TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tak:
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kien

Whatsup fam!

I was wondering if you guys know where I can find the AM90 Atimas in size 6 womens.

It's for my friend, but it seems as if they're a lot more rare than I thought. I believe they're an Asia Exclusive?

52m87s.png

Thanks in advance!
i found an 8

oh yeah, just out of curiosity...how much do the curry am1's go for ds sz9?...the suede pair that is..

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Baybully650

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This auction is NUTS...those newest pattas are already up to $7,100!!!! Still 5 hours to go! I am speechless
sick.gif
That cant be for real... I call hoax... They're not worth that right... ???
I just took a look to see what they ended up going for. Winning bid ended up being $745. I'm not sure how the auction went from 15 bids at 7gsto 3 bids at 7 bills and some change
ohwell.gif
. Either way, too rich for myblood.
frown.gif

Oh yeah...purple Pattas on the last page look great
pimp.gif
. Now all you need isthe black pair and your collection of Pattas will be complete.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

jwdanklefs wrote:
Oh yeah...purple Pattas on the last page look great
pimp.gif
. Now all you need is the black pair and your collection of Pattas will be complete.

....until the last pair comes out. Then yet another crazy expensive, super hard to obtain pair to chase.
tired.gif

What up FAM!!!! Shopping officially done!! Thank God! Cheers to that.

-Andrew-

wow these pages fly!

props to justin and andrew for hooking up the members with those shoes, you guys are great.

tak real nice pickup on those purple pattas, wish nike didnt make those so limited
ohwell.gif

pages are flying in here

purple pattas... damn I want a pair

Heads up, newest color of the currents (cement/royal) have hit ndc/swoosh. I think they look pretty good.

Thanks to everyone that commented on my latest pair. Much appreciated.

Mattie- Where you been ? Haven't seen you post in here since you applied to the "FAM" I told you I'd be watching
wink.gif

....and 'yes' to your question, snagged off a legit seller out of NY. I'm thinking purple Pattas snuck in NY and dissappeared....fast!
that was like the second or third seller Ive seen have them.

GSWarrior' - I just realized that I never gave you my "vote".....you got it.

Damn Justin...wish I woulda known, I actually went and had a McRib today. Again big ups homie, you and the homie Greg for making it possible!

Chris BG...thanks bro...out of all the maxes I bought this year only a couple werent 87s. I like em alot, comfy and simple.

Mike...you alredy know how I feel bout them thar Purple tennis shoes
smh.gif

unds these today.....
2m7j3g1.jpg

Almost Christmas Fam!

(tryna stay positive)

I have a good feeling some spots got the purple denims...just that they got so few it wasnt released to the public... Sdubl don't even bother

Today was a great day. Even though I didn't make it to Mercer in time to get my green sz. 13 pattas, I still made out pretty lovely overall. A trip to thecity to see a Cirque Du Soleil show with my girl turns out to be an adventure. I settled for a 13 in the purp pair and grabbed a 10.5 in both green and purp.Just tried on the purp pair and now i realize why people were constantly praising the quality on them. Unbelievable shape and materials are straight fire.Still looking for the greens in a sz. 13 to complete my christmas list for myself. The hunt is on. Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

laugh.gif
....no U-haul but i did have to bribe/smooth talk some shorties into assisting (no crepes needed
glasses.gif
)

thanks for the love on the urawas fam, it's been a long awaited purchase. and it was a struggle to take them off when going to sleep....i need spring/summer to come back asap
embarassed.gif

Denver - i got a pic of the box but it's on my home computer. i can send it when i get home tonight if james hasn't already helped u out with that by then.
El bro - check ur pm's! and ur right....spacejams are all hype. i need a pair but i think i'm gonna try and find a 2001 pair sometime next year and call it a day.
Modz - how was the trip? nice pics and rotation
pimp.gif

i'd like to thank the spacejam release for making the mercer cop swift and easy
pimp.gif

MERRY KICKSMAS FAM!!!

all pairs will be shipped this afternoon
happy.gif

......i was close to running away to las vegas with the cash
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Size 12 would be nice..

Dude at FCNY said that he doesn't know why the green pattas are re-selling so low. Everytime a pair comes in it sells right away. He told me to hold ontothem and the value is for sure going to go up. Hope the big man isn't lieing.

why are you so woried about value in the future? if you like a shoe and can get it good....honestly I liked the greens from the beginning, but didnt want themuntil I saw close ups of the materials used...if they were worth 29.99 now and 3.99 in the future I would still cop if I was able to. I like em...nuff said.

Hey man, i just have a passion for spending some extra cash and storing kicks for furture sales. If people didnt do this it would be difficult for us to findds old pairs now adays.

If you're going to ask about future value on air max shoes for resell, then this thread isn't the place for you, take it elsewhere.

here u go Denver...(check ur pm as well)

Originally Posted by s dubl

why are you so woried about value in the future? if you like a shoe and can get it good....honestly I liked the greens from the beginning, but didnt want them until I saw close ups of the materials used...if they were worth 29.99 now and 3.99 in the future I would still cop if I was able to. I like em...nuff said.
this...
Originally Posted by dkballer22

If you're going to ask about future value on air max shoes for resell, then this thread isn't the place for you, take it elsewhere.
and this...

Justin/Andrew - Great to see u guys hooking people up with sum kicks (esp. mine lol). Not something u see too oftennowadays. Feels good to be part of such a great FAM!!!
Justin - I would definitely hook u up with a McRib but I dont think they ship too well...
laugh.gif
They should be hitting the East Coast soon...
Tak - Thanks for the vote, really appreciate it. Very nice purp pattas! I really do hope u complete the set, would benice to see a FAM with the entire Patta lineup.

Hope yall have a fun and safe Christmas Eve!

-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom