TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to see people helping each other out.
I just threw down too much for the green Pattas. Been getting deals lately, so that's how I'll rationalize it. lol

got mine on FC, didnt feel too bad about $125

Cris - Splatter effect is on point

Fam- Safe to say the black pattas and the purple ones are unattainable?

thanks for the kind words fam, trust me...it's a great feeling to help everyone out with a pair that's been elusive. i'm glad i was able to comeaway with everyone's pairs......especially after that livestrong fiasco
frown.gif
(special thanks to my two ninja spies that were with me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and the ones i recruited off the street in the last minute
laugh.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
if anyone out on the west coast wants to help me out and do me a favor.....i NEED some McRib in my life...
tongue.gif
Originally Posted by Cleveland222

You happen to run into my boy @ Mercer?
nah Drew....once i got there and there was NO line....it was all eyes on the mission at hand
laugh.gif
, and if he saw a tall, fat, hairy Sasquatch looking mf'er in businessattire and a huge northface coat....it wasn't me
tongue.gif
(great job onhelping out the Fam with those spacejams too! AM FAM is definitely the best....on and off the net, and across the globe....glad to be a part of it
pimp.gif
)

Cris - those came out so dope, i know u modeled them after something else entirely but all i see is Kenya AM1's
pimp.gif
(great job SK!)

dunno if i'll get to post again before the holiday, so just in case...

....Happy Holidays to everyone and their families, eat well, be well.....
.....and last but not least...

you too Justin, and thanks again man! one more day of work for me, then I think it's 16 days w/ no work (but w/ pay of course). can't wait! enjoy theholidays fam!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

MERRY KICKSMAS FAM!!!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I have a Merry Kixmas FAM post as well:
i hope these patta's aren't one of those "man i could've gotten them so easily, but i passed and now i regret it" type ofpick up

i just don't see myself wearing that am1 often enough to warrant a purchase.......

however i did have to endure a freakin foot race from one side of the mall, to the other side of the mall at 530 am....the MOST DISORGANIZED released i'veever been ASSOCIATED with.... $!*! was terrible....still got my sj's though....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This auction is NUTS...those newest pattas are already up to $7,100!!!! Still 5 hours to go! I am speechless
sick.gif
That cant be for real... I call hoax... They're not worth that right... ???

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow tak, that's a great pickup right there. so are you going to try to complete the set?
Would be nice to complete the set.........not gonna happen anytime soon.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you drop on those purple pattas?
i dont think im ever going to get a pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom