TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
neukicks..hope your G'ma is OK..dope currys.

brickSB..lol yeah, Im thinking about the grey pair next. Dope Infras

r3k4hsttub..Thanks. Maaaaan, you know how many timesIve told myself and my wife "this is the last pair for a while" only to get a pair a few days later
laugh.gif
Easier said than done.

briannnnn...dope Plus'. I wish Nike would release a good retro of em.

micmorales...drunk popping off at the mouth
smh.gif
laugh.gif
whats up bro...

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by micmorales

Yeah sorry about that, i misunderstood and flew off the handle, next time i'll send you a PM and ask before starting something for no reason.

Have a pleasant day
No worries.

You CHANGED my quote??!!!?? For your benefit and to feel good?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I dont know who approved your a$# but It should be revoked. You give our Team a bad name.
You funny dude.I mean you sorry dude...

have a pleasant day indeed,

Sorry for bringing this up again Fam, wont happen again
Mike
laugh.gif
Yeah, it made me laugh.

I should be revoked for your mistake and abuse??

If you were sorry for bring it up again you wouldn't have hit the post button.

Grow up.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Nice Swerv, i'm waiting for my local to bring the price of the TN/360s down a bit further before picking them up. Nice shoe. They have the africa diamond 360s too, overpriced though, but as soon as they drop it.....safari 3m, sweeeeeet.....

Wow never heard of those African Diamonds.....just googled em....ridiculous....just what I needed to add to my list of AM's. I got 3 pairs of Air Max 2009's on my list 4/4/09 it's goin down.

Nice aren't they?

They'll be going cheap at my local soon, i'll inform everyone of the price once they hit a decent amount ofdiscount.

Nice Swerv, i'm waiting for my local to bring the price of the TN/360s down a bit further before picking them up. Nice shoe. They have the africa diamond 360s too, overpriced though, but as soon as they drop it.....safari 3m, sweeeeeet.....

Wow never heard of those African Diamonds.....just googled em....ridiculous....just what I needed to add to my list of AM's. I got 3 pairs of Air Max 2009's on my list 4/4/09 it's goin down.

Nice aren't they?

They'll be going cheap at my local soon, i'll inform everyone of the price once they hit a decent amount of discount.

those actually hit outlets here in the states, grabbed a sz 8.5, got em home...and they were an 8...took out the insole and it works ok, they feel like 3/4snow since my foot is so deep in there without the insole hahhah

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Nice aren't they?

They'll be going cheap at my local soon, i'll inform everyone of the price once they hit a decent amount of discount.

those actually hit outlets here in the states, grabbed a sz 8.5, got em home...and they were an 8...took out the insole and it works ok, they feel like 3/4s now since my foot is so deep in there without the insole hahhah
I think they're $160 aud (110us) at the moment here, but i'll have to check that, about 30 pairs onthe shelf.

Gimmie a shout if you want some or wait until they come down again, which they will.

Hello Fam,

I busted these out today for 5 min and snapped a pic just so I can put it back in its original box so I can call it "DS." Cuz you know, thats how Iroll.

sig_bg2.gif

Have apleasant day y'all, this won't happen again - got a bigger fish to fry in my life. This team just hit its all time low because of your ignorant a**.

peace.

You and "your boy" need to chill. All asked was if you rocked em or stocked em.

If it's hit an all time low it's because of you and your boys attitude.

Stop winding each other up.

On the bay, $15,000 starting bid.....

[table][tr][td]Item number: 260387237868[/td] [td]
rtCurve.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Man, those BW's are a must have.
Anyone seen the WMMS colourway btw?

air-classic-bw-white-pink-01.jpg

I actually kinda like these too, maybe a bit too much pink but regardless, the materials look pretty good.

but the black border around the little swoosh irritates the hell outta me
I feel the same way kev. I think it throws the whole shoe off

they're so good it hurts...i think they're in our FL stores in aus...as soon as i see them in a 12 at an outlet i'll cop.

Morning FAM...

Now everyone go dump a bucket of ice water over their heads and chill.
Put your meat back in your pants and we will put away the rulers....promise.

Enjoy your Friday.

^ Just checked out your blog brickSB... Cool lizard pic!

For some hiking today... (Way too beat to be slipped out of the box and shrink wrap for a quick photo... Thought i'd just mention that
laugh.gif
)

6e21641976aabe3f7108c8ddaf6abb1c230be063.pjpg

recycled pic:
3042885333_8c5f7db796.jpg

i don't wear my stabs often enough, so i gave them to my dad for jogging. i'm sure he'll make good use of them
smile.gif

nwt - Every time I see a pair of 98s pop up in here I want to punch my computer screen. One day!

From a lurker and occasional contributor, let's keep the peace...

those 98s are fresh!

Once again, thank you Oli for giving Caroline her beautiful
AM 98s!! One of her fave gifts! That was a great weekend, hopefully the next
Team AM Fam Euro summit will come soon!

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i am still mad at myself for not doing infrared Am95 iDs. or even laser blue.
Courtesy of your old 255 invite for me....infrared with buffalo print. And flint grey of course!
sd21yt.jpg

10nu8zs.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

also..

nike-air-max-bw-red-1.jpg
I need these....have they popped up anywhere yet? PM me
wink.gif
I need those!

Steve, stop putting shoes on just for show - lol....

Originally Posted by s dubl

http://neukicks.niketalk.yuku.com
briannnnn...dope Plus'. I wish Nike would release a good retro of em.

http://micmorales.u.yuku.com
I was hoping for a proper retro in '08, given that it was the 10th anniversary. Instead Nike gave us the AM Plus 97 (they look alright), thenthe AM Plus 360 (I'm sure the comfort is phenomenal but this was not what I was looking for either) and then Nike decides to release the Nike AM Plus 2008(whatever the hell they called it)...The AM90 Current was a nice modernized version of the AM90 but this was not a great modernization of the Air Max Plus:

nike_tuned_air_max_plus_eu_1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think there is a Footlocker that STILL has these on display in the Hyper Blue and Orange colorways.

Word to Diddy in "Bad Boy 4 Life" because they ain't...goin' nowhere...I think it's safe to say the Plus line is dead. The last Air MaxPlus retros I own had pretty bad quality (paint chipping).

And as a general announcement, I think we all need to chill out. It would be best for us.

nwt - man oh man, those '98s have a great colorway. Looking for a pair now, but its doubtful I'll ever find those.

Also those black/red bws are great. I'm probably way behind on this info, but are the persian bws gonna drop in the states? I'd love to grab a pairof both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom