TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airon0828

still wondering if those colors are going to be available for all material because the "marina blue" colorway has only been shown in mesh and the total orange in reflective. when i was at emeryville the folks had no clue :/

Marina Blue looks like a dope color...already thinking about a Mr. Fantastic-inspired AM1.
grin.gif

airon = marina blue is soft suede only, julep will be mesh and also soft suede, the lime and the orange will both be reflective material only. the"julep" looks like crap in the pics, the mesh and suede don't look like the same color, and the suede almost looks like it's grey.

also, marina blue was an am90 suede option from 2 runs ago, so we should already know what that looks like...

Here's how the Marina Blue looks like. The BWS have them and the 90s on the bottom right do as well. Pictures courtesy of airmaxjunkee

Wussup Fam!

Chris - dope lights, also the black usa's and those blurawas came out sick as $#!t!! letting u know now....thosedragons are getting:

tyson_wideweb__470x364,0.jpg

Shaun, Denver, Hameed, Aaron - glad you guy's got your pattas in, enjoy'em! as soon as i figure out how to safely ship some Mcribs....one of y'all is hooking it up!
tongue.gif

Cris - those kenya/patta ID's
pimp.gif
...and dope jordam 90's, i made up the same one in my locker. damnit i need more giftcards
frown.gif

Fred - rocking cords with the cords
grin.gif
. and that lock works well on those, when u posted that patta collab(adidas right?)in the pickup post....that's the first thing i thought about.good job
pimp.gif

Marco - i did a pair of 90's with the marina blue as well. (pic below)...but i doubt it will look exactly the same.it could be the difference in material but it looks a lot brighter in the AM1 swatches for some reason.

marina blue am90 id's

my latest pickup...couldn't pass 'em up for $45 shipped and y'all weren't kidding about the quality
pimp.gif

I hear ya' Mayhem. It's probably because the bws and 90s have actual suede while the am1s have synthetic suede. Either way the "Marina" willcome out good.
Tiffany cw.... eww

FAM!

Just a heads up....I am selling some stuff on ebay that ends today. I got the FAM on discount if you want anything there.
smokin.gif

EBAY

Check you guys later!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

grin.gif
. and that lock works well on those, when u posted that patta collab(adidas right?)in the pickup post....that's the first thing i thought about. good job
pimp.gif
How about Neukicks rocking denim with the denims
roll.gif
I'mnotorius for mismatching, ask Jake, Ucasta, and tellyjesko1023. You guys have a quick eye for details. Yes, the lace locks are from the adidas consourtiumpatta zx7000's.

As far as the new added color palettes, that'll just throw a wrench for IDing a pair of AM1's. I'll just bite one of y'alls inspirations

Originally Posted by marco23d

I hear ya' Mayhem. It's probably because the bws and 90s have actual suede while the am1s have synthetic suede. Either way the "Marina" will come out good.
Tiffany cw.... eww
ahh yes that's right, it will probably be quite a bit different since it's synthetic this time. good point. it does look a lot morevibrant in the swatch sample pic for the am1s.

Justin and Greg - All good!

Nice pick on those Black Premiums Justin. I'm beating up my first pair, I wear em to work a lot.

Thanks for the report Vagrant and Cris for posting it here! I'm curious to see what the actual placements would be. A week is not too long to wait.....

Since everyone is posting their Marina's, here's a BW pair I did a while back. The option was Nubuck which I doubt the suede would be the same.

3714322321_43e056edbf.jpg

currently in slides so no AM's until later to pick up my car

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

what up James? how was your Christmas? love that gif you use for your avatar. that pretty much represents how I have felt for the last 2 years since taking this desk job... I'm sure in the IT world you feel it even more. hope all is well with you sir!
whats going on man? christmas was good, got to see my grandmother, which is awesome, she is the light of my life. i saw that gif on my buddies website (innocent plug: www.reddit.com ) and had to put it up, it describes everyday in my life! HA! hope everything is good for you man!
good to hear sir. glad to hear someone appreciative of their grandparents. all mine have past and I miss them. yea that gif is too funny. hopeyou have a happy new years!

battleground/Chris - killing it with the iDs. I think I'm just going to give up and do some biting. very nicecolorways sir and I look forward to the next round.
Proto J - nice AM90 iDs. I got 2 pairs from that set of options and wish I would have gotten more. kept one on iceand the midsole paint cracked like crazy once I wore them while the other pair I wore right away are fine. just a heads up for when you break out the otherpairs.
Cris - speckles turned out great on those kenya iDs. look forward to seeing those on your feet!

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

grin.gif
. and that lock works well on those, when u posted that patta collab(adidas right?)in the pickup post....that's the first thing i thought about. good job
pimp.gif
How about Neukicks rocking denim with the denims
roll.gif
I'm notorius for mismatching, ask Jake, Ucasta, and tellyjesko1023. You guys have a quick eye for details. Yes, the lace locks are from the adidas consourtium patta zx7000's.

As far as the new added color palettes, that'll just throw a wrench for IDing a pair of AM1's. I'll just bite one of y'alls inspirations
laugh.gif
....wasn't trying to poke fun at you, actually thoughtit was pretty cool
glasses.gif

i'm glad the new options are just an "addition" and not a replacement.......looking forward to making a pair of these if the options are right
devil.gif

question- tracked my IDs and it says

DONGGUAN, CN 12/29/2009 11:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/29/2009 8:36 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CN 12/29/2009 3:11 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

How long does it take to get to the states and where are they being shipped from? Thanks in advance

Now why you gotta do that J! You know Nike won't give us the colored air bubble.

RL Treyce - It's approximatley 4-5 days after it leaves Dongguan, CN. I'm in the west coast so it might be faster due to the package arriving in Alaskafirst

^ Nah that's China

Ship from China, arrives in Alaska then to Louisville, KY and finally to your local distribution center

Originally Posted by battleground03

Now why you gotta do that J! You know Nike won't give us the colored air bubble.

RL Treyce - It's approximatley 4-5 days after it leaves Dongguan, CN. I'm in the west coast so it might be faster due to the package arriving in Alaska first

thank you sir

laugh.gif
....yea nike needs to stop being cheap with the universal silver airunits! i wonder if it has anything to do with the production costs of the midsoles going up(heard that from a id store worker)? either way...
smh.gif

Dongguan, CN = China not Canada(CA i think is the abbreviation)

Anyone know what UPS does if they try to deliver a package to a business that it closed for the holidays?

I had my IDs sent to my company's main office thinking they would arrive untill the begining of January...right now it looks as if they are going to bearriving thursday or friday of this week. Will they just keep trying to deliver them or am I going to have to pick them up at the local UPS warehouse? Any helpwould be appreciated.

Sup....I just somewhat finished up a design for the Sneaks Up 4 in April, with Jake's Idea of using the SA Spurs logo with our name, I came up with this:

Not quite done yet, I'm debating on using the color brush stroke steez they had in '02, plus some sleeve designs....

So, we'll see.......

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom