TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by micmorales

Strange how this wasn't mentioned when people started posting New Balance shoes etc nothing was said, i'm up for AM only, anyhoo, maybe this'll make up for it...
Because TeAM members have free passes...and we post RUNNERS
indifferent.gif

I have this feeling you feel you are better than us...correct me if Im wrong.
You may stand corrected, my collection doesn't compare to some ive seen here, that's why i love the place. I only posted the Transformers because i thought you guys may appreciate them.

With all the hatin and slander for no apparent reason i dont know why i bother. You come here and post same as everyone else and before you know it someones getting stuck into you because your socks aren't brand new out of the packet, or they assume you have attitude or other intentions, it's like walking into the middle of an LA gang, very clicky.

I thought this place was about the shoes.
I just don't think you get it....Just look at the title of this thread... You don't really have to get a brand new pair of socks out ofyour "POCKET".

WHOA WHOA WHOA! what is going on in here guys.....did u see that GIF that Kev posted?
laugh.gif

Kev...that was great....even better than the whole "my boss seeing me on a desk taking pics of shoes" comic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolution - Great pickup man, i wish.....WISH....i could find those. i'd drop a pretty penny for them!

Edge - got them off the bay.

so can we get back to air maxes now?

so fam, i went to the Nike ID studio at NTNY today, wasn't too impressed considering i could do everything online if the site was ever to work. the ladythat helped me broke it down and told me that nike only allows very few orders online per day so that more people are motivated to come to the studio. in thestudio u can make as many as u want apparently if u have enough time. this is what i came up with. let me know what u guys think?

Mesh, leather overlay and mudguard, metallic silver swoosh, laser blue accents n laces, ink blue air bag, and "jacquard" (i don't know thespelling) fabric liner. i didn't know what to write as an ID so i just went with something wierd
devil.gif

very nice choice brian ... seems like it was time to break out the og am93
smile.gif

brilliant pair sir!

am93whtblumenblk2qw4.jpg

folks i don't want to be involved in this. but can we just relax a bit in here please. [quote my old sig] ... you gotta give respect to get respect [/quotemy old sig]

g'night everybody

EDIT: very nice crystal am95 up there. congrats for these ... and gasp i know what you mean with semi decent price
smile.gif

i like nike air max shoes. plenty of people like air maxes more than me. plenty of people like air maxes less than me. arguing about airmaxes though, seemskinda pointless to me.

some old pics that i probably already posted in here a few times:

laser, crystal, pool, neon yellow, yellow streak
safety orange, infrared, varsity red, fire pink, canyon gold
273981830.jpg

and i know those all neons are super ugly lol - i fricken looooove them.
288345093.jpg

i love these monsters. one pair is really beat now.
238169295.jpg

oli helped me get these. he's a really cool dude. pg4 phalanx!
300943526.jpg

got these samples from kazi - they are very strange - i like strange
324824904.jpg

Very nice Gasp and Tibor! Can't top either of those!!

Sorry I started this whole thing by making my observation of the Trainers, but I believe any of the older members would have done it seeing a pair of TRAINERSin an AIR MAX thread. It's sad to see many of the vintage members not posting in here as often as they used to anymore, and I'm guessing it'sbecause of stuff like this. Let's just keep it moving people, get back to the purpose of this great thread - THE LOVE OF AIR MAX.

Kev - Thanks for the great pictures to get us back on track.

Mayhemgatz: hey dude, u black? haha no offense or anything of course, just askin'
tongue.gif
hey but I guess u read my pm back about the package huh. Kinda bummedI have to wait another weekend but hopefully sometime next week then.
eyes.gif

kevin2nd: omg those Neon 95's
eek.gif
did you see the link I posted about those Blue Toe Strucs btw? not any of my concern if you don't want to get themor w/e but just thoght I'd be helpful to you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

did you see the link I posted about those Blue Toe Strucs btw?
if you pm'ed me, then they didn't have my size (8-9)? still have the link?

likuidmental wrote:
I just don't think you get it....Just look at the title of this thread... You don't really have to get a brand new pair of socks out of your "POCKET".

Er no, you dont get it, i dont say i have to, im saying people shouldn't be so quick to judge. The socks were an example of suchjudgement. Anyhoo, im with the boys above, get back to the shoes.

likuidmental wrote:
I just don't think you get it....Just look at the title of this thread... You don't really have to get a brand new pair of socks out of your "POCKET".

Er no, you dont get it, i dont say i have to, im saying people shouldn't be so quick to judge. The socks were an example of such judgement. Anyhoo, im with the boys above, get back to the shoes.

Just looking for an easy way out but whatever... Always on the defensive... lol... I'm not gonna say another word about any of this, thethread is means too much to risk it...

On to the maxes people... DING!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
.. because of all this text I had to get my lazy butt up and take some pics to revitalize the thread a bit.. props to those keeping to the topic athand
pimp.gif

2831764597_fb570b96d7.jpg

Peace and Love
smile.gif

Sup Famlay........

Gotta ask, is there any 3XL Am Fam members out there??? I have the last 2 TAF tees left, (1) Safari and (1) Viotech left, if you're out there, lmk.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Famlay........

Gotta ask, is there any 3XL Am Fam members out there??? I have the last 2 TAF tees left, (1) Safari and (1) Viotech left, if you're out there, lmk.

Cris.
I hope we can have some more L or XL.
Thanks! Cris!!!

anyway,,, this is for me today... some KaKiGoRi's

laugh.gif
@ Kev's gif

and WOW @ them 93s Tibor! and all those 95s Kevin

great stuff James , Gasp and May

recycle...past 3 days
ohwell.gif
happy.gif
( im gonna need a new pair soon )
2531827594_28b128c485.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

likuidmental wrote:

Er no, you dont get it, i dont say i have to, im saying people shouldn't be so quick to judge. The socks were an example of such judgement. Anyhoo, im with the boys above, get back to the shoes.
Just looking for an easy way out but whatever... Always on the defensive... lol... I'm not gonna say another word about any of this, the thread is means too much to risk it...

On to the maxes people... DING!

When people are on the attack yeah.

Those structure are smokin, on the list for me, and Nice Premiums sircsetroc, picked mine up this morning too...

Runnin the black lace so they can told apart from the classics at a glance.

Mic....your photo skills are getting better and better, dope.

Hmm, another TAF tee run, maybe, new peeps as well as OG's need tees.

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom