TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Int0theDark

its been a while fellas,

hope everyone is doing well. kevins am95 image made me go dig out this one.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Dopeness.

Size 12 AM Steal Alert! or..
actually need authenticity check.. Fam??

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBa...ageName=ADME:B:SS:NL:1123

Mayhemgatz: oh my bad if I disrespected somehow. Damn I wish I had them shoes in by now though :/

brickSB: Hefty KO
tongue.gif
and nice Infraz

Oli: lovely Storms, those always may be mentioned imo. I really like those laces on them for some reason.

Air Addict: Sick Opium 180's. Cool youtube vid too, never knew they were that much hyped though ;o

Not too bad GS... Looked good to me... I got mine for around that price and then they popped up at the outlets for $59.99....

INTOTHEDARK - WOW

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ryan - you are one sick individual
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

WORD!!!!

Hey Ryan, saw the stuff you're selling. Wish those 87's White/Gray/Black 99's were a size 9! Size 10 Fam hit him up
pimp.gif

Well, I finally took pictures of my AM collection (at least most of it), thought I'd share it with everybody and hopefully join the Fam.

I'm old enough to remember wearing my Dad's hand me down OG AM1's and Stabs in gym class way back. I've always worn AM's, just wore themhard and threw them away when I got a new pair. Over the past 5 years or so, I started collecting and you can see where that's gone. Air maxes, Jordans,Dunks, even non-Nikes (gasp!). My main collecting goal is acquiring the shoes I had growing up. Keep me in mind if you have extra sz 12's in OG colorways.

more pics of each shoe here

Very very nice AM collection. Nice IDs, 360 Is, spiridons...heck, I like everything you have!

You have my vote.

Ryan - check your email

Nice Collection up there

Just Came back from Vegas.
Feet are tired from driving! Sooo Hooottt!!!

GOOD DAY FAM!!!

Great stuff as usual everyone.

radxrays, amazing collection man, no filler. Especially liking the lime 90s and w&w air max 1s.

Heres my little contribution..

and one non air max, solebox 1500s

Wow, nice nice nice.

Hybrids again today, took this pic for the piccie thread after getting some inspiration from page 1 of it.

My fam came to the hague, netherlands from the U.A.E when i was just 5 years old that was way back in 1990. Air Max was never out of fashion in the netherlandsand growing up there made me love air max and runners in general, my dad used to buy me random runners once in a while like tailwinds, stabs, hua's andstructures (usualy from the " uitverkoop bak" haha) but never the latest air max which i would drool over everytime i was in "centrum".Fastforward to 2001 when i worked parttime at my dads office for some extra money i could finaly get the shoes i wanted, but even then i just used a pair andbought new ones whenever they got beat. Not until 2004 or so is when i started to try and preserve my shoes, aquiring more pairs so that i had biggerrotations. I've been back in the P.I now for about a year already and its kinda hard getting Air max here because everything is all about b-ball. The picsyou see now is what i brought with me from holland, not much compared to most of you guys here but i'm proud of it.

*recycled pics

4gjllz.jpg

116v0wp.jpg

24lmwly.jpg

Rad, now that's what I call a killer AM collection. Very good stuff right there.

Air Addict, cool setup and nice stuff.

Keep the quality up people.

Im with Oli, pareng AA...lekker hoor!
laugh.gif
@ centrum...echt heh..tering uitverkoop bakken....!

Rad, very nice

Edge...one f my faves pare

Yo May, damn too bad but f it..rock em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom