TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

grrrrr, more size 12 competition!

awesome stuff, you have my vote
lol I never really like to look at it that way, more like; a size 12 friend who maybe likes to get rid of some stuff I need
happy.gif

woah Air Addict you really moved back? with parents or alone? I'm justasking cuz it's always hard for me to imagine some1 moving back after growing up in the Netherlands, you know there ain't a lot of cases like that andalso I probably won't ever move back to Bosnia/Croatia myself either. Not saying your country you originally come from (in general) is worse or whatever, Iactually love Bosnia/Croatia and I always like to stay there as long as possible when I'm on vacation but don't really like to think about living therefor life, as there's just too much things I'll miss from here too like AM shoes and weed hahah j/k nah but the girls there definitely are all thereason to give that up almost
laugh.gif
but I honestly dislike the Netherlands in lots of ways too but still I always think it's remarkable if someone reallydoes move back. Don't get me wrong though.

Bleaaghh Premium Infrareds.... can't say I'm the proudest owner
tired.gif

Sorry if I went a little too much off topic fam!

Gskooo: No dude i'm here by myself, the fam is still in the hague. I am notstaying here permanently i'm just here to study, haha my father offered to pay for everything so i couldnt resist. And as for girls...damn dude there arealot of hotties here. Weed? haha there are ways of getting that here, not exactly up to the standards of nederwiet but its good enough and heck for theequivalent of 10euro you can get a big %#! bag of herb haha.

micmorales: thanks kuya mic, well i did everything you said aside from the sisigbut i'll hit you up on that some other time haha (sisig remindend me of a pic i made a while back)..am i FAM now?

radxrayz: props dude what a collection of AM
pimp.gif

Int0theDark: speechless..i never admit to being enviousof someone else's collection but this is just sick.

156pyt3.jpg

2nd page a no no.....quick post!

those homegrown 90's are really starting to appeal more and more everytime i see them.

saw ur post on team am fam...just post ur Am collection and tell us why you'd like to join and how u come to appreciate runners...
n69401241_30987691_6077.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Scream Green Air Max '96 [/color]

n69401241_30987690_368.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]I'm not sure if the true head consider these "Air Max" I love them the samethough ... Got em for $20 a few years back. Also got a pair that was Wht/Grey-Blk-Lime for $30 ....[/color]

n69401241_30970479_3882.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Bought a pair of shoes and got these 1/2 off. They were already marked down to $100. Likedthem but not for retail but $50 was too easy.[/color]

n69401241_31001110_7232.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Been lusting for these forever ... finally got them recently for 101 shipped.[/color]

n69401241_31001114_5596.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Got these for $69 on sale @ FL ... always wanted them as a kid ... should have grabbed acouple pairs ... anyone have some for sale let me know.[/color]

n69401241_31001118_6710.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Nothing special. No explanation need. 03 Retro from FNL[/color]

n69401241_31001117_1060.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]These are my Grails ... got them off eBay a few years ago. Got scammed. Seller send twoleft shoes.[/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]... but I keep them for display.[/color]

n69401241_31001123_7760.jpg

n69401241_31001126_3565.jpg

n69401241_31001125_3057.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]... Clearly not an AM but these are AF1s inspired by Grape 95s. Wasn't working whenthey got retroed so I had to grab these instead even though I loathe most AF1s

n69401151_30343021_2025.jpg

Clearly I have a starter collection but Air Max have become my new focus. I been a shoehead since 2nd grade but it's always mostly been AJs ... as withmost AJ collectors I've been disgusted w/ JB handling of the brand for sometime. There are so many AM out there is so many ill colorways. I'm just inlove w/ all kinds of AM now. Looking for some Air Max Deluxe, PIllars, Griffey Max, Nomo Max, DT Max, 1st TN, Air 120 (I think. I remember having them around2000 I think. Randy Johnson was in the commercials.) I can go on and on ... but yeah ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[Nelly] LET ME IN NOW [/NELLY]
[/color]

unbelievable Ryan ... what an impressive image man. with this beautiful image
in my mind i will have a fantastic sleep tonight. that's for sure. honestly ... your
am95 collection is something of the best. pure and raw quality

very nice air max collection radxrayz !!! lime, silversurfer
smile.gif
, spruce, infra
air max 90 ... also these iD's look nice on the right. curry air max 1, w&w, structure,
neon light. again good work!

very nice am1 edge ... classic cw ... can't go wrong

nice safari am1 Hotthobo ... although i prefer the black laces. you avatar is
sick
smile.gif
, solebox purple devil 1500 are nice (but i have to say air max only please)

nice shots Modzzilla !

very clean mheftman, you're mr. iD ... no doubt

screem green are dope young dr0

please keep it straight air max folks. majority here is into other stuff beside am's
but let's try to keep it max

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

If those Air Force 1's aren't customs by someone, then they are fake.
[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]Copped from an Athlete's foot ... came with two pair of laces ... and Ican take pictures of the box ... I don't think they are fake.[/color]

Silver Surfer - Dude, I know I need to change those laces back to black. I tried to be original with a lace flip, but black just works better with that shoe.And, I'll keep it all air max related from here on out.

Safari 90s and JD Lights

thanks fam...

sadly im letting most of my originals go b/c i cant store them safely anymore... I dont want to blow this place up with a selling thread or nothing but if youneed something let me know.

PS glad to see everyone is still visiting the thread! I hope all of you are doing well!

PS kevin, someone was telling me the other day how there are all these superstitious like stories in hawaii having to do with lava rocks, old ladies that youhave to stop and talk to, weird horror like stories. *random thought*

Hello AM Fam,

I'm interested in joining team AM Fam. The reason being is that I have love for Nike Runners. It may not be as huge as many of y'all over here, butit's better than nothing. My first pair, I mean pairs, of AM's were a bunch of AM Pluses and Air Bursts I won as a group (a few of you remember thatauction). I originally planned to keep the AF1's and sell the rest. I did sell the AM Pluses (regret selling the orange ones
frown.gif
), but I grew fond of thebursts and kept them. My favorite AM's are Neon AM95's, Infrared AM90's (I hate the hype on these
sick.gif
), Pool AM95's (finding a pair in size 12.5-13.5 is a $@+$+), severalAM1's, Orange AM Pluses, and a good grip of Nike runners from the 90's. This thread has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about Air Maxes. Now on tothe pics (recycled pics galore)...

dsc01307mediumqx8.jpg

'99 White/Grey AM95's
pimp.gif
(the auction stated that this belonged toa celeb, but when I asked the seller, he didn't reveal any info about the said "celebrity")

dsc01259mediumaw6.jpg

'97 Slate AM95's
pimp.gif

dsc01107mediumzq3.jpg

'98 (or '99?) AM Plus
pimp.gif
(sold them)

dsc01109mediumrf5.jpg

'98 White/Grey/Red Air Bursts
pimp.gif

dsc01108mediumit0.jpg

'98 AM Plus
pimp.gif
(I wish I didn't sell these
frown.gif
)

AF1

Been a long time ... oooffffff .. I was cooped up in a windowless lab for 3 weeks straight. Not fun. Especially when that windowless lab forbids internetaccess. WACK.

But I'll try and come back strong. I took some time and upped my air max collection to thecollectionspace.com. Check it!

http://www.thecollectionspace.com/Collections/howsyouredge/Air+Maxhttp://www.thecollections...ions/howsyouredge/Air+Max

Over the years, I've watched air maxes come and go. Any pair I didn't wear hit ebay (minus those limes, gotta have back ups).

Here are a few teasers:

preview-half-a04bb572ba7a3b7dadbd60ec74a8209e.JPG

preview-half-76140cdf922e5e44321ebfe3fd0e72ce.JPG

preview-half-340cd26da74aa772aa08908641a93f5f.JPG

preview-half-6e487ee7824f2de66eb765570582f18f.JPG

Peace, fam.

When I hit 2k posts, you can expect a full collection post. Sweet!

Limited Edt...Singapore right?

AA , Rad and Young Dro...I would like to welcome you to the fam! U got my vote

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

dsc01307mediumqx8.jpg

'99 White/Grey AM95's
pimp.gif
(the auction stated that this belonged to a celeb, but when I asked the seller, he didn't reveal any info about the said "celebrity")
laugh.gif
I bid on some stuff from that same guy...too bad I didn't win anything.
smh.gif

Nice Slates and Air Max Pluses. I think I may take new pictures of my air max collection one of these days.

P.S. Are those Slates wearable?

pickups
been wanting these ltd's for a while and got them on sale
pimp.gif

$50

$85

i think im going to try to get in team am fam but not now lol..i have to take some collection pics

Nice Air Max Limiteds, Air Max 90s and Air Max 1s.

I usually don't beast over Air Max Limiteds but that black colorway looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom