TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah.....he's closin up shop, so he gotta get all his print jobs done, he told me they should be done by weeks end, so Im waitin.......I'll keep yaguys updated, i didnt forget.

I got a surprise in there for the Fam also other than the requested tees....
smile.gif
wink.gif

Peace.

Cris.

Ohh Cris I LOVE surprises. But at the same time I hate em lol.

JDocs: I was in Electronic Spreadsheet class this morning. Dude is mad boring, but I learn what I got to.

Cris: Nice IDs, I gotta take the plunge and make a leather pair. Also...surprise
eek.gif

I need to start posting pic again, been mad lazy. Haha.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

AMs are so hyped now, I can't find any older releases in my size for even a decent price.

I know exactly what you mean...it's at the point now, where I can't rationalize keeping my Safaris and Viotechs...it's kind of disappointing, but when they are fetching 400+ on eBay, it's time to move them...by the way, if you're a size 11.5, check the sig for the links...

I think the Clots are also in that company, and the Ben Drury's are slowly creeping up into the ridiculous range...

I knew these dreaded days would come....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I remember when I had a chance to buy crepe am1s and bursts for $70 at a local store (had no $ at the time and when I finally had the $ and went back it was gone!) now im seeing high 1's and mid 2's on some wildddd shhh....also kicking myself in the head when I had the chance to buy br am1s for $100 when it was at flight
smh.gif
smh.gif

Don't get it twisted, I love ams to death, but seeing these prices rise rediculously and ruining a classic line **cough**shaved ice pack / alphabet pack **cough** ...it makes me want to rock wallabees all day
laugh.gif

dope maizes btw jerrod....

and rafsjay good looks on the photoshop thingy

I feel you...I mean I really like my Safaris, Viotechs and Clots, but I'm looking on eBay and Flight Club and I am saying to myself, it's justfoolish to keep these 3 because when everyone stops jocking AMs I will be able to buy them all back...I mean, I applaud those of you with Amsterdams and KidRobots, because I would flip flop everyday about wearing vs. selling...we always say "they are just shoes" but when shoes START at $200 for NEWreleases? that's wack...once upon a time, spending 200 bucks on a shoe was a HUGE deal...and I can't even comprehend why people would spend $400-500on GR AM1s like the Safaris and Viotechs, but if they want to give me the money, they can have mine...

Cris, I haven't heard anything about B-Grade KRs, I DO know that some of the B Grade Amsterdams fell apart horribly, so I would proceed with caution...$700is real money...

sup FAM....haven't been on here in a while. NT's got a makeover....

guess it will take some getting used to! anyway, i hope everyone
is doing well...same ol same ol..work and work my way....not many
new shoes, but some here and there.....also, LOVE the santa hat
avys....but i have no idea how to change it!!

TAKE CARE FAM!!

I got a surprise in there for the Fam also other than the requested tees....

I want a surprise
frown.gif
laugh.gif
... and i guess it depends on how used they are..700 is kinda steep though for b-grades with no box..

Thanks for the help Fam.....I'm gonna go with my gut and your responses, I'll pass on them.

Thanks much!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Cris - I say pass on em also. You'll find a better pair for a little more than that someday, keep up the search.

Oli: Your avy looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on the new NT setup.

cris- at first the guy was selling them at 400 and i offered 450 then he said he'll get back to me. then he never replied back and upped the price to 700.oh well...

^ Wow....I aim'd him, said I was interested, I said "$700 shipped???", then he said "brb"........
laugh.gif
smh.gif
oh well as well.

Peace.

Cris.

Stressddesserts - Nice collection man. I'm not an offical approval giver, but I'm loving the Stash and Neon 95s, Hold Tights, Opiums, FP Stabs, etc. Good stuff dude
pimp.gif

Kuya Cris...$700 NO%#*%@+% way... too much!

good day ya'll!

Stevie aka Slingman sends his best...he cant post
laugh.gif

Sup Fam!

Cris - You can spend that $700 on other things. Think about it this way, you got that dope TV for $200 less
roll.gif

What's wrong with Steve's account?

stresseddesserts - Jeventus 2's, Stash 95's, Ben Drury's....quality stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom