TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pix of the grand canyon up there. i miss that place. vegas looks better in pix IMO. lol. ive been there but i didnt like it that much

Whats good fam? been a while and Ive trying to keep myself out of this thread...
laugh.gif

No pick-ups for 2 months...that has to be a record for me. I'm gonna post an updated pic of my collection (well what's left of it...i think I only have< 70 pairs left *maxes, jays, and dunks*) for my retirement.
pimp.gif

EDIT:

well if anyone can help get a pair of those huf AM1s in a sz 9 it will be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

AMs are so hyped now, I can't find any older releases in my size for even a decent price.

I know exactly what you mean...it's at the point now, where I can't rationalize keeping my Safaris and Viotechs...it's kind of disappointing,but when they are fetching 400+ on eBay, it's time to move them...by the way, if you're a size 11.5, check the sig for the links...

I think the Clots are also in that company, and the Ben Drury's are slowly creeping up into the ridiculous range...

I know that I'm late in the whole run of the original 360 design but I'm looking for these two colorways and any help would be really appreciated fam. I'm looking for a size 9 or 9.5 for less than $100 each...and ebay just seems to be loaded with fakes

^ Those grey/orange ones are awesome. I've been wanting those for a while to lazy to actually look for them
grin.gif

So I decided to just make all the TeAMFam Avys that I had into santa hat avys. Enjoy, and thank Cris for the OG Avys.
happy.gif

45025ee4c8792a79400d0f2899a18ddf9f1696d.jpg
62c15c4b7ea843dd50346dc0d67ca849a123a77.jpg
e3e357204c6072cfa9084b16dbd4bca7722985b.jpg
18a15e4878ae4cd4255e831a1262333a0d07eda.jpg
cd11524b75a940da6be7e9f776ea78278641238.jpg
eb835cd3447f7a1bac0b4bded750040e09ef60e.jpg
dd51584671a248daa605ead650fd23ca823816e.jpg

To think a pair of AM1 Viotechs in that size went for around or less than 200 around a month or less ago... Ridiculous.

Thanks rafs for the avy. Looks good!

how is everyone in the fam been?

Haven't had time to buy any AM's lately, but will be buying some shortly.

~jjkicks

What's good Famlay...........

Yo, welcome to the Fam Briannnnnnn...............

Jerrod, you to my dude....."THROW UP THE SIG"

Yo Raf, dope Santa Am Fam Avy's!!!

Here's the other colors (Amsterdam) for ya:

Thanks Cris! Nice avy btw.

For those of you who wanted them.

4241534b75a34bd68ca4e546eaaf45496f9a2ae.jpg
0d1251543d708ac744dd4ee2d1a0fe8e2453543.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
dope xmax amfam avys..................

Since everyone else is talking about "not buying AMs lately" put me on that list.... been 3-4 months since my last AirMax.. hell, my last sneaker"pickup"

Still rock my vios, grapes, + hoa's with swagger though
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

I plan on going to Vegas for my 21st bday. Only 1 1/2 more years!

That's exactly what i did, wait till my 21st birthday so that nothin could hold me back
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments on the pics and the ID's guys, i really appreciate it! It was a really fun trip, like i said before: one of the best UStrips so far.

With all these changed to NT while i was gone, i guess i'm gonna have to make or find a new Avy. Mine is lookin really crappy right now
laugh.gif

Mike, doe me er volgende keer aan denken als ik je zie m'n beenhaar af te doen
roll.gif

Another great thing about the new NT is I can get on at the computers at school during class! When I saw all those avy's I had to get one, even if Idon't have the kicks it represents yet
laugh.gif

Well, I should get off and start paying attention in class again. Have a good day all.

Afternoon all,

It dropped 30 degrees since yesterday and it is raining/flurrying. I got beaters for this!
6k94pbm.jpg

Later,
Jrod

Dope beaters Jerrod, I passed on a pair of those back in the day and I'm still kicking myself.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

AMs are so hyped now, I can't find any older releases in my size for even a decent price.

I know exactly what you mean...it's at the point now, where I can't rationalize keeping my Safaris and Viotechs...it's kind of disappointing, but when they are fetching 400+ on eBay, it's time to move them...by the way, if you're a size 11.5, check the sig for the links...

I think the Clots are also in that company, and the Ben Drury's are slowly creeping up into the ridiculous range...

I knew these dreaded days would come....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I remember when I had a chance to buy crepe am1s and bursts for $70 at a local store (had no $ at the time and when I finally had the $ and wentback it was gone!) now im seeing high 1's and mid 2's on some wildddd shhh....also kicking myself in the head when I had the chance to buy br am1s for$100 when it was at flight
smh.gif
smh.gif

Don't get it twisted, I love ams to death, but seeing these prices rise rediculously and ruining a classic line **cough**shaved ice pack / alphabet pack**cough** ...it makes me want to rock wallabees all day
laugh.gif

dope maizes btw jerrod....

and rafsjay good looks on the photoshop thingy

Very quick question Fam........

VNDS KR's, B-Grade, No box top/toy.......$700 shipped???

Thanks.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom