TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice logo Cris. hope y'all have a good time down there. I've always wanted to visit SA, as I've heard it's pretty nice.

anyhow, for me today

this is obviously recycled cus there isn't anything green here now and the sun rarely makes an appearnce

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ make it down then! Justin and I are coming from DC and NY, you can make it!
word! get that vacation request in early! mine is going in next monday asap

....which reminds me...james....we need to discuss this trip. i'll hit u with a text soon.

also....i know it was discussed briefly before but are any Fam(that doesn't reside in SA) bringing their better halves? my lady has expressed interest intagging along, i don't know what to tell her yet cause i know she will hate it if she's one of the very few ladies present
laugh.gif

Very dope stuff every1...can't wait for my ids... And I'm with you cris...I don't care to match.....I use to I would wake up and go crazy trying tomatch my sneakers ,I just said eff it.....if it matches it does if not oh well...

I am still looking for a 12 and 13 QS AM 1's from a Nike outlet store. I called the numbers posted a few pages back and only small sizes are left. Any helpis appreciated.

Cool Justin, holler at me.

10.5-11 Both of my pairs of 98's are going up for sale, holler if interested, want FAM to get dibs first.......

T21D- You're Mexican??? Barbacoa
smokin.gif

Cris- Hey man even though it's TAMF table are we allowed to bring other stuff? Such as Jordans, Air Forces or dunks? HEAT man. I know alot of the FAM hasother heat other than AMs.

Please let me know what you other FAM cats thinkg

T21d is not mexican but has a lot of mexican tendencies his wife is mexican,he works in the southside,and he has a pitbull.....he is as close to being mexicanas it gets...

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

T21D- You're Mexican??? Barbacoa
smokin.gif

Cris- Hey man even though it's TAMF table are we allowed to bring other stuff? Such as Jordans, Air Forces or dunks? HEAT man. I know alot of the FAM has other heat other than AMs.

Please let me know what you other FAM cats thinkg

..............Sure, why not, I'll probably bring a couple Blazers (Futura & Supreme), maybe.

..............Mitch, I don't know as of yet, but I'll let you know.

Cris.

moz-screenshot-2.png

Cris - You came through beautifully!!! It looks great!!! Either way you go it will look awesome!!! I purposely make sure I never match anything, I'm notNelly...

A FEW NOTES FOR TEAM AM FAM FOR THE SAN ANTONIO TRIP!!!

My apologies ahead of time for the lengthiness...

As far as the show and the FAM is concerned, I was just telling Ucasta over the phone today that I can't wait to personally meet you guys. I know we aregonna have a blast. You all need to come down early. I know we all would love to take you guys to see the gully of SA. Lots of places to see, food to eat andwater holes to drain! We will definitely have a alot of fun going to see sights and sounds. It may not be a big city like LA or NYC or Chicago or Vegas orsomething like that but San Antonio is as "homey" as they come. No matter what, everyone will be welcomed with open arms. My home is your home is theattitude (unless you get near my food!) We will definitely see some awesome food and have some good times at some good bars. I know for sure the "betterhalves" won't be alone for the pre-party the night before. Plenty of people will be there and as well as at the show. So no worries.

Now, when it comes to places to stay, shoot us a pm. There is an Embassy Suites a block away from the show which is less than 2 miles away from my apartmentso that is a good option. Also, I know Aaron had extended invites to Cris and Chris to stay at his pad. I had extended invites to Greg and Justin to stay atmine. So if by any means you fools want to save money or don't want to stay at a hotel, we can blow up a mattress and get you a bed, no problem.

After parties are always at my place anyways...

Also, for anyone that wants to show some shoes on the AMFAM table. Shoot me a PM on what shoes you plan to bring. I will figure out what everyone isbringing and mark off any doubles that are listed so there isn't a bunch of the same stuff on one table.

You guys need to decide on all rights or all lefts. Once the show is getting near, you can either bring your singles down on the plane with you or you canbox them all up and send them to me or Aaron so they are here waiting when you arrive.

If you want your own personal table to showcase your personal collection, also, please let us know so we can reserve a table.

Any other questions, post away or PM...

Still burning pages up fast I see? Stepped out to catch Avatar 3D.....
smokin.gif
Dope stuff as usual.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

moz-screenshot-2.png

I had extended invites to Greg and Justin to stay at mine. So if by any means you fools want to save money or don't want to stay at a hotel, we can blow up a mattress and get you a bed, no problem.

much appreciated Jake!! if my lady doesn't come, i'm crashing!
pimp.gif
(don't hide the size 12/12.5 AM's...or the bigred either
laugh.gif
)

Mike - Avatar in 3D was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

moz-screenshot-2.png

I had extended invites to Greg and Justin to stay at mine. So if by any means you fools want to save money or don't want to stay at a hotel, we can blow up a mattress and get you a bed, no problem.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
Luckily I am just out of reach, the only thing I have in a 12 are the Black toe Structures and the blue toes you sold me... All other AMs are sz13...

As for the Big Red, the fridge will be stocked with that and Guinness and colas for the Makers Mark...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

moz-screenshot-2.png

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

Mike - Avatar in 3D was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Same with me! I already have it lined up. I think Jake and I were separated at birth somehow...like my ******ed brother or something....
If Lucy comes, we will stay at the Suites....if not, I am crashing at your pad. Holler.
tongue.gif

T21d is not mexican but has a lot of mexican tendencies his wife is mexican,he works in the southside,and he has a pitbull.....he is as close to being mexican as it gets...
This had me
roll.gif

That logo is crazy nice Cris! All this talk about SU got me hyped

Yo Justin I'm on the same boat.
ohwell.gif

tak -
pimp.gif

So I'm stuck at home while the car is being serviced. I decided to
smokin.gif
and take some pictures. All of the ID's I've done...now waiting on the new options
(*Edit my bad)
4226958316_bd6acb8c59.jpg
4226958620_34ec7097cc.jpg
4226958940_9e3297bcf6.jpg
4226191099_9aaec32220.jpg
4226959252_37865dcd3f.jpg

Bonus
4226958020_73c172cc53_o.jpg

Also if you were wondering what hyperblue looks side by sibe with some varsity blues
4226189209_d51a1742ed.jpg

Jake has pretty much hit it on the head...hopefully every1 flys in on friday and leaves monday

Sat.april 24 2010. 7-9:30pm meet and greet at one our local shops...
Pre party 9:30pm-2:00am
After party? Jakes crib

Sun april 26 2010 sneaks up 2pm-7pm

I have told cris1 I would take care of his room....

If yall do plan on making it...I am going to rent a big white van...to show yall around...I also will be off on friday ,sat ,sun,and monday so I will be morethen happy to pick and drop off any 1 from the airport...

Our main go is to show yall a good and safe time.....

Mayhemgatz I know that you said other fam not living in san antonio, but I can bring my girl. So that your girl is not the only girl..if you like its your call..just let me know ..like jake said every ones other half will be at the meet and greet and pre party and of course at the show..

So like jake said whatever other info is needed feel free to pm one of us

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Jake has pretty much hit it on the head...hopefully every1 flys in on friday and leaves monday Sat.april 24 2010. 7-9:30pm meet and greet at one our local shops... Pre party 9:30pm-2:00am After party? Jakes crib Sun april 26 2010 sneaks up 2pm-7pm I have told cris1 I would take care of his room.... If yall do plan on making it...I am going to rent a big white van...to show yall around...I also will be off on friday ,sat ,sun,and monday so I will be more then happy to pick and drop off any 1 from the airport... Our main go is to show yall a good and safe time..... Mayhemgatz I know that you said other fam not living in san antonio, but I can bring my girl. So that your girl is not the only girl..if you like its your call ..just let me know ..like jake said every ones other half will be at the meet and greet and pre party and of course at the show.. So like jake said whatever other info is needed feel free to pm one of us
I just talked to my wife, she is definitely going....
Mayhem, bring your babe...you said she is Dominican right? Mine too
tongue.gif

It will be instant love or catfight throwdown....either way, pretty hot right?
laugh.gif

BG,

smokin.gif
IDs (and pics). You have a VERY good eye for ID color combos.

Dont know if any of the Fam might be interested but I randomly came across the cool grey and blk.red.wht Huarache Light Bursts that came out not too long ago.

Theyre on citysole.com for $69.99 in scattered sizes between 9.5-13 (nothing smaller or bigger).

Theyre not AMs obviously, but someone might be able to take advantage.

San Antonio looks like its shaping up to be a good time, hope those who end up going have a blast.

Originally Posted by battleground03

T21d is not mexican but has a lot of mexican tendencies his wife is mexican,he works in the southside,and he has a pitbull.....he is as close to being mexican as it gets...
This had me
roll.gif

word....
laugh.gif
....i quoted that to mention something but iforgot to add it in my last post like the pothead i am
embarassed.gif
....anyways, up here in nyc (specifically the bronx) every single damned household has a pit, shiiii....it must be mandatory when u sign/renew a leaseor something cause u see dudes, chicks, kids, grandparents, etc all walking pits like they gigapets.

Jake, i'm in need of a backup black toe structure....so....watcha!!
tongue.gif

Chris, i see you over there starting fires
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
with all that ID heat laid out
pimp.gif
....got me at work rolling up post-it notes
smh.gif

Telly, thanks for the info....i guess she's going to be tagging along.
Greg,....word!! although i'm pretty sure it's gonna be instant love....a good catfight is alwaysappreciated!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Mike/Blackred - thanks for the info, and even bigger thanks for that hookup on the boots
pimp.gif

.....i'm hyped for SU4....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Jake has pretty much hit it on the head...hopefully every1 flys in on friday and leaves monday Sat.april 24 2010. 7-9:30pm meet and greet at one our local shops... Pre party 9:30pm-2:00am After party? Jakes crib Sun april 26 2010 sneaks up 2pm-7pm I have told cris1 I would take care of his room.... If yall do plan on making it...I am going to rent a big white van...to show yall around...I also will be off on friday ,sat ,sun,and monday so I will be more then happy to pick and drop off any 1 from the airport... Our main go is to show yall a good and safe time..... Mayhemgatz I know that you said other fam not living in san antonio, but I can bring my girl. So that your girl is not the only girl..if you like its your call ..just let me know ..like jake said every ones other half will be at the meet and greet and pre party and of course at the show.. So like jake said whatever other info is needed feel free to pm one of us
I just talked to my wife, she is definitely going....
Mayhem, bring your babe...you said she is Dominican right? Mine too
tongue.gif

It will be instant love or catfight throwdown....either way, pretty hot right?
laugh.gif
Can one of yall bring an extra Dominican gal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom