TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i thought about getting them, but i kind of promised my gf no shoes for a bit...
laugh.gif

I made those promises before also.....so now if I make any promises, I promise not to make any in regards to Nike's
happy.gif
so disappointed i couldn't find the scene on youtube..

maryjane - "heard that before!"
thurgood - "said that before! but this time i mean it. you'll see maryjane, it's a new thurgood jenkins today! i love ya!"

(next scene voiceover) maaaan, that first day of sobriety sucked!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

did anybody else order up the pegs? just wanted to know what the avail of sizes between 9 and 9.5 is...

also do NIKETOWNS price match with NIKE OUTLETS?....? if so lmk!
Shoetrends has the pegasus for $70, not as good a price, but if you pick something else up you save on shipping on 2 or more items.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Yeah sorry about that, i misunderstood and flew off the handle, next time i'll send you a PM and ask before starting something for no reason.

Have a pleasant day
No worries.

Love the BWs there by the way.

am95-max-orange-2.jpg

am95-max-orange-4.jpg

am95-max-orange-5.jpg

am95-max-orange-6.jpg

Releasing in May, much better than the Freshwater's imo.
Closest I'll get to Safety's so these are a go for me.

i am still mad at myself for not doing infrared Am95 iDs. or even laser blue.

i would steal kevin's but i haven't been his size since middle school.
laugh.gif

redrum - nice pics of those safetys... im still on the fence about the fresh water... might have to ask my boy to hook it up at footlocker if i can spare thecash

dunno when the BWs are dropping but the pic makes em look
eek.gif
too bad they crack so easy, ill be passing.

and fresh im not sure what stores are getting the currents sorry.

Those BW's up there are simply amazing.

Corgie: gotta agree with Brick, I'd hate to see that collection go in one lump. I thuroughly enjoy checking it daily. You've crossed two pairs off mylist already, that I didn't think I'd ever find.

Those BW's up there are simply amazing.

Corgie: gotta agree with Brick, I'd hate to see that collection go in one lump. I thuroughly enjoy checking it daily. You've crossed two pairs off mylist already, that I didn't think I'd ever find.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Mod - It's all just a misunderstanding man, I know you didn't mean anything by what you said. Maybe it was just worded wrong?
I could kinda see it as being more of a compliment to Steve that his shoes are just that clean... I dunno...
You and me have had our share of run ins and bottom line, they were petty... This thread means too much to all of us and
shouldn't be for that. Keep up your love of shoes but lets not bring this thread down with hostility... Brush it off and know it was
all just a misunderstanding... But I still think your avi is annoying!!!
tongue.gif

Absolutely, you hit the nail on the head, he misunderstood, it was a compliment and a question as to how he did it!

Some sort of apology was all i asked for, easy to slag people off but hard to say sorry for it isn't it.

As for our runs ins, they're opinion based and i respect yours regardless of mine.

Those BWs are sweet as an nut, but i was reluctant to pick up the persians based on paint cracking, and from what i seethey're totally beat within six months.

If the Reds are going to do that i'll have to avoid buying them.

Some dude on ebay sold his persian 08s and they looked ten years old.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i am still mad at myself for not doing infrared Am95 iDs. or even laser blue.

i would steal kevin's but i haven't been his size since middle school.
laugh.gif

lol. the infrared id's are one of my favorite pairs in the collection.

those orange 95's are dope but the black border around the little swoosh irritates the hell outta me. i'm not sure why
laugh.gif

Man, those BW's are a must have.
Anyone seen the WMMS colourway btw?

air-classic-bw-white-pink-01.jpg

I actually kinda like these too, maybe a bit too much pink but regardless, the materials look pretty good.

but the black border around the little swoosh irritates the hell outta me
I feel the same way kev. I think it throws the whole shoe off

Nice Swerv, i'm waiting for my local to bring the price of the TN/360s down a bit further before picking them up. Niceshoe. They have the africa diamond 360s too, overpriced though, but as soon as they drop it.....safari 3m, sweeeeeet.....

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by micmorales

Yeah sorry about that, i misunderstood and flew off the handle, next time i'll send you a PM and ask before starting something for no reason.

Have a pleasant day
No worries.

You CHANGED my quote??!!!?? For your benefit and to feel good?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I dont know who approved your a$# but It should be revoked. You give our Team a bad name.
You funny dude.I mean you sorry dude...

have a pleasant day indeed,

Sorry for bringing this up again Fam, wont happen again
Mike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nice Swerv, i'm waiting for my local to bring the price of the TN/360s down a bit further before picking them up. Nice shoe. They have the africa diamond 360s too, overpriced though, but as soon as they drop it.....safari 3m, sweeeeeet.....

Wow never heard of those African Diamonds.....just googled em....ridiculous....just what I needed to add to my list of AM's. I got 3 pairs of Air Max2009's on my list 4/4/09 it's goin down.

Briannnnn.....nice....I miss those kicks I had like 3 diff CW's. Gotta love the hyper blue fade.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Man, those BW's are a must have.
Anyone seen the WMMS colourway btw?

air-classic-bw-white-pink-01.jpg

I actually kinda like these too, maybe a bit too much pink but regardless, the materials look pretty good.

but the black border around the little swoosh irritates the hell outta me
I feel the same way kev. I think it throws the whole shoe off

u can buy those herehttp://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod636037&Ntt=bw&Ntk=all&isSearch=true&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&y=0&Ns=P_SalePrice%7C1&N=0&x=0

Yeah, i've seen those on multiple sites now and ebay but i wouldn't be prepared to pay retail for them (especially in combination of the shipping costto EU
sick.gif
)
Mike, wadup bro... only been back for a quick sec and allready starting $#@!
laugh.gif
j/p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom