TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin - much appreciated!!
happy.gif

smh_dancing.gif

Mayhem - CRAP!!! Go back and get me a 9.5 right now!!! Please please pleaseplease?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
I wasn't aware that Santa was doing a Patta run.

eek.gif
It's crazy how this thread moves so fast! Work has been a littlehectic but after today I'm off for 11 straight days
pimp.gif

So going back a few pages...

Dave/Prok - I alway knew you had quality in your collection

Shaun - I see you building a nice AM1 collection for yourself (Drury, Miller and now Green Patta's) all in a 13 which makes it more amazing to me

Greg - Nice pick up. I hate it when Cris wears his coz I know it's my size

Mitchell - kinda late but you got my vote

Aaron - I'm still pissed that I missed out on a pair of those Shady's for $170 shipped
mad.gif

trunks206/Ian - sighting
nerd.gif

Last but not least.....Justin

Congrats on the Urawa pick up my man! I guess no ID's with that cw, I have my blue ones coming next week
wink.gif

I wish I logged on a few day before to catch that Mercer drop
grin.gif
Oh well,hopefully I find my size for retail.
You're a good man for picking up all those pairs. Let me know if you still want those laces coz I can pick them up while I'm off.

Peace

*Cris - I hope you got your camera at work coz that package should be there today

Originally Posted by spacej23

Mayhem - CRAP!!! Go back and get me a 9.5 right now!!! Please please please please?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
I wasn't aware that Santa was doing a Patta run.

This...
frown.gif
. SMH at me for not knowing.
tired.gif
Very cool of you to pick them up though, Justin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

*Cris - I hope you got your camera at work coz that package should be there today

.............Just snapped a pic
wink.gif
Thanks a Mil Bruddah!!!!!

Where did my other post go??? Yuku is trippin', anywho, for today:

Cris.

Thats very dope! You are Santa hahaha. Any size 14/15
laugh.gif

So I picked up the AM90 Staple IDS from my parents, with intentions of returning them. But I cracked the box open, and they look hella clean! I thought thereds wouldn't match, but all of them did to me. Just gotta throw some white laces on em and they are set. I'll get pix later tonite.

Originally Posted by tak

Mayhem "keepin' it real"
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
(and i'm
laugh.gif
thinking of the dave chappelle skit "when keeping it real goeswrong..."
roll.gif
)

laugh.gif
@ the gif's

Denver - wow....seagram, haven't heard that name dropped in YEARS...
pimp.gif
, i need to get those albums again!....sucks that i never heard about him untilit was too late RIP
Chris - thanks dude, i can't wait to see your id's, i know they are gonna be sick and i'm gonna wanna makea pair! now that i think about it...i'm probably more anxious than u are
laugh.gif
and nope...no urawa id's unless it's an "updated" version.
Cris - dope selection...the more i see them the more i don't wanna sell my pair
ohwell.gif
...waiting to see what Chris aka"the speckled king" did for you
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Chris/Seth/SpaceJ/KVN....check ur pm's.......i may beable to help out further.
glasses.gif

going back in....

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This auction is NUTS...those newest pattas are already up to $7,100!!!! Still 5hours to go! I am speechless
sick.gif

What up FAM!!

Justin- you are a Saint. You made a lot of people very happy it looks like!!
Got the word mine are flying in to Cleveland as we speak! You happen to run into my boy @ Mercer?
So stoked!! The Green Pattas are my favorite Pattas. So happy to land them for retail!

I have a Merry Kixmas FAM post as well:
They ain't no AM's, but they're all goin to the FAM.
Wanted to let everyone know they're in hand and about to ship out.

Babybully: when an auction looks like it doesn't make sence like that......check the bid history, and notice how
nobody that's bidding has any feedback. It's called "Shill Bidding" and it's done to drive up prices on legit bidders.
It's done way more than most realize. Pure shadyness. Not sure why they did it so obviously with that one though.

Have a great day all! Off to the post office and to wrap up Christmas shopping.

-Andrew

Drew...I dont see my size 13 in there
frown.gif

laugh.gif
j/p good to see Fam helpin out, even on non maxes.

i def. need a pair of those patta's! will Mercer be having them next week? (highly doubt it though....) but i see a sz9 in there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

MERRY KICKSMAS FAM!!!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I have a Merry Kixmas FAM post as well:
This is what the FAM is all about!
Justin: wonder who one of those 12s is for?
laugh.gif

As my text message said...PIYAOOOOW!

well, i can at least tell you that they must have sold out of 11's already as I know two requests for 11's were filled with 10.5's, so I imaginethey are selling pretty quickly over there...

Babybully: when an auction looks like it doesn't make sence like that......check the bid history, and notice how
nobody that's bidding has any feedback. It's called "Shill Bidding" and it's done to drive up prices on legit bidders.
It's done way more than most realize. Pure shadyness. Not sure why they did it so obviously with that one though.

-Andrew
I figured something was wrong with the auction....I was trying to think how someone could justify paying that much for a pair of shoes.

A BIG thanks to Chris for the added "touch"................

.......And for the Laces (these are going on my TAF AM1's, just through them on here to see how they look) :

Cris.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

i def. need a pair of those patta's! will Mercer be having them next week? (highly doubt it though....) but i see a sz9 in there
nerd.gif

Sorry man accounted for
pimp.gif

and cleveland is the man for doing that as well. stuff like this makes me excited about shoes once again and the community. it really is christmas
embarassed.gif

props to mayhem and cleveland for hooking up the fam. lots of good people in here and I'm proud to be a member!
Cris - splatter looks good sir.

Originally Posted by s dubl

frown.gif

laugh.gif

You honestly made me freak out for a split second!! I was like..."WAIT, DAMN......DID I FORGET SOMEONE???? DID HE HIT ME UP??"
Thank God. Thought I missed someone...knowing I could have gotten a 13 as well had me trippin for a sec.
Your boy's are in that pic....glad I could help him out!

-Andrew

Originally Posted by s dubl

frown.gif

laugh.gif

You honestly had me freak out for a second!! I was like..."WAIT, DAMN......DID I FORGET SOMEONE???? DID HE HIT ME UP??"
Thank God. Thought I missed someone...more would have been easy to grab. Your boy's are in that pic....glad I could help him out!

-Andrew
haha...thanks man. Ricky will appreciate that very much, I appreciate it as well.

Fam=the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom