TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup guys,
shiopao007 very sick collection man
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Tibor good to hear that you got the mail ... I´ll answer your PM tomorrow when I´m not so lazy
frown.gif
tongue.gif

wore Drurys today in the evening
d66156e73cd59347754335f130a9cfbe8684856.pjpg

why in the frixx did i sell my women's hoa 90's???? *punches self in the face* aggghhhhh....anyone with a W10.5 please sell them or trade them to me.

To everyone who has left me comments and props...i really do appreciate it all!!
happy.gif

and i indeed knew this was the right forum to share my passion for the runners..again i appreciate all the love you guys have shown to someone who is prettynew to posting in the niketalk forums

-paolo

255 for life: lol @ bawal umihi dito. lol lol. anyways, heres my lil contribution. not anywhere close to shiopao's collection but hey i want to join thefam so its worth the try. lol.

I barely started collecting air maxes this June 2007 so i only have a few pairs so far. I used to collect sb's and dunks. I lost my interest because of thehype and it didn't feel special/exclusive anymore so i switched to air maxes. I loved it coz of its variety, colorways, comfort, looks and less hype lol. Istarted buying since then but with moderation because I am a 21 yr old broke college student. I work part time and I don't free load from my parents. Ireside in Los Angeles where things doesn't cost cheap. I love this thread and thats the only reason why I joined NT. If I need to state more informationabout myself please let me know. thanks
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

wsup fam!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at $700 for vios.....

silversurfer5400 dope urawas...looks pretty clean !!!

shiopao007 that is a really nice QUALITY collection!!! your storm blues, stealths, maizes, denims...the list goes on...omggg!!! You get my vote
tongue.gif

nice currys oli and
rafsjays

luiSOLE
nice stuff !!! its all about love for what you buy regardless of hype/rarity or not !! Like that sitcom show "everybody lovesraymond" when ali wanted back her scramysaur hakydoo (sp?) card and what her pops had to go through to get it
roll.gif

Good %@!* shiopao007. Powerwall and Crepe 90's are lovely. As are pretty much all of your 87's.

700 for Vios? I paid less than half of that and I was still disgusted by how much I paid.

Some cats got money to burn I guess. More power to them.

shiopao007 - wow, am1s + am90s. my favs too. very nice collection indeed.

luiSOLE - only 5 months and 14 pairs of air maxes already? i dont think that you're that broke of a college student lol. nice collection so farnonetheless.

Man, I can't believe I missed those WMNS HOA 90s... They had a Size 10.5 WMNS, I needed at least a 12 WMNs... Only 29.99 too!

Hey fam, haven't checked in a while... all good?

Nice stuff paolo!!

Got these in last week, but want to try some different laces... white or grey?:
7woplq8.jpg

6omc4k6.jpg

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

luiSOLE - only 5 months and 14 pairs of air maxes already? i dont think that you're that broke of a college student lol. nice collection so far nonetheless.

co-sign that haha he must work a lot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I barely started collecting air maxes this June 2007 so i only have a few pairs so far. I used to collect sb's and dunks. I lost my interest because of the hype and it didn't feel special/exclusive anymore so i switched to air maxes. I loved it coz of its variety, colorways, comfort, looks and less hype lol. I started buying since then but with moderation because I am a 21 yr old broke college student. I work part time and I don't free load from my parents. I reside in Los Angeles where things doesn't cost cheap. I love this thread and thats the only reason why I joined NT. If I need to state more information about myself please let me know. thanks
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

that sounds like me haha; moved from sb's after the pink boxes to am's

u got my vote

Originally Posted by INDECS

Got these in last week, but want to try some different laces... white or grey?:
white looks cleaner; grey is too much grey on that shoe...i think if choosing between white or a different color lace, white is always the winner;just gives a lil pop to the shoe

Hey fam~

when you snipe something on ebay does it just bid what you put or does it make the lowest bid until it gets to what you specified ?

it's the same as you putting in your bid personally. even if your max bid is $25, if the next highest bid is only $5, then you will win the auction at$5.50 (or whatever), not for $25.

Indecs, I really think those OG laces look the best.

I still need Azure 90s guys... Please keep on lookout for that size 11. Where'd you find your pair JDocs?

lol. thanks guys. money doesnt come quick so i save up and spend it on the goodies. ^^^ nice id's up theere.
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom