..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

good luck to you all. they would have been mine if they were just a tad bit smaller. good lookin out tyler.

Dont those fit different? Ive heard older forces fit different.
They
pimp.gif

Why oh why did I come into this thread??? Mayor has a ridiculous collection and I have found several AF1s that I need in my life... smh, I will be coming inhere regularly from now on. GREAT stuff guys...

Tyler, wasn't telling lies about that guys closet being stocked. I wonder what else he has hidden in there.
pimp.gif
, first time ever seeing most of those.

I emailed the man, good looks Tyler. If I end up buying anyone of those pairs, I'll be wearing it into the ground.

Oh and I was just wondering...Who here owns a pair of '01 Crimson Red/ Grey outline swoosh? I haven't seen those anywhere in ages, I remember they usedto one of the "talked about" pairs.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

To the dude with the stained stashes....

Use a suede eraser. It will take some rubbing, but you should be able to get that all out. Then use a mr.clean eraser for the midsole...you'll be good to go.

Speaking of suede erasers, I recommend you guys try using them on dirty midsoles too...I just discovered that it can work wonders with a little elbow grease. I'll do some before and after pics when I get chance.

hmm I never really thought of using my suede eraser on anything but suede... won't it scratch the paint on the leather? I could see it working on midsoles,I'll have to give that a try sometime. thanks (even though I'm not the guy with the stashes).

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Oh and I was just wondering...Who here owns a pair of '01 Crimson Red/ Grey outline swoosh? I haven't seen those anywhere in ages, I remember they used to one of the "talked about" pairs.

Houston- man those are
pimp.gif

I've been looking for a pair low key if they come up fir a good price type if thing.
I hate outline stitched joints but those I can do an expection on

Last week i did a lil AF1 week... it was fun.

mon

tues

weds

thurs

fri during the day

fri to the movies

i then wore the am 95 af1's and the Maroon Lebron AF1's to the cavs/suns game. (no pics tho)

Christmas came early today...
Been looking for a pair of these for the longest time and finally found a pair at a decent price

mosneaksthanU,
pimp.gif
Currentlly looking for the black non patent pair or any pair from hisportland days in 10.5-11

Mongol,
pimp.gif

If everything goes right will be ending 09 with a bang
nerd.gif

I hope things work out for you Looney. Unfortunately, my year ended in a fizzle. Some serious heat on the last few pages
pimp.gif
, those crimsons are
smokin.gif
. Red sheed highs
pimp.gif
. Cartoons-
smokin.gif

OGfiend; did the guy respond to you? he hasn't to me
frown.gif

nice spiderwebs in the last page. actually, the last page was quite nice. good to see this thread picking up!

Man I missed a sz 11 in those patent red sheeds earlier this year.
I was pissed cus I woulda paid the winning bid.

8tothe24,
Thanks fam.. I owe it all to you..
pimp.gif
Imm keeping my eye for all andanything 11 to pay you back for that..
smokin.gif

Freddy,
I missed a pair at a local consignment shop for those same red ones by like 15 mins said the dude.. They only wanted $350 too
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

8tothe24- I feel bad for my dude man
laugh.gif
. When's the last time you got a pickup man?
All these 11s either slip by you or fizzle up on you.

Real talk though my dude I wish you the best of luck next year man. I miss seeing your pickups.

Heads up.

Size 11 Black and White Patent High Sheeds on Napsize for $211 and for the people that can afford it, Playstation on B/S Forums for $1500.

Back
Top Bottom