TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modz-

Originally Posted by crisone

Alrighty all......

Me and Chris (battleground) had a "Meeting of the Minds" and came up with the Official TAF ID.

Basically we are going with the same Blocking I used for my Voltage Yellow ID's, but it's up to the Members choice of color for the Laces, Outsole, & ID, as long as, "AM FAM" is on the right shoe, and your "TAF/NT" (abbreviated or shortened if needed) name is on the left, and all the same color.

Here's the color in order on ID (All Soft Suede) : White, Black, Silver, Midnight Fog, White, White, "choice", Black, "choice", "choice".

All is good????

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i hope the SJ release gets extra crazy
devil.gif
laugh.gif

You're killing me Mayhem! I need those in my life.
devil.gif

Space Jams are just hype. My cousin works at the Woodlands mall here by Houston. The Woodlands footlocker doesnt get crap. But they are getting easily overa 100 pairs. The OG white/red XII Retro was horrible quality. Whatever tumbled fake leather they used was bad. It definitely wasnt the same as the Taxis. It doesnt matter anyway, I dont own any JB crap past 03 anyway.

Anyway, Im getting ready to unload my Safety Orange Burst. Whoever had them didnt take care of them right, and they need a good cleaning on the mesh, which Idont have time for unless I throw them in the Washer. Which I dont want to chance. I need a clean pair of Safety's.

haha yup me too. by the way James, I know you have a couple pairs of those obsidians posted above, do you by chance have a good shot of the box label on those?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

haha yup me too. by the way James, I know you have a couple pairs of those obsidians posted above, do you by chance have a good shot of the box label on those?
Sadly, my box label is covered by the stores label, so i dont, i'll see when i get home if the sticker is easy to get off or not......

it's all good I'll just ask Justin when he gets back from his mission, assuming he got a box with his new pair.
wait wait, are you talking about this pair?

or this pair?

as far as I know Santa came through y'all

kd634x.gif

Pattas wrapped in I <3 NY shirts........

Modz welcome back!

^^ YES, YES he did!!
pimp.gif

briannnnn - the second pair, do you have a shot of that box label?
I'll have to get a better shot for you when I get home....

those are the ones James. I'm just trying to get a close up of the label because I bought justin's 11.5's and I want to recereate my own labelsince there was no box with them. if I get a good enough pic, I can just photoshop it up a bit and print it out and tape it to my clear plastic shoe box, haha.I do nerd out from time to time.... so yeah if you can get me a closer shot, that would be cool. thanks!

and am I hearing that everybody got what they wanted fro mayhem clause?

those are the ones James. I'm just trying to get a close up of the label because I bought justin's 11.5's and I want to recereate my own label since there was no box with them. if I get a good enough pic, I can just photoshop it up a bit and print it out and tape it to my clear plastic shoe box, haha. I do nerd out from time to time.... so yeah if you can get me a closer shot, that would be cool. thanks!

and am I hearing that everybody got what they wanted fro mayhem clause?

no problem man, hopefully my camera will focus good enough for it, i'll take care of it in a couple hours when I get home.

Sup Fam!

laugh.gif
....no U-haul but i did have to bribe/smooth talk some shorties intoassisting (no crepes needed
glasses.gif
)

thanks for the love on the urawas fam, it's been a long awaited purchase. and it was a struggle to take them off when going to sleep....i needspring/summer to come back asap
embarassed.gif

Denver - i got a pic of the box but it's on my home computer. i can send it when i get home tonight if jameshasn't already helped u out with that by then.
El bro - check ur pm's! and ur right....spacejams are all hype. i need a pair but i think i'm gonna try andfind a 2001 pair sometime next year and call it a day.
Modz - how was the trip? nice pics and rotation
pimp.gif

i'd like to thank the spacejam release for making the mercer cop swift and easy
pimp.gif

MERRY KICKSMAS FAM!!!

all pairs will be shipped this afternoon
happy.gif

......i was close to running away to las vegas with the cash
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the love on the urawas fam, it's been a long awaited purchase. and it was a struggle to take them off when going to sleep...
haha, I was going to try and post "Sleepin' Iin My Nike's: by Seagram feat. Scarface but couldn't find a vid/streaming mp3.

Mayhem "keepin' it real"
smokin.gif

SDUBL- Im guessing that sz13 is yours with that gif you provided
roll.gif
lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom