TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ damn his collection got me insecure bout mine. lol. very nice collection. i will file my application soon but damn he really made me feel insecure
frown.gif

Hello AM FAM, haven't posted in awhile...
Saturday

Sunday (rainy day
sick.gif
)

but i got to pick up these....(been waiting since i saw the samples)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the third one will be in this week.
Cris hows the family hope all is well... are the AM FAM tees in yet....?

Good Nite FAM!

Damn, I know I'm not part of the FAM, but that's a dope collection shippao. You would get my vote if I was in it; my collection is no-where near that!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I see mygrails in there. Anyone feel like helping me out with an 11 in those Safari Air Max 90s?

oh for sure mike ... coming over with my dutch coach and a good part of the club. i really hope the event will be as good as the lineup sounds

hahaha ... who pays 700$ for vio's. even for two pairs that would be overpriced. but i guess it's a MUST HAVE item in any AM collection ... hahaharidiculous

seb: sure man got your mail and sent you a reply. never got it? anyway ... just pm'ed you. thanks man

Paolo: very nice 87/90 selection. i like the tier0, lime, hoa wmns, safari, maize, curry 87. good to see more and more people withappreciation for maxes and joining the thread to share it. not that it means something but you have my vote

huaraches look dope ... what is the leather like?

Hello Everyone.

Nice shoes.

I have a few AM 95s I'm hoping to trade / sell (rather trade) in 10.5 US/ 11 US. I just want the am1s safari vios but the price on them is INSANE !!!
I hate to say it, but 95s look very nice in pictures, but on the feet and with gear, they ain't the same.

My love lies in the AM90s and I'm not gonna lie, as well as the 1s. Anybody know where I can find or willing to work out?
I have:
Stash 95 - sz 11 DS
Chili 95 - sz 10.5 DS

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

^^ damn his collection got me insecure bout mine. lol. very nice collection. i will file my application soon but damn he really made me feel insecure
frown.gif

no need to be insecure; dont matter about the size or rarity all about the passion for the runners
smile.gif

you have my vote too; i think you should start working on your sig...its gonna be a quick decision
smile.gif

I just noticed on the top right of each post...has post count for the thread....we are over 2k just in this one haha...probably pushing 10k or so for all theamfam threads

i think we hit 200 pages on a couple of em

hope everyone is doing well peace

shiopao007...thats a great collection...good thing we wear the same size..hint hint
you did lose some cool points , coz u have them St Patty 90s though
laugh.gif
...i just dont like em!

u do have my vote...lets see what the rest of the OG fam has to say

Tibor, Im not buying everyone dinner though! Although your whole clique can break my shin with one sidekick
laugh.gif

lots of nice stuff in there, shiopao - but i'll avoid mentioning them individually since there's a) too many and b) it'll raisethe prices.

what's good, mic?

you should come back for pasko.. i know you want to.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shiopao007

Battleground - yeah im under the sameusername on nikesb.org thank you for the props! here is an official picture of my collection- am90s

am87s
i also have a few am90 360s and classic 97s and kashima 97s but my love is mainly for 90s and 87s..
my interest in air maxes started when i was first in high school when i saw classmates with the og am97s (the silver and red ) and people with air max 90s (dont remember which ones) and i always wanted to buy them..but being in high school i could not afford them... so once i graduated high school and started working i always tried to purchase air maxes. and it has continued until now..over the years some have come and gone but what i have now took some work and time to find..
the reason why i love the air max series is due to their comfort..dunks sbs and other nikes have not really suited my foot well but air maxes definitely are a great fit for me.. and i just want to share this love for these shoes with this group because ive seen how everyone in here takes pride in what they have. let me know if there is anything else i would need to do to become a part of this group..thank you everyone for you time!
i wear a size 10 to 10.5 but i can pull off a 9 and 9.5 as well. sorry if everything isnt spaced out properly.. im trying to get used to the html codes -Paolo

I just wanted to repost these pics.. absolute DOPE
pimp.gif
.... you've def. got my vote. ...... size 10.5 eh..
wink.gif
smile.gif

ordered these on saturday.courier am bw. full black oakwood upper
l_5f57c7039db8ccff16059f1706970580.jpg
l_336117e2fed619a3d4177ff7c57a2ec6.jpg

well worth 105gbp. anyone know who made those custom black box labels?
im gon need 2. 1 for these when they come and 1 for the dunks im gon order next sunday.
i want it in the following format...

air classic bw.
black/white-gum (PhOR)
318568 991
uk11

Morning,

Yeah everyone is right prices are geting crazy inflated. However, the market will collapse and we (Fam) will be able to buy'em all back at a reasonableprice, fingers crossed.

Did anyone in the Fam cop those USA AM87 off Ty a while back?
nerd.gif
I was alittle late.

Shiopao007 - That collection woke me up real quick! Very excellent!

Ltr,
Jerrod

very nice urawas, Tibor. the shape is flawless!

shiopao007, lovely collection of Air Maxes. props.

some curry for this winter day (in nov...)
191107rp1.jpg

Originally Posted by avenger321

no need to be insecure; dont matter about the size or rarity all about the passion for the runners
smile.gif

Very well said.
shiopao007- Dope collection.

Oli- Nice currys!

Decided to break out my currys today, for short day of school.
2d1356624a6d72e1abcf4b6bd4415be7d5ba700.jpg

I would pay that for storm blues
pimp.gif
.. and they are from toronto so shipping would be nothing
frown.gif
damn you small footed people!

Nice collection Paolo!

6xtocjl.jpg

my fav 90s colorways.

+ i'm very jealous of all those Powerwall AM1 colorways (i still need yellow, pink and white)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom