"American Carnage" tour dates:

Jan. 18 - WaMu Theatre, Seattle, WA*
Jan. 19 - Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR
Jan. 21 - Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA*
Jan. 22 - Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA*
Jan. 23 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ**
Jan. 25 - Magness Arena, Denver, CO*
Jan. 26 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM*
Jan. 27 - El Paso Coliseum, El Paso, TX*
Jan. 29 - Verizon Wireless, Houston, TX**
Jan. 31 - Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN*
Feb. 01 - Gwinnett Arena, Duluth, GA*
Feb. 02 - Broadbent Arena, Louisville, KY*
Feb. 04 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN*
Feb. 05 - UIC Pavilion, Chicago, IL*
Feb. 06 - Cobo Arena, Detroit, MI*
Feb. 09 - Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT**
Feb. 11 - Izod Center , East Rutherford, NJ*
Feb. 13 - Susquehanna Center, Camden, NJ*
Feb. 14 - Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA*
Feb. 16 - Pavillon de La Jeunesse, Quebec City, QC
Feb. 18 - John Labatt Centre, London, ON
Feb. 19 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
Feb. 20 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
Feb. 22 - Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB
Feb. 23 - Metro Centre, Halifax, NS

Once again we get left out. Instead I got Megadeth, Machine Head, Suicide Silence, and Arcanium (who ever the hell they are)

how far are you from those other 2 texas cities? if not would you consider making the trek out ? sorry, i dont know american geography
laugh.gif

but how they gonna call is american carnage when the last 5 dates are in canada?
laugh.gif

�Physicx wrote:
well, looks like hypocrisy is out according to their forum

i wonder if theyll find a replacement before then

edit - lazarus ad was added recently in place of ex deo. i think they came around with testament (?) but never checked it out. can anyone tell me anything about them?

I�listen to them and their album is pretty good..

YUKU & it's format -___-

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Woo woo Portland, Or
pimp.gif
bout time. dont know if youve ever mentioned going to a concert w/o having to travel x amount of miles out of town
laugh.gif

thanks for the vid Av1r3x, ill be sure to check it out

Most I have gone is about 200miles to see Maiden. But I would drive much further to see some of my favorite bands. Especially since I live in NC now... Itsucks when it comes to shows.

Today:
A Day To Remember
Slayer
Whitechapel

damn. 200 miles? you are crazy rust, then again, it is maiden after all
pimp.gif

anyways,

Hide your wives and daughters! BEHEMOTH are coming back to America. The band have announced a headlining run that will kick off on January 7th in Philly. Therewill be two great openers on the tour, SEPTICFLESH and SHINING. Check out the dates after the jump. Just make sure not to recite any Polish jokes aroundNergal.

01/07 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of the Living Arts
01/08 - W. Springfield, VA - Jaxx
01/09 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11
01/10 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
01/11 - Tampa, FL - State Theatre
01/13 - Austin, TX - Emo's
01/15 - Tucson, AZ - The Rock
01/16 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
01/17 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
01/18 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
01/19 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
01/21 - Calgary, AB - The Republik
01/22 - Edmonton, AB - The Starlite Room
01/23 - Regina, SK - The Exchange
01/24 - Winnipeg, MB - West End Cultural Center
01/25 - St. Paul, MN - Station 4
01/26 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
01/27 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody's
01/28 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls
01/30 - New York, NY - Gramercy Theatre

i love septic flesh. their album last year was awesome. communion was top 5 for 2008 imo

portland on the list
nerd.gif

Awesome, I love Behemoth.

But I probably like Septic Flesh better, I'm right there with you on Communion, Physicx.

damn. 200 miles? you are crazy rust, then again, it is maiden after all
pimp.gif

anyways,

Hide your wives and daughters! BEHEMOTH are coming back to America. The band have announced a headlining run that will kick off on January 7th in Philly. There will be two great openers on the tour, SEPTICFLESH and SHINING. Check out the dates after the jump. Just make sure not to recite any Polish jokes around Nergal.

01/07 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of the Living Arts
01/08 - W. Springfield, VA - Jaxx
01/09 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11
01/10 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
01/11 - Tampa, FL - State Theatre
01/13 - Austin, TX - Emo's
01/15 - Tucson, AZ - The Rock
01/16 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
01/17 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
01/18 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
01/19 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
01/21 - Calgary, AB - The Republik
01/22 - Edmonton, AB - The Starlite Room
01/23 - Regina, SK - The Exchange
01/24 - Winnipeg, MB - West End Cultural Center
01/25 - St. Paul, MN - Station 4
01/26 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
01/27 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody's
01/28 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls
01/30 - New York, NY - Gramercy Theatre

i love septic flesh. their album last year was awesome. communion was top 5 for 2008 imo

portland on the list
nerd.gif
Woo woo! Never heard of septic flesh so I'll have to check them out.
fbf26dd1577fc04a9d403afff9c9b9c1141d6eb3.gif

edit: Checked them out
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom