TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by I Love AF1

(the auction stated that this belonged to a celeb, but when I asked the seller, he didn't reveal any info about the said "celebrity")
if they smell like douche, then those were kanye's.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

(the auction stated that this belonged to a celeb, but when I asked the seller, he didn't reveal any info about the said "celebrity")
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nice one Kev.

Hows your edge - dope stuff u got there

No maxes for me today.....nasty day in the big apple.
sick.gif

some pickups coming soon...
eek.gif

nice stuff as always TEAM AM FAM, picked these up a couple days ago down in georgetown,and haven't taken them off my feet since, they are sooooocomfy

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

laugh.gif

sorry to be an impatient prick, but am I approved yet?

Mic, you're welcome.

Brian - if i knew the rain would have stopped by this time....i'd have broke something out. i'm trying to get in as much AM's aspossible before the temp starts to drop

Absolution - i love those blue 95's, i regret painting the midsole black on my pair.

always so cool when you find out some1 you really didn't expect it of s packing some heat
tongue.gif
especially in the US, where AM is really not even existing inthe mainstream compared to the EU, especially the Netherlands.

edit: cincybcats22 please ask about that stuff inpm's the fam doesn't want to get shut down, neither would I like it. Not *****in just pointing out
smile.gif

Mayhemgatz, I wore my AMs because I didn't give a (censored) that it rained
laugh.gif
...thankfully I was inside most of the time.

I'm going out in a bit, so I might change things up.

^^ reminds me of the EU TeAM Fam summit...me and Oli wearing AMS 1sand KRs in the rain
laugh.gif

This dude comes up to us and asks why the hell we wearing them while its pouring....

Cincy is just inquriring about it...no harm no foul....

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Lime 90's for $50 and Hoa 87's for $85? Please tell me your secret.

lol.. i got the limes from ebay and the hoa's from nsb.. the guy said they were "nds" but they could easily pass for ds

briannnnn these ltds are very nice..they're pretty comfy and my footaction had them on sale and ive wanted them for a while so i had to get them

Originally Posted by Gskooo

always so cool when you find out some1 you really didn't expect it of s packing some heat
tongue.gif
especially in the US, where AM is really not even existing in the mainstream compared to the EU, especially the Netherlands.

edit: cincybcats22 please ask about that stuff in pm's the fam doesn't want to get shut down, neither would I like it. Not *****in just pointing out
smile.gif
Gotcha, you should watch the profanity though.
wink.gif

Thanks Mic, i was just curious. I already own both.

^That's not an Air Max. If you want to showcase what you wore (other than Air Max runners) you might as well head over to the WDYWT thread. Thanks.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^That's not an Air Max. If you want to showcase what you wore (other than Air Max runners) you might as well head over to the WDYWT thread. Thanks.
I guess we are enforcing now...

Do Stabs, Structures, and Tuned Airs count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom