TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not anymore...Air Max Pluses I guess can still count ::shrugs::

I'm pretty sure these are okay to post here:
6952577623c1551b8936f5f45c17937e1ee5bbc.jpg

I posted this info on the premium air max 90 release thread but here it is again for all your air max lovers.

Anyways, for those who really want the premium ones here is a link. Don't complain about the prices, air max shoes in general are more expensive overseasthan here in the US. If you don't like the prices, just don't buy it, simple as that. We might pay anywhere from 80-120 US dollars here in the statesbut overseas average air max price runs $170-$200, that's just how it is.

I have ordered from them in the past and they did ship overseas, not sure about now but if you want to know, just email them, good people and no, I dont livein switzerland.

http://www.grandism.com/webshop/product_info.php/products_id/8742http://www.grandism.com/w...info.php/products_id/8742

Shout out to Oli and Mike!

They have almost every size so good luck

^^booo brings up a bad memory!

they sent me two left shoes one size 8 and one size 9 in the EU adventure pack AM1s!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

not saying they're not cool....but my first and last experience wasn't great...

and i STILL want those.....size 7 or 7.5 anyone?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^That's not an Air Max. If you want to showcase what you wore (other than Air Max runners) you might as well head over to the WDYWT thread. Thanks.
wooh dude, HARSH?! Yeah I personally don't think Spiridons should really count as AM either but I see there's a lot of appreciation forthem amongst people here so I don't really mind seeing one some time too.

But:

micmorales wrote:
stabs , structs TNs count in my book!

yeah in mine too, I mean come on; just cause their not called "Air Max" as a model name shouldn't mean their not really AM' s.. well at leastthat's my book again. I just did think it's a little odd when I saw NB runners and stuff sometimes, not that I personnally don't like em that much(which sorry, I really do not but I'm not hating just because I don't like either) but if you guys amongst each other like to post pics and talk aboutthem I'm fine with that, just didn't really expect it at first.

Originally Posted by rapsa

current airmax lineup at my local footlocker.....
f_08312007048m_2b2b359.jpg

f_08312007049m_0f2f678.jpg

f_08312007050m_c48d812.jpg

f_08312007054m_46c8d45.jpg

devil.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

WOW..LOOK..AT ALL..THOSE...LTD'S......

AIR MAX LTD'S ARE MY FAVORITE.....ANYONE ELSE.....???..

YO...rapsa....U SAY U ARE IN KUWAIT......DOSE THAT FOOTLOCKER SHIP TO THE US..???....

ANYBODY...KNOW IF FOOTLOCKER WILL SHIP FROM OVER SEA'S LIKE THAT...????...

I agree that the New balances should not have been posted. I was just excited to get them, and I figured that some people might dig them. But... I knowthat alot of you have posted spiridons, stabs, air tuned, safari 89s etc... without it being a problem. I even remeber Oli posting a pair of Kenya Tailwinds alittle while back. Just saying. I guess I understand the rules of the thread a bit better now, just keep in mind that I've been lurking in this threadyfor at least a few years before I decided to start posting stuff, and my understanding of what does or does not fly in this thread is mainly based on what allyou guys have been posting in the past.
tongue.gif

haha well I wasen't trying to be a "wise guy" of any kind here for the record, just my 2 cents.

If anything I really don't feel like I should be some complaining dude here, after all I'm not even FAM myslef or anything but then again read upperpart ^
smile.gif

Nice Laser Blue AM90s. Wish I would've picked up a pair when they were $250, thought it was too much for an AM90 back then
frown.gif

Hotthobo - I think what we are trying to get at is, if its a Nike runner with a visible air unit, then it belongs here... No beef though man... Nice Ben Drurys...
Liguid Heat - I gotta say I hate LTDs... But whatever, its an AM...
Brian - I know those zest lights are GR and hit the outlets and all that, but dang I lovethose!!! I wear my pair all the time... Simple colorway with half way decent materials...
Seb - agreed that the premium infras are wack with cheese!!! Nice lasers though...
Gasp - One of the sickest colorways of the 95... Congrats my man!!!
Corey - You havent been wearing AMs lately or what? Havent seen you in here in a while....
Flintgrey - Just bought my plane tix... I will be heading up to Chicago with Ucasta for the 1st2nd and 3rd of October...

No AMs for me...
I ordered new camera today though so I will probably hold off on taking pics until that beast comes in...
Have a good one fellas...

JAKE

Sup Fam!

Seb - those laser 90's make me wanna cry,
frown.gif
if i don't get my hands on those laser blue lights at the least...idon't know
tired.gif

Gasp -
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - Thanks!

for me today:

and the past couple days

Peace Fam!

I almost never post...but have been following this thread since its original inception.....gotta post something I just had framed that I think everyone herewill appreciate...as far as I'm concerned...Those Kenya Runners are the epitome of AIR MAX RUNNING.....just my 2 cents....I'll post my framed picturetomorrow....and my collection one of these days......

Desert reds and...those other AM95s!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sorry, I can't remember the color code for the second pair but my brother used to have those when they first came out. Ran 'em into the ground and arenow collecting dust in his house.

What size are those?

jwdanklefs- Makes sense to me. I'm not trying to start any internet beef or anything, I'm just down for runners (especially air maxes, but others too).0704202134- the kenya runner is actually one of my grails and I'm hoping that the retros come out proper.

Ok... I know I said I wasn't going to take any more pictures until my new camera came in but I couldn't help it after all this Kenya TW talk...
I had to pull mine out and snap a few pics... I keep forgetting I have these...

JAKE

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Desert reds and...those other AM95s!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sorry, I can't remember the color code for the second pair but my brother used to have those when they first came out. Ran 'em into the ground and are now collecting dust in his house.

What size are those?
Check the link in his sig.

Desert reds are sz. 10 and the other pair are a sz. 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom