TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

you guy's out west (Shaun, Aaron, Hameed, Denver) should have your patta packages delivered today
nerd.gif
just got home to mine, I'd post pics but they've been posted enough in here. like everyone else, I am very happy with the purchase andimpressed by the quality. thank you again, that was really cool of you to help out like that, I got you for whatever I can help with in the future, of course.

and I passed on another pair of the QS. I wasn't too happy with the shape/quality of the pair I already have, I'd rather not buy just becausethey're cheap. if they were as nice as these pattas, I'd be all over it, haha. I need the hoas...

nwt - i love those atmos viotech 95's, real nice!
eek.gif

Chris - blue dragons are sick! great idea/execution. are you going to do any custom work or just leave them as is? either way, they look great!

Chris, haha, yeah, you and me both.

Proto, nice execution on those 90's, Grey laces would look dope too.

Full pics of my Kenya Tailwind/Patta Asics CW w/ Chris' Speckle job:

Cris.

^ thanx. i went with white to balance out the shoe, and match the white midsole (and the white id tag)... you're right tho, grey laces would prolly lookfine too.

i got 2 other pair of '06 am90 iD's i'll post in here soon. i like 'em a lot and have tried not to wear them too too much so they stay clean.

love the suede and mesh on 'em (altho that suede is kinda hard to clean without making it look stressed and worn down), but that paint cracking midsolesuuuucks tho man...
smh.gif

^ HEY!!! Looks like you're gonna beat me too it. I got the same pair in my locker with Team Fam for the iD
wink.gif

I don't think Ive ever seen you post any 90's before o.0

Proto- Nice 90's

^ thanx.

btw, the air bubble on my 90's up there is green also... really missing that option on the am1's right now...

Went to the game tonight, first time to sit in a luxury box... WARRIORZ 103 CELTICS 99!

Koopa - Very clean AM1 lineup! Simple CW is the way to go.
NWT - Nice Atmos, I've been sleepin on em for awhile... Might be time to pull the trigger.
Chris - My mouth dropped when I saw those "Blurawas"! Great job!
Cris - I'm glad that u and Chris don't work for Nike... I'd be BROKE...

-Mitchell

Sup guys...

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's. From afar, my friend thought they where the actual Ben Drury's. Then I went up close, and was confused with themesh, lol.

Those "Blurawas" are dope!

Does anyone know how pattas website works? I am trying to pay using paypal and it doesn't show a address to send to. Any help is appreciated.

morning FAM!
finally pulled the trigger on some IDs last night....truly excited (thanks Chris!)

I hope everyone has a great day, will be another halfer for me!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Does anyone know how pattas website works? I am trying to pay using paypal and it doesn't show a address to send to. Any help is appreciated.

I believe it works this way:
1. you add the item to the shopping cart and click checkout
2. fill out all of your personal information (with email address)
3. they will send you a paypal request for the set amount and you send the payment

I never ordered from there but tried a run through and that looks like the way to do it. Hope it helps.

4043055647_13870ec2c9_o.jpg

recyclage from Spain...

I love looking in here...not only for the shoes(so I can get schooled on air maxes) but its all love in here. Any other thread you go to if you take a wrongstep you get bashed. Great job AMFAM!

What's up fam? Nice stuff all around...

gswarriorz - how did you like the luxury box...good view? btw, glad to see that sz 10 Patta at NTSF go to someone inthe fam.

Justin - Patta's arrived safely last night. Thanks again for the assist!! Whatever you need, I got you
wink.gif

Peace.

the big question for me remains unanswered: will they add new options for the rubber?? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Can't even try to figure out a CW to do with those new options so I'll just wait to bite haha. Also was weird to see the exact same ID I did but needtoreturn on the side of the page in dudes Flickr account.

Patta's website is messing with me. I am trying to complete an order and I can't see where to pay. I have done all the neccesssary steps and receivedtwo e-mails from them and still I can't just pay them their damn money! I don't get it. I guess i am going to have to live without a pair of the green1's in my size.

still wondering if those colors are going to be available for all material because the "marina blue" colorway has only been shown in mesh and thetotal orange in reflective. when i was at emeryville the folks had no clue :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom