..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

The leather on those all black highs that have some new technology on the side panel looks to have tumbled leather.

I wonder if those are the same Size 11 Red/White Patents I let go earlier this year... Hmmmm.....
332250615.jpg

All these Sheed Highs are making me need them. I've passed on Sheeds way too many times, my red patent lows are lonely.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

All these Sheed Highs are making me need them. I've passed on Sheeds way too many times, my red patent lows are lonely.

Those all red patent lows are my favorite. If anybody sees a DS 10.5 please PM me. Those are fuego.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Mr. Stove pics makes a comeback!!!
pimp.gif
How you been JDocs?

What up.. just been lurking
nerd.gif
... Not selling anything though
smile.gif
haha

Ha! I can dig that.. You need to show us more stove top pics that left me sleptless for nights from back then.. You def have gems..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So true. I always go to page one and see them. But more competition for TEAM 10-11.
laugh.gif
Thanks guys
smile.gif
.. I've been meaning to do another collection post soon, I was going to do it for 5000 but I missed that
laugh.gif
. I've gotsome time now though, maybe after Christmas.

JDocs- let's see then man!!!

Pure- TEAM 10-11
laugh.gif
same here man. I told you we should do a team. 10 only when it's do or die I think I need to move up to the 11 category now. 10.5s Ido see they don't crease on me. 11s will do with a normal sock. 10.5 I use a think sock for those.

Hey Merry Xmas everyone.

Freddy,
your collect is
pimp.gif

Ksmith,
unpatent red highs are amazing!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Merry xmas to everyone on team af1 have a safe and fun holiday!

waddup DK? I second the holiday wishes.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

i need to move some sheed highs 10.5
black patents and white/blue patents

I really hope they don't release 3M's. I hate to see my favorite shoes get butchered in quality.

^I second that. Eight year old shoe and I had to walk two miles in the snow last night and they held up like a pair of Timbs and looked great in the morning.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I wonder if those are the same Size 11 Red/White Patents I let go earlier this year... Hmmmm.....
332250615.jpg

HI's
pimp.gif

My fav cut of AF1
ksmith if you letting any of ur hi's go HOLLA!
I know u have multiples of the all black/royal sheed hi posted last page.
come off a pr bro
devil.gif

Did the price in 3m's really jump like that. I remember last year the BIN's on ebay were around 275 now its 380

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Did the price in 3m's really jump like that. I remember last year the BIN's on ebay were around 275 now its 380
I paid $167 shipped for mine. But im a smaller size.

my gf ended up giving these to me for my birthday, but i remember telling her about them and if i remember correctly, they were DS $180 shipped for me.i've never seen a price as low after..

380 isn't what they're going for. If it was they wouldve been gone a long time ago. Those two pairs on eBay have been there for almost two months now.

Back
Top Bottom