TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neukicks..thats one of the main reasons Im probably not getting a pair of those 87s....Im sure the mesh is cardboard on em. Nice looking shoe though.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

also do NIKETOWNS price match with NIKE OUTLETS?....? if so lmk!

I doubt it because its an outlet...outlet to outlet, or NT to NT maybe. But you can get free shipping if you say you used NikeFind to locate them to thatoutlet so it works out the same. I do agree with Corgi on waiting it out for those though, nice shoe but not alot of demand which equals outlet in the not sofar future...

Id like to thank Brick and Nuekicks for my most recent pick up....thanks for the info and pics fellas. I love this shoe, Im pissed I waited so long to get em.
2mdijj4.jpg

thanks again for the info....also Tak for posting the coupon code. $85 and change shipped.

hmm i guess i can wait on those pegs then, still have both colors ds, and wanted a set to just mash out....

and stop with the skylines! trying to turn a brother.....lol

laugh.gif

Pick em up man dont sleep. You wont regret it.....

Nice soft nubuck....soft mesh....clean colors....

laugh.gif

Slingman - Awesome "rotation"
Stealth 90's looking great
Also been bugging me, but what's the difference between Nike Outlets and "Niketown"? I'm up here in Toronto, don't think I've everseen a Niketown before (plenty of outlets though), just wondering what the major diffences are?

Ah i see, you thought i was being in some way rude, a question is a question, if the man only puts them on for pics who cares? Imerely ask out of interest as to how he keeps the heal so clean, if you read any malace into it that's your mistake Mic.

And i have no idea what "ninjahood size pic" means.

Knob.

Originally Posted by nwt

Slingman - Awesome "rotation"
Stealth 90's looking great
Also been bugging me, but what's the difference between Nike Outlets and "Niketown"? I'm up here in Toronto, don't think I've ever seen a Niketown before (plenty of outlets though), just wondering what the major diffences are?
you guys have "the nike stores" right? inside malls and such? at least in richmond, canada they do, that's basically the equivalentto a niketown, and outlets are simply that, outlets...

and mod

ninjahood size pix refer to humongous pictures being posted and not being cropped and such....a famous NT'r back in the day with the good ol MKII reptileavatar always did that when he picked up stuff....some found it amusing, some didn't lol

anybody have access to yeezy's? lol pm please, i've had to resort to asking fam members lol

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Thanks for the compliments fam!!

btw, I saw the Air Pegasus 89' Vivid Blue cw (344082 001) at a Nike Outlet in the Bay Area for $59.99 for those that are interested. However, biggest size was an 11.

Milpitas Nike Outlet

Sneaker_Air_Pegasus_89_small.jpg

didnt these JUST come out?
Damn - I NEEEEEED a sz 10 for that price!

flint have you checked the nike outlet in cottage grove?

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

Pick em up man dont sleep. You wont regret it.....

Nice soft nubuck....soft mesh....clean colors....

laugh.gif

your on the train now man! glad that you like them!!

and mod

ninjahood size pix refer to humongous pictures being posted and not being cropped and such....a famous NT'r back in the day with the good ol MKII reptile avatar always did that when he picked up stuff....some found it amusing, some didn't lol
Ah i see. Considering my pics are the same size as S dubl's, and he's staff, and they're the same size as thevast majority posted here i'll assume that Mic was drunk or something when he went nanas. Musy have a weed up his %!%# about something.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

and mod

ninjahood size pix refer to humongous pictures being posted and not being cropped and such....a famous NT'r back in the day with the good ol MKII reptile avatar always did that when he picked up stuff....some found it amusing, some didn't lol
Ah i see. Considering my pics are the same size as S dubl's, and he's staff, and they're the same size as the vast majority posted here i'll assume that Mic was drunk or something when he went nanas. Musy have a weed up his %!%# about something.

Less trash-talking, more Air Max discussion, kthx

Mic simply misunderstood what you had said earlier and should apologize. As for you, there's no need to try and start nonsense with him over it. Thisthread has gone this long without any intervention from any moderators or admins as we're responsible enough to respect the TOS and each other. Let'skeep things civil, perhaps?

^^i agree no trash talking
smile.gif
this is by fatr the best thread on here!!
smokin.gif
recycled picture but wore these today, took off work today, ended up in the emergency room last night with a nasty flu bug that brought me down sofast yesterday, so i am super tired today, have to travel to Greenville, North Carolina tomorrow to visit my grandmother, she fell on tuesday and broke herhip
ohwell.gif
second hip in 2 years
tired.gif

dont worry i did not misunderstand anything nor i was "drunk"

Ah well...ur first remark about steve didnt sound like you
Asking him how he kept his shoes clean, to me and Steve
It was kinda annoying. Thats my boy, thats why I said what
I said. Ima leave it here aint no point in this.

Have a pleasant day

neukicks--best to your grandmother. I wish a hip injury to no one. And to lesser important stuff , nice premium Am 1s

Mic - What up mic. Always good to see you in the thread, no matter what you have to say
tongue.gif
. That AM95 mowab pic you took a short while back let's it be known howdope that little embroidered swoosh is.

Steve - You never disappoint.

Neukicks - Curry premiums lookin' good.

Later

mic: always a pleasure to see you and your avatar in here.
smokin.gif
your care package is being assembled tomorrow...
corgi: i can understand how you would get sick of posting these things...it seems like an endless supply to move but ienjoy checking it and i think it would be a shame to sell it off in one shot...but then again, i don't have to deal with that turdburger...
steve: you have the cleanest (no pun intended) sneaks and pics out there man, truly impressive
sdubl: glad you took the plunge! time to double up!
jake: thanks for the size 12 trade, good to see you bud!

3408419862_6c501802e8_o.jpg

so i have a package

i posted the pick up a few pages back...

it arrived yesterday....but due to my new school schedule, i will not be able to pick it up until tomorrow, and even though it's just one more day, i hatehaving to wait for something that is about 300 meters from my apartment, at my managers front office...like it's just there....waiting for me to getit....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

however, the longer i wait, the more time those nash's have of not cracking when i finally put them on my feet....muahahhahh

a lotta nice stuff in here. s_dubl - nice skylines. i thought about getting them, but i kind of promised my gf no shoes for a bit...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i thought about getting them, but i kind of promised my gf no shoes for a bit...
laugh.gif

I made those promises before also.....so now if I make any promises, I promise not to make any in regards to Nike's
happy.gif

Greg - No problem my dude....

Mic and Steve - Good to see you guys roll through here... I've been missingyour on point pics lately...

Corgi - waiting for biz to pick up and then... you know... lol

Mod - It's all just a misunderstanding man, I know you didn't mean anything by what you said. Maybe it was justworded wrong?
I could kinda see it as being more of a compliment to Steve that his shoes are just that clean... I dunno...
You and me have had our share of run ins and bottom line, they were petty... This thread means too much to all of us and
shouldn't be for that. Keep up your love of shoes but lets not bring this thread down with hostility... Brush it off and know it was
all just a misunderstanding... But I still think your avi is annoying!!!
tongue.gif

Everyone else - great stuff as always, this thread is the truth and keep it positive...

For me, no pics... The camera has been sent out for repair, so no pics, but lately I have been wearing my Mowabb 95s, Infras (thanks Brick), Currys, and 03Neons....

Duece!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom