TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 7hillz

851i6x2.jpg

smh.gif
at the weak reflective material Nike and Jordan are using now.

mike: yeah damn cold here. colder than usually during this time of the year. time to break out the warm jackets. btw. man ... i'll be in amsterdam 1 - 3 ofMarch 08 for the Netherlands vs. Thailand Slamm with a few friends. maybe if you have the time we can meet up. .... yeah i know it's waaaaaay too early
glasses.gif

very nice lights oli

... for me ... today ... urawas

am1jerseyredwhitesilverai7.jpg

Ryan - Nice Huf's, 97's and good pick up on those 87's

Oli - I need those lights dammit!

Steve - Crystal 95's
pimp.gif
*EditURAWAS!

I need some HELP from 95 experts. Can anyone give me some info on

011101 VT
302214 171

What year were these? Any info would be appreciated

ugghhhh....passed on the urawas when they dropped, bought them a year later, wore them a few times then sold them. kind of regret it now. great pic tibor.

battleground: 2001 maybe? The first two digits in that number before "VT" referred to the production year.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

mike: yeah damn cold here. colder than usually during this time of the year. time to break out the warm jackets. btw. man ... i'll be in amsterdam 1 - 3 of March 08 for the Netherlands vs. Thailand Slamm with a few friends. maybe if you have the time we can meet up. .... yeah i know it's waaaaaay too early
glasses.gif

very nice lights oli

... for me ... today ... urawas

am1jerseyredwhitesilverai7.jpg

word

sup guys,
just checking through
Oli nice Light´s on the last page B
wink.gif

Battle sweet pick up on the 90s man
pimp.gif

Tibor nice Urawas ... have you recieved my e mail with the tags ?

Originally Posted by micmorales

maybe we should push the price even higher!
laugh.gif

Perhaps if in the descritpion on Ebay they added "as seen beasted over on Niketalk's Team Am Fam thread"
roll.gif

What up,
Thought I'd roll thru real quick.

Seb
- Cool avy.
Tibor & Opiin - Urawas
smokin.gif

Night,
Jerrod

indifferent.gif

I remember almost buying a pair for around 200$ VNDS a few months back, should've pulled the trigger. Well alright, time to start pulling in some of myfaves before the price inflates.

Hello all. In Tennessee for the week at my Aunt and Uncles house, armed with onle one pair of AM's. Should be a nice week of r&r, and I should have acouple packages waiting for me when I get home.

Beautiful Urawas. Those are #1 on my hit list right now. Gotta find em.

Battleground - yeah im under the sameusername on nikesb.org thank you for the props! here is an official picture of my collection- am90s

am87s
i also have a few am90 360s and classic 97s and kashima 97s but my love is mainly for 90s and 87s..
my interest in air maxes started when i was first in high school when i saw classmates with the og am97s (the silver and red ) and people with air max 90s(dont remember which ones) and i always wanted to buy them..but being in high school i could not afford them... so once i graduated high school and startedworking i always tried to purchase air maxes. and it has continued until now..over the years some have come and gone but what i have now took some work andtime to find..
the reason why i love the air max series is due to their comfort..dunks sbs and other nikes have not really suited my foot well but air maxes definitely are agreat fit for me.. and i just want to share this love for these shoes with this group because ive seen how everyone in here takes pride in what they have. letme know if there is anything else i would need to do to become a part of this group..thank you everyone for you time!
i wear a size 10 to 10.5 but i can pull off a 9 and 9.5 as well. sorry if everything isnt spaced out properly.. im trying to get used to the html codes -Paolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom