TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to my beloved mother...Ma, you would have been 52 today.
I miss you so much it hurts...I love you...Rest in Peace...
..............Your Moms is in the BEST place now, I lost my Moms as well, way long ago, let them Rest In Peace, Happy 52nd Birthday Tita.

Peace.

Cris.

hope all is going well for you micmorales..sorry to hear about your moms...
keep your head up man!

~jjkicks

Mic - Keep ya head up Pare, Mom's will always be by your side. Happy B-Day!

Very nice day in LA. So I unds these

Got these in

The amount of heat you guys are pulling in is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Chris, maraming salamat brad...

But, I should fly to LA and rob off them 90s!! amazing...yes 3rd time Im saying this in diffrent threads
laugh.gif

whats up everybody...have been browsing this thread for awhile but never posted and really love everyones pickups/collections/ etc...i also am a big fan of airmaxes (90s, 87s, and 97s in particular) and i was wondering how i can go about becoming part of the fam..thanks everybody have a good weekend!!

devil.gif

Every time I see those.. I wish these had mesh:
16351241_z.jpg

So I would have something close to the greatness of those.

Hey fam,

Hope everyones weekend is going well. Went to a few snkr spots today, and nothin'. One spot had the clay stabs for 69.99, but no sz.9. Oh well, I reallyjust went to get out for a while.

Battleground - Really nice stuff. What do you think those escape2s would look like w/ blue laces? Not that they need improvement, just that Idon't have any to play with
frown.gif

Mic - My condolences.

Ltr,
Jerrod

nice 90's up theere. im from LA as well but i dont remember seeing those around. anyways, a quick questions, how do u officially join the fam? im assumingthat i need pix of my am's and some personal info? thanks in advance
smokin.gif

To those who are wanting to join the Fam, a good start would be to go back through the thread (from the beginning) and seeing what we are all about. Then ofcourse you have to post your collection and give us some info. about yourself and why you love AMs...

...can't think of anything else, but everyone else feel free to add.

Originally Posted by Random 79

Battleground - Really nice stuff. What do you think those escape2s would look like w/ blue laces? Not that they need improvement, just that I don't have any to play with
frown.gif
You know I was thinking about, I just need the right Slate blue laces for em. The only pair that comes to mind are the EU adventure pack 87's.Any fam members with a pair that don't use the blue laces?
wink.gif

Thanks to everybody who complimented on my 90's

To those asking info. on the my new ones

EU 302214 171
04-05-04

og Fam members - How many members are you/we accepting a month?

shiopao007 - If you're the same person with a similar sn on the other board, then that collection I saw recently is
pimp.gif

my thoughts are with you mike. happy birthday to your mom

very nice escape !!!
as for the other pair they are 2004 white/deep red-black-stealth, EU only

yesterday for me ... crystal

am95crystal2dt0.jpg

Tibor! is it cold as hell there already? hope all is well my man

as for applications...I think we should limit to 3 memberships a month? ( Im becoming Dan
laugh.gif
)
we never really had to deny someone so...

Folks who wanna join, please request through our lovely thread...post your AM pics / collections and
tell us about yourself and where your love of AMs is coming from

thank you.

on another note.

We had a small service / mass for my moms yesterday. So we finished up was nice and simple,
the priest, Father Marlon was talking about something afterwards...
this is the only sentence me and Caroline caught...

father Marlon : " In lipe der ar WIENERS and losers "

Caroline busted out laughing and me aswell, lol...i know so lame...but hey, we Pinoys rock
laugh.gif

Most importantly, sorry I'm a bit late, but Mic sorry to hear about your mom. I know its hard to lose someone that important in your life, but keepyour head up man.

Whats up fam?

I wore these yesterday...
8c1agpd.jpg

Chris - Both of those 90s are absolutely amazing, good stuff as always
pimp.gif

Tibor - Excellent crystals, a colorway that continues to elude me. One day, one day
laugh.gif

Mike, keep ya head up soldier.

Chris, dope AM90 action. both those pairs are ace!

Tibor, must i really say how dope those crystals are...? mad props bro. hoffe s'hät sich wider chli beruigt.

Hillz, nice Hufs. liking them more and more.

first outing today:
181107br9.jpg

Thanks Oli, those varsity red lights are sick. I'm still holding out a little hope that the royal blues will one day make it to the states...

Anyway, I wore these today
851i6x2.jpg

and picked these up yesterday
6uox0ux.jpg

Have a great Sunday Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom