TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG- Man those are
smokin.gif
how do you come up with these dope CWs dude?

Hey AMFAM, I've been lurking in this thread for a couple of months, ever since I discovered it and love all of the information being shared on here. Iwish I had more knowledge to drop, but I will try and do what I can. I hope to eventually get all of my Air Max collection together and officially apply.

I did need help with a particular shoe and assumed that someone on here would be able to help me out. I bought these shoes at a Footlocker right outside ofthe Vatican during Spring of 2008 while on a school trip (I was a chaperon). I didn't have much time to go shoe shopping in Italy, so while in thisfootlocker for like 15 minutes, I had to buy at least one pair of shoes and this is what I bought. I remember seeing some info about it, but forgot all ofthat info. Just wondering if someone on here could drop some knowledge about these Air Max 90 for me. Thanks.

625257aea76de1aa0f1ab87e37b76ab8ced2cd3.jpg
04435ddde6b068d8122d0007aa97c07b6ee1bb8.jpg
fce15de3661f08a556ca33d30be7a34454b9d95.jpg

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Hey AMFAM, I've been lurking in this thread for a couple of months, ever since I discovered it and love all of the information being shared on here. I wish I had more knowledge to drop, but I will try and do what I can. I hope to eventually get all of my Air Max collection together and officially apply.

I did need help with a particular shoe and assumed that someone on here would be able to help me out. I bought these shoes at a Footlocker right outside of the Vatican during Spring of 2008 while on a school trip (I was a chaperon). I didn't have much time to go shoe shopping in Italy, so while in this footlocker for like 15 minutes, I had to buy at least one pair of shoes and this is what I bought. I remember seeing some info about it, but forgot all of that info. Just wondering if someone on here could drop some knowledge about these Air Max 90 for me. Thanks.
Check with Gooey or ThaDoogal...I think it was one of them that posted info on those along while back....
**If ever you wanna let those go...HOLLA at me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just ordered my QSs...

Price including shipping and tax came to $60...

I ordered through 610-659-3471...

The had 1 more sz 13 left, box tops cut off the larger sizes....

I was going to order a sz 11 for my brother but they didnt have anymore sz 11s...

fyi, that's a cell # of some lady in PA

Oops 619 area code... my bad... Epic fail!!!

Also, Chris, you're gonna make me broke homie!!! Both colorways are incredible!!!!

One of my IDs finally came in today:
With Flash:
10d35189ea44647b1bf804c2a90fafdf71ebd64.jpg

Without Flash:
f75252eea56bf1720aaad12c88dd8df44a48ee5.jpg

My kids names on the back:
1333554ae436674c18af0085aac7b5157dd1585.jpg

I also got a pair of Air Max 360 from a friend in a trade. I don't know how many of you feel on here about these, but I love my two pairs of 360s.
d00158e26d170bade4cc5630ff7fabec0e370e9.jpg

haha AMJ on the other site coined them the "Blurawas" also, looks like everybody's thinking the same thing - but definitely agreed, instantclassics... great job Chris

Dear Nike,

If you have a couple of openings in your ID dept., please hire me and my dude Chris, we promise that your volumes would reach your highest expectations.

Thanks, peace.

Cris & Chris, AM Fam.

Haha........

VERY DOPE "Blurawas", very dope.

Originally Posted by crisone

Dear Nike,

If you have a couple of openings in your ID dept., please hire me and my dude Chris, we promise that your volumes would reach your highest expectations.

Thanks, peace.

Cris & Chris, AM Fam.

Haha........

VERY DOPE "Blurawas", very dope.
naw Cris...ID dept no...

....designers for upcoming colorways YES!

^ Yes, yes.....just narrowing it down to run the whole Dept, haha, we can dream, oh the options that would presented.

Cris.

hell...even if you could get in as a janitor and throw "ideas/suggestions" at the designers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

hell...even if you could get in as a janitor and throw "ideas/suggestions" at the designers
laugh.gif

............"Thought Process" by: Cris the Janitor
laugh.gif

Cris.

lol janitors

i got a package from nyc waiting for me at my dads house
devil.gif

on a separate note, i heard kobe iv's are at the outlets too for $59, anyone find a good colorway in 9 hit me up ill make it worth it ;-)

I'd probably get fired the first day for punching the person resposible for all those horrible cw's

Thanks for the love on the id's fam. I got two more to go and I'm done
tongue.gif

wore these old '06 iD's to a couple xmas parties over the weekend:

4224026161_f5ed238fe2_o.jpg
4224793908_a2ef1a1ba5_o.jpg

thought the am fam might appreciate those...

best quality am90's nikeiD's had imo (with the exception of the very unfortunate midsole paint cracking)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom