TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Here is a tension breaker....
Jake, you trippin'....lol

Originally Posted by micmorales

Kuya Ron! Kumusta naba?
Mr. Morales - good to hear from ya. Been busy, bro -- I get married in June, so wedding planning has been my life. Another member of AM FAMrecently got engaged too - he will remain nameless, till he decides to announce it on here! Anyways, bro, been waiting to bust out my Maxs - been living inboots and Lebrons since winter started! How's things on your side of the world?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Another member of AM FAM recently got engaged too - he will remain nameless, till he decides to announce it on here!
Are you talking of the same dude I'm thinking of?

nike-air-max-90-white-grey-black-04-570x449.jpg

Just saw these...theyre clean
pimp.gif

Ronnie, congrats again bro! And to our other Fam member who is getting married! Things have been good man, wifey still
has 4 months to go into her pregnancy our house is almost done...Ive been slackin in the refurbishing department!
Just ask my man BrickSB, he and his lovely wife visited me a month ago.

wifey got this from a kind NTer for FREE a few years ago...I forgot your name my man , thanks again
3410129750_eedeff7509.jpg

me
3410130956_e622302278.jpg

I finally got my own camera this week. ID'd these a while ago, but never posted. I like 'em, but Nike definitely failed on matching the swoosh with thelaces and didn't include the insoles every AM90 comes with
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slingman

Hello Fam,

I busted these out today for 5 min and snapped a pic just so I can put it back in its original box so I can call it "DS." Cuz you know, thats how I roll.

http://farm4.static.flick...09144916_2fd630a54b.jpg) no-repeat; WIDTH: 500px; HEIGHT: 333px; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">
sig_bg2.gif

Have a pleasant day y'all, this won't happen again - got a bigger fish to fry in my life. This team just hit its all time low because of your ignorant a**.

peace.

Damn You
eek.gif

i just copped the black/white air max 1 and the tongue is squeaking every step. anybody know what i can do to stop the squeaking?

here's a pic of the shoes

iyzyfb.jpg

Sup Fam!!.....boy oh boy i've missed A LOT the last few days....
eek.gif

way too much to comment on, everything in here (aside from the recent nonsense) is just superb as always though.

Steve - those are high on my wanted list.....they are just so....not dirty....
pimp.gif

Neukicks - well wishes to your grandma
Mic - nice to see you back posting again (even if its
mad.gif
posts)
laugh.gif
...dope 1's though....i need to clean mine badly.

back to work.....these were waiting here for me ($40 shipped together....just need a good cleaning in the machine)

what i wore the past few days...

and tonights attire...

didn't see these posted anywhere in the last few pages.....recently added to JD's roster...i'm iffy on them...i like them but that patentstrip/panel ruins it.....thoughts?

Originally Posted by nwt

Modzilla -
eek.gif
@ that eBay auction! Madness

Just came in

3409681244_14dc6992d1.jpg

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

what size are those?!?! that colorway is my ultimate grail in life. i had 2 pair in hs and beat them to death. i have been trying to find those forever. iapplaud thee

Mayhem- You must be a undercover agent.. you seem to always find the good stuff
pimp.gif
Them grey joints is tuff!
As for those 95's...I'd get'm, I don't think the patent on them is to much.

Hope your latest venture into your new place went well?

Peace from your boyee out West -TAK

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

didn't see these posted anywhere in the last few pages.....recently added to JD's roster...i'm iffy on them...i like them but that patent strip/panel ruins it.....thoughts?
I'm sorry, these aren't that great.

Patent:
sick.gif
(if it was white, it would've been 10000x worse)
Striped laceloops:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This could've been slightly better if it was black suede all on the upper without that strip of patent. The stealth color on the tongue doesn't gowell with the rest of the shoe.

justin-those corks are pretty dope, and both for 40 makes em even sweeter, lmk if you want those blue tailwinds, they have a 12

my nash's came in today and the quality....doo doo lol, the cracking/chipping midsole, and the FACT that when i went toclean the orange leather on theshoe, it started to rub off.....kidding me!!! and the shoes were VNDS, all the nubs were on the bottom of the shoes still....

however today was full of other pick ups for me....yay

^^ that sux

What up fam!!

Justin / nwt - sell me those AM98s
laugh.gif

"Can't we all just get along famalam?". Obsidian AM95s for me today, trying to hustle up a pair of AM 2009s on dizzy...

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

nike-air-max-90-white-grey-black-04-570x449.jpg

Just saw these...theyre clean
pimp.gif

Not a bad cw. However, if the quality is anything close to these then it's any easy pass. Pure garbage...mega mesh and pleather FTL
sick.gif

AM90_mean_green.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Another member of AM FAM recently got engaged too - he will remain nameless, till he decides to announce it on here!
Are you talking of the same dude I'm thinking of?
Sounds like a lame to me...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Dope 98s
pimp.gif

ehhh..those Grey/White 90s look nice, but Im not a fan of that mesh
smh.gif

Mike very nice sir...I wish ther wasnt so much hype around those so I could find a decent priced pair.

Justin...nice pick ups...sick rotation. I wish I was able to get those Huf 1s when they hit outlets
ohwell.gif
That patentpanel ruins those. I could deal with the striped lace loops, but not that patent.

B.Ground
mad.gif
pure crack homie.

Modz..nice infras...trackie daks?
laugh.gif
that windrunner would look better in black/grey maybe. Looks too busy IMO, buthey if you like it do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom